Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Wrold War/ Elemental Clash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for intense killing and big ships going boom.
  Hehe "Runs away"
View Results

Docxime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 am
"we've been shoulder deep since those grit lickers shot that cannon. To put it plainly, when the arcadians use thier demented counter part to that superweapon, the pillars should give some cover." he raises his voice with a bit of irritation "the best bit is now the gritlickers have shown thier hand, the arcadians have no reason to keep thiers hidden!" he lowered his tone to that of a man beaten and admits "i can basicly see the bloody crosshares on the arbiters cruiser, at least we know why they called for help". he proceeded look out the front of the ship and mumble "bloody management" just loud enough for luki to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 am
((*gasp* gonk Andy-don't encourage her! lol Poor Karla....))

Owen stepped out of the way, but the knife did managed to graze his left ear a bit as well as slicing a few strands of hair. Another scar to add... he thought briefly. Then he charged forth-his blade drawn back and down, scraping the ground and he made an upward swing with his sword. Although it was a battle-the flames that blazed his sword created a...somehow beautiful arch of fire from the speed he swung his blade.

Meanwhile-Karla was defending herself against the two Arcadian soldiers. She didn't really want to kill them....but she wouldn't go down fighting either-especially when their was another life beside her own at risk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Gaianame: dragontamer363
RPC's Name: Traal Nexus Traverse
Personality: Almost frighteningly loyal, with a taste for bloodshed and a stubbornness that knows few bounds. Traal has a narrow moral compass - seeing everything in black and white- and does nothing by halves, which can place him in conflict with his superiors, leading to his low rank despite his considerable abilities. he's a little unsettling to talk to, genrally a blank slate on the personality front, practically spekaing in monotone with very little expression. He has great respect for those who earn it, and disdain for everyone else, but genrally he'll listen to his elders.
Weapon: gun for long range attacks, bladed spear for shorter range (http://www.forbiddenweapons.com/images/471916.jpg)
Kingdom:Arcaidan
Side: Arcadain - Fire Empire
Position: Low-level Mercenary
Element: Fire
Elemental move's:
FireSoul - Fire builds around him in a sphere and then shoots out around him, incinearating a wide circle of opponents. Takea a few seconds to build up, but very effective. [mid-range/close range]
Meteor - Builds up fire around his fists and shoots a barrage of small but powerful fireballs at high speed. [long range]
Incinerator - creates white hot fire in a localised area, setting fire to the victim and whatever touches it. can have differing levels, but is hot enough to melt metal
Volcana - Traal specoifically deisgned thsi attack to bypass the water and earth attacks intended to smother his flame. Uses up a lot fo energy due to the skill involved. Compressed the fire to superheat the air instead of producing a visible flame, thus can be used to turn water into boiling heat without extinguishing it, or turn rocks into lava without smotehring it. [long & short range]
Bio: Traal was brought up via a system of carehomes as his single mother was unfit to raise him due to mental issues. Thus he enlisted in the military at the age of 14 (lying about his age) and was practically raised there. His life has taught him the value of trusting only himself, and yet his military connections have given him an near-fantatic loyalty to the fire empire. He sees everything in black and white morally, and usually ties moral judgements to his own personal feelings. He is thus brutal in battle and has been held accountable for some interesting breaches in military practice. He is ambitious, but the frequent trouble he gets in has pushe dhim to remain in the lower ranks. He acts with the authority of a higher ranking memeber however.
He found hismlef under the command of Owen Raine and greatly respects the man, quitely veiwing him as a father figure. His Firesoul attack had started off as an attempt to copy rains inferno attack, before he improved it.

Appearance: User Image
other: His style is more offensive than anything, often relying on adrenaline and his wits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 pm
"Looks like we don't have much time then." Lukipela said, fronwing. She swept in near the pillars, keeping the ship zooming around, ready to give cover fire to protect the new weapon.

---
[hope i'm not assuming too much moon. I figured that traal knows Owen quite closely]

Meanwhile Traal rushed between the fighting ground soldiers, picking off the enemies as he went, thrusting his spear through chests, swinging it as he turned to decapitate and ducking under swords. He had been picking his way through the fray with his charateristic bloody efficiency, only to have his attention caught by two Arcadian soldiers grappling with a woman. He paused, squinting a little in an attempt to figure out why her actions seemed..different. she was holding back.
His eyes then widened a little in reliasation. Owen...he had a wife. An enemy woman, for sure, but one he was tied to - now a traitor. He had spoken to the captain before about her, and received a sketchy description and a request to keep an eye on her. The foolish woman wasn't real traitor material - she was siply dragged in by circumstance.
He sighed, his genrally blank expression altering only slightly.
He gathered weak fireballs around hsi fists and -his expression not changing with the potential treasonous act- shot two fireballs out at the soldiers which attacked her, sending them flying. They woudl be unharmed - perhaps a little winded. Fire, after all, neverbeats fire.
He stepped forwards and looed her up and down.
"Your name is Karla." he said in his monotone voice. It was worded like a statement, although it suggested a question that needed answering.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 pm
((It's all cool....at least she's not getting raped. sweatdrop ))

Karla was admittedly surprised by the sudden help-especially from an Arcadian other than her husband and even those who did know of her still didn't like her.

She dusted herself off and standing with her back straight she replied, "I am."

Helix cawed from above. With her gaze still on the young man she lifted her left arm and the crow immediately landed. He ruffled his feathers once and was silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 pm
"You should be more careful, madam." Traal said levelly, staring at her with a disinterest on his face that didn't match his actions.
"Your husband asked me specifically to look after your welfare. It seems he was wise to. My name is Traal Traverse. I can escourt you to someplace safer, if you desire."
He stabbed the bottom of his spear in the ground and waited, having not broken eye contact. Only after he had finsihed talking did he finally blink.
"Don't fear for exp[osing your cover. you may be my hostage, shoudl someone ask. Little 'bounties' such as defenceess women are common practice in a war such as this. I am sure that your people have a low enough view of our Empire to not question such a brutal and amoral action."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Karla gave a tilt of her head in recognition and understanding.

The corner of her mouth twisted a bit. She would most likely have to take him up on the offer since she had been gone for too long from the other healers and there was always a chance of allied soldiers finding them.

She thrusted Helix to the air and he took off-but not straying too far. Holding her wrists together in front of her she asked, "Are my hands to be bound then?" She wouldn't trust this man too completely until she heard from Owen about this Traal, so she didn't bother mentioning her hidden knives. "My husband is ahead battling a soldier," she decided to mention. "Perhaps a hostage could be of a benefit to distract the Dalmascan."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 pm
Traal regarded her wrists for a moment, and then without a word swiftly lifted up the bottom of her dress and tore off a large strip. He sightly raised an eyebrow as if daring her to argue and tightly bound her wrists together with the material.
"Good idea."
he stepped to her side, taking her shoulder in his as if he was guiding her around. He picked his spear up with his free hand and briskly walked in one direction, following the crow.
"I am unsure of the way." he admitted, the monotone not breaking despite the indignity he had given her, and his own reliance on her for directions.
He looked up at the sky to hear the cracks of guns and his mouth thinned a little into a smile.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Karla's eyes went darker. For a moment she started to have her doubts about this but then figured the torn robe would add to the hostage story. Besides-she could always have Helix come to rip the bonds and she had her knives yet.

She skin tighten at his touch. At his mildly masked question for directions she glanced back. An all to familiar sight took place. "Follow the raine," she replied as raine of fire fell a couple blocks ahead. She then whistled some sort of signal to Helix and he too helped led the way.

"I suppose you'll want me to act at least somewhat distressed," she said coolly and shifting slightly under his hand. "But no shoving me to the ground because I don't want to risk hurting-"

Her voice trailed off as she rested her bound wrists to her stomach. Traal oblivously wasn't dumb so he would figure it out, but she wanted her husband to be the first told of the news.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm
Mattew swung his sword blocking the attack. he dodged back blocking anthor swing. He darted to the left takeing a swing himself.

The Arcadain fleet began to pull back after seeing what power that weapon had. The many ships numbering almost 110.
The Arbiter had ordered the charge of the cannon.
"Sir the cannon is ready. Cannon level at Critical mass ready to fire." Said the engeinner as he read the stats.
"In a time of war anything must be done to save your freedoms and rights. My soldiers let us pull of what was thought impossible. Let us sink an Arcadian Armada." The Arbiter said as he rose to his feet.
"Sir enemy ships have cleared the sheild and city wall." said the engeineer as he read the map.
"Fire the cannon!" Shouted the Arbiter.
The cannon began to charge the cannon. The massive spear at the front of ship looked as though it would engulp the ship.
Then The massive spear shot outword. Impaleing sevral Arcadain ship.
Until it reached the center of the retreating fleet. The sphere grew and the expanded. Instantly a flash of black light lit up the sky. When the light subsided. A mass of broken ships and scrap metal lay floating in the sky. Nothing was left other then the skeletons of the ships and scrap metal of the ships armor.
"Let our god forgive us for unleashing a weapon such as this." Said the Arbiter as he sat down.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:04 am
Traal stared at her stomach for a few moments and then met her eyes. He looked a little curious.
"I see. Alright, I shall be careful. Please act as you desire." He gave a curt nod and followed the fire, it wasn't too long until they reached the edge of the fighting area, where Owen was clashing with a young Earth soldier who seemed ot be giving him quite a run for his money.
He gripped hsi spear about to act when his attention was caught by an extremly loud hideous sound of riping metal and explosives. He looked up at see the Arcadian fleet being destroyed by an amazing weapon. the ships started dropping form the sky in balls of fire as the fuels combusted.
"God damnit NO!" He yelled in a sudden burst of emotional anger at the sight, which was quite alarming considering his previous disposition. he gritted his teeth and fire circled his fists again.

--

"Holy Shi-?!" Lukiepela cried and twisted her ship away as the huge spear prsactically hit them in it's journey to the fire empire ships.
"Oh my.... that's just..." she was speechelesss and could only stare at it. Thsi war had taken on a whole new level, and it had barely even begun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am
Mattew took the opertuninty he got from the Arcadian fleet being destroyed to gain so ground away from Owen. "Youll notice this street is fairly wide. This is because its one of 4 main roads to the pillar. The ally ways all end in short dead ends. And the main roads all come to meet at these streets so block this road and your troops cant get through." Mattew said as he claped the ground. Instantly sevral massive spikes shot upward blocking out the road.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 am
"Delaying the inevitable," Owen remarked as the wall of spikes went up. "But thank you for imparting that knowledge to us." He would have to inform the higher officers of this knowledge upon return for future attacks on the other pillars. He doubt the lay-outs were the same but it was something to keep in mind, and something his wife would probably was to uncover.

At the thought of his wife he glanced briefly over at Traal's appearance to the scene as well as the bound woman in white-his wife, who had stumbled to her knees from the impact quake brought on by one of the falling ships, beside him. Playing hostage is she?

His gaze went back to Matthew and remained on on the boy as he spoke. "Did you pick yourself up a souvenir?" Owen shouted to Traal. Not only to distract and put the guard in a dilemma-hopefully, but to bring Traal's focus to attention of the here-and-now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 am
Tral's attantion was captured again and he relaised that he shoudl perhaps focus on assiting Owen, after all fair fights were often a farce.
"Aye captain, perhaps we can share her." He replied, pushing down on her shoulder to keep her on her knees. He wanted to rush in and assist with his spear, but he knew that he had to maintain the semblance of keeping a histange. So he gripped his spear and stabbe dit in teh ground between her bound hands, so she would be pinned to it liek an animal tied to a post.
"Remain here." he said.
After the events he burned to take an earth-empire man's head as revenge, and Matthew fitted this nicely. He began by firing fireballs around Matthew to distract him while Owen could continue to fight. He woudl soon join too if Owen permitted him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 am
Karla gave a, truthful, frighten gasp and even jumped slightly as the spear came down. She should have guessed such an action, but she suppose that actually being surprised by it gave a better response. Traal definitely seemed to know what he was doing.

Owen forced a laugh as he briefly glanced at Karla, "How generous of you." He didn't need to look to Traal to see the desire for blood and battle building. "I suppose we could take quick turns with her," Owen replied in between blows with Matthew, "while the other keeps this boy busy."

Owen gave a smirk to Matthew and raised an eyebrow. Surely little hero boy wouldn't allow for a damsel to be taken advantage of before his very eyes.

Karla's face paled at her husband's suggestion even if it was only an act.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff