Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Debate : Brotherhood Of Steel - Brotherhood Outcasts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Do You Pick??
Brotherhood Of Steel
44%
 44%  [ 32 ]
Brotherhood Outcast
43%
 43%  [ 31 ]
God Bless The Enclave!!
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 72

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:47 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker
Wait the citadel is the pentagon? WHOOO I SAW THE PENTAGON!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs around blowing s**t up* YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't know ?? xD Neither did I rofl
me neither  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 pm
Emo griffin
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker
Wait the citadel is the pentagon? WHOOO I SAW THE PENTAGON!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me neither

I kept knowing that I had seen it before somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Emo griffin
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker

me neither

I kept knowing that I had seen it before somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it

Oh i just thought the Citadel was a military base i'd never heard of.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 am
Mournful Maniac
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Emo griffin
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker

me neither

Are you being sarcastic?  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am
I think both are fighting for a good cause and I hope that some day both can co-incide with eachother to truely bring peace to the wasteland.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:25 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Mournful Maniac
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Emo griffin
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker

me neither

Are you being sarcastic?

No, I always thought the Pentagon was in Texas or something anyways.
I guess im just retarded. o:  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:43 pm
Mournful Maniac
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Mournful Maniac
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Emo griffin
me neither

Are you being sarcastic?

No, I always thought the Pentagon was in Texas or something anyways.
I guess im just retarded. o:

Nahh, don't worry about it lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 pm
forest-raven1993
I think both are fighting for a good cause and I hope that some day both can co-incide with eachother to truely bring peace to the wasteland.

Yeahh, that'll never happen lol  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:35 pm
forest-raven1993

Yep, and then the Super Mutants will stop killing people to bake cookies, and the Raiders will paint the Wasteland with rainbows!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:05 am
Haratio TaFotter
forest-raven1993

Yep, and then the Super Mutants will stop killing people to bake cookies, and the Raiders will paint the Wasteland with rainbows!!!!!

It could happen neutral If you poison the water like President Eden said xD and something goes terribly wrong and turns the Raiders gay and the Supermutants vegetarians lol

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Well, I think both sides make valid points, although, I agree and side with the BOS all in all, but in theory, I side with the Outcasts due to their dedication to the Mission, and the Enclaves ideals, but not their methods. If only the BOS and the Outcasts could reconcile and make a 'Tech Recovery Branch' much as the scribes and the soldiers. Make a branch for the soldiers. But all in all, if you look at it, Lyons has not 'halted' the mission, he simply places his mission above their original objective.

But to me, The outcasts have a flawed logic of 'Preservation of the pasts tec to further humanity' with the Super Mutants and the various threats, if they eliminate most/all humans, what is there to further?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 pm
Martyr_of_Death
Well, I think both sides make valid points, although, I agree and side with the BOS all in all, but in theory, I side with the Outcasts due to their dedication to the Mission, and the Enclaves ideals, but not their methods. If only the BOS and the Outcasts could reconcile and make a 'Tech Recovery Branch' much as the scribes and the soldiers. Make a branch for the soldiers. But all in all, if you look at it, Lyons has not 'halted' the mission, he simply places his mission above their original objective.

But to me, The outcasts have a flawed logic of 'Preservation of the pasts tec to further humanity' with the Super Mutants and the various threats, if they eliminate most/all humans, what is there to further?

Yes, but humans can reproduce thus picking things back up as far as that is concerned. Tech can throw us back to the dark ages and start all sorts of trouble  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Martyr_of_Death

Yes, but humans can reproduce thus picking things back up as far as that is concerned. Tech can throw us back to the dark ages and start all sorts of trouble
Eventually over time, we could easily replace lost tech, its matter of when and how though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Martyr_of_Death
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Martyr_of_Death

Eventually over time, we could easily replace lost tech, its matter of when and how though.
Hey if the outcasts see people in trouble and they are in the area they will help you out it's just not their main objective , human preservation is basicly a secondary objective for them.  

Blades Of Null

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Blades Of Null
Martyr_of_Death
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Martyr_of_Death

Hey if the outcasts see people in trouble and they are in the area they will help you out it's just not their main objective , human preservation is basicly a secondary objective for them.
You got me there xd  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces