Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 pm
captin albert wesker
robthedude
I listen to Enclave radio because "Three Dog" had a little run in with a plasma blast...

Um. Not my fault?

b*****d.

none.

no metal. no good music. all this old bull s**t. and i lost agatha. hey dont blame me. she steped out side and there just happend to be 172 bottle cap mines just waiting for her.

mostly my music.

dethklok, a7x, disturbed. s**t like that

i agree with you but ive never heard a7x and who hasnt heard dethklok  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:01 am
stuntboy92
captin albert wesker
robthedude
I listen to Enclave radio because "Three Dog" had a little run in with a plasma blast...

Um. Not my fault?

b*****d.

none.

no metal. no good music. all this old bull s**t. and i lost agatha. hey dont blame me. she steped out side and there just happend to be 172 bottle cap mines just waiting for her.

mostly my music.

dethklok, a7x, disturbed. s**t like that

i agree with you but ive never heard a7x and who hasnt heard dethklok

There's just something about metal that goes so well with Fallout. lol  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

HaTtERs_TwIN_bROthEr34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm
i listen to galaxy news radio just makes me calm as i wander around wit fawkes and causing world domination biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 am
Honestly, if they put metal music in those games, I'd be pissed. I prefer the music of Songbook America over that bullshit metal, it all sounds the same.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:19 pm
Martyr_of_Death
Honestly, if they put metal music in those games, I'd be pissed. I prefer the music of Songbook America over that bullshit metal, it all sounds the same.

i hate that music in the game if i lived in those times i wouldnt have anything to listen to id probably beat my skull with a brick if i had to live in those times without metal  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm
no one gets it do they the game is basesd of the 40s-50s
look at the items,the cars,weapons,food drinks,radios,vaults (just big bomb shelters)
the game would look dum with 40s-50s stuff and 21st century music
and its like you dont have to lissin to it ever

oh and my fav song is I'm Tickled Pink

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Tsukasa Wave
look at the items,the cars,weapons,food drinks,radios,vaults (just big bomb shelters)

It's called retro-futurism, at 1949 The Fallout Universe Timeline split with our real world time line. Where as we had ideas but regulated and cowered back from radiation in the 50's they harnassed it and used its power and etc. They apaprently just started to come out with TVs when the bombs fell (Oct 23, 2077) So its essentially the world never culturally left the 1940's-50's dress and mannerisms. Which I wish the same for today ._.

Mine is either Lets Go Sunning, Swing Doors, or Boogie Man, or maybe IDWTSTWOF.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 pm
Tsukasa Wave

really i thought that was obvious that the game was based on the 40's  

stuntboy92

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 am
Martyr_of_Death

Personally, I think metal would be too thick and heavy sounding to be put into the Fallout game. It would be too chaotic to the point where you can't mentally stay sane (and I would probably play on mute on occasion because of this). I enjoy the irony of the 40s and 50s soundtracks with the explosions and shootings (since the majority of the songs are explaining how wonderful life is and you're stuck in hell :B ).

stuntboy92
i hate that music in the game if i lived in those times i wouldnt have anything to listen to id probably beat my skull with a brick if i had to live in those times without metal

That's nice to know ._. Beating your skull with a brick because of the music? If you lived in those times I'm SURE you'd have a much different taste in music, due to you growing up in the atmosphere and all. I guess that's me being bias but I just adore old music like the ones they play on GNR. Have all the songs on my iPod now xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:59 am
Martyr_of_Death
Tsukasa Wave

It's called retro-futurism, at 1949 The Fallout Universe Timeline split with our real world time line. Where as we had ideas but regulated and cowered back from radiation in the 50's they harnassed it and used its power and etc. They apaprently just started to come out with TVs when the bombs fell (Oct 23, 2077) So its essentially the world never culturally left the 1940's-50's dress and mannerisms. Which I wish the same for today ._.

i wish that was still same to day to oh and they had tvs in the 40s
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:35 pm
if i was alive in those times i wouldnt have much to do and since im hispanic i dont think i would be in america because i doubt my family would let me cross the border which was way easier back then  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 pm
Tsukasa Wave
Martyr_of_Death
Tsukasa Wave

The bombs fell in the 40s. Both you and him are correct with that statement. In this alternate timeline though, the TVs were just released in the mid-70s (2070s I mean).  

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:01 pm
stuntboy92
if i was alive in those times i wouldnt have much to do and since im hispanic i dont think i would be in america because i doubt my family would let me cross the border which was way easier back then

I still don't think breaking your skull in with a brick because of the music is a smart idea. xp And even though you're hispanic, I'm sure that doesn't limit you to hearing songs and judging whether you enjoy the taste in music or not. Besides, tastes in music and genres evolve over the years, so if you grew up to this form of music, I'm sure you'd grow to enjoying it. I grew up listening to some of my dad's old records so music from this era just sticks to me like glue.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am
Scars-of-an-Undead
stuntboy92

I still don't think breaking your skull in with a brick because of the music is a smart idea. xp And even though you're hispanic, I'm sure that doesn't limit you to hearing songs and judging whether you enjoy the taste in music or not. Besides, tastes in music and genres evolve over the years, so if you grew up to this form of music, I'm sure you'd grow to enjoying it. I grew up listening to some of my dad's old records so music from this era just sticks to me like glue.

true which is why i like bob marley (my dad played those tapes always) but if it were back in those time we would be listening to something more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6j5HJ-Cok  

stuntboy92

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead
Tsukasa Wave
Martyr_of_Death
Tsukasa Wave

The bombs fell in the 40s. Both you and him are correct with that statement. In this alternate timeline though, the TVs were just released in the mid-70s (2070s I mean).
No dude. The bombs fell in 2077. Its just the united states did not have counterculture and the like happen. So we kept the mannerisms and music of the 1940s up until Oct 23 2077 when the bombs fell. Alternate timeline than ours. gotta be a MAJOR fan to understand it.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff