Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

bad_bad_kitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:10 pm
HHHIIIIII im sabbie!!!!!!!!! my real name is savannah...but for some reason everyone calls me sabbie. Well i heart Fallout Boy lots.......
i live in nebraska and am 15 years old.

Other awesome bands:
good charlotte
simple plan
my chemical romance
hawthorne heights
fallout boy
fallout boy
fallout boy
fallout boy
fallout boy heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:05 pm
My name is Becky and I've been listening to Fall Out Boy for about 3 years or so. I think Andy is probably my favorite member of the band but Patrick is definitely a close second. But don't get me wrong. Pete and Joe are awesome too. The band wouldn't be the same without any of them. heart  

XxEisleyxX

w_h_i_s_p_e_r_s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:36 pm
I'm a 14-year-old Fall Out Bboy fan from wisconsin. I have only known about Fall Out boy for about a year, but they are one of my favorite bands. My favorite songs are Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So That We Wouldn't Get Sued, Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying, and Grand Theft Autumn  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:42 pm
I'm... Lixxeh. Um. I saw Fall Out Boy LIVE on November 19th. I loved every second.

Um.

Patrick is my leprechaun.

Anything else? Um. I love anything by Neil Gaiman.

harley quinn x3

allisono340

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:48 pm
Hello.
My name is .. Allison.
and I'm 13.
Yeah. I live in Canada.
Uhm. My favorite Fall out Boy songs are Grand Theft Autumn, Yule Shoot your Eye Out, and Of All The Gin Joints in The World.
and other then Fall Out Boy.. I like My Chemical Romance. and Classic Rock.
Wootage.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:09 pm
hello im Jessica but you can call me Jessie.
im 15
i live in pa
i have an obsession over fob (but who here isnt)
ive seen them in concert twice (only been here a few times)
i play drums and guitar listen to most music (not country, rap or r&b)
i love all of the fall out boy songs so it would be very hard for me to pick one  

Jessiko Eskimo

nopieplz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:19 am
hey im Tig =]
im 14 i live in uk
i looove FOB
pete is hawt like woah
xD

heart mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:56 pm
my real name Tom REALLY and i used to live in tokyo when i was 5 blaugh but now i live in california my favorite band is THE GORILLAZ but i also like other bands like fall out boy blaugh o and i am 15 3nodding and i am here to meet new ppl and learn more about fall out boy blaugh  

Hyuuga Osashiro

Emotional Drought

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:53 am
Hi everyone. My names Mario im 18 and i live in colorado.

I got into Emo abotu 2 years ago and i heard fallout boy. Since then ive been a huge fan. Last time i saw them in concert was the warped tour, but i plan on seeing them again real soon. My favorite songs are "Tell that mick he just made my list of things to do today", Grand theft autumn and dance, dance.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:39 am
Yo.
I'm Aleana.
I'm 14, and I live in Canada.
My favorite Fall Out Boy songs are The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes, Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner and grand theft autumn.
Other then Fall Out Boy, I like Good Charlotte, Blink-182, Sum 41, Green Day, Anti-Flag, The Distillers, Billy Talent, The Darkness and panic! @ the disco.
Andy Hurley's Pretty Hot. heart

LovelyDoveyLemons

bones of gold

Hygienic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:02 pm
Sorry it took me so long to reply! I just got internet again.
gonk heart

But yeah. I'm Sam, and I'm overly-obsessive over Fall Out Boy. I'm an Overcast Kid for lifeeee. And yeah. Fall Out Boy is the GREATEST.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:47 pm
I'm Zane. I'm 20, from Orange County. Just recently got into Fall Out Boy. The drumming and bass lines on Cork Tree blew me away because It almost feels as if I wrote it. Usually I listen to things and think of how I would change it. Well I wouldn't change anything on this CD.

Other bands I listen to for the moment include:
The Living End
the (International) Noise Conspiracy (saw them last night, got to hang out and talk to Dennis and Ludwig)

But I'm totally hung up on 'From Under The Cork Tree', because it's some of the best song writting I've heard come out of the emo/pop punk scene in a very long while.  

Medicine

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:55 pm
(I love Fall Out Boy.
They are my life.
I would (almost) die for them.)

Wow, just a little bit freaky. but I admire your courage. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:58 pm
My name is Jazmine.
I love Fall out boy so much
and that is exactly why I am here.

I fell in love with FOB the third time I heard "Sugar, Were going down"
Now I can't get enough of them

3nodding  

Mrs Joe Trohman

jezebeth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:01 pm
Hullo! heart

My name is Bethany, I'm from the southside of Chicago and I'm nineteen years old.

I've pounded too much pavement for Fall Out Boy. They're kinda my boys.

I'm an underground OCK cause I hate rockin too many messageboards so they're not graced with me too much. blaugh

I dig a lot of FBR artists: Panic! At the Disco, The Academy Is.., Gym Class Heroes.

But I like a lot of Thursday and My Chemical Romance.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff