Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Intentions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:05 am
Yuumei struggled to stand up. He looked at her , his eyes full of hurt"Takai...why?"

She took off her straw hat and tossed it away"Its none of you business..."She said. She unsheathed her guillotine sword. She drew her tongue across the side with a small smile.

"So we have two demons instead..."
Orochimaru smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 am
me: *hovering over head* MAKE IT 3 DEMONS *transforms back and falls to the ground catching Miku before hitting the ground*.............. hehehehehe sorry miku i should've warned u first sweatdrop  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 pm
"i-its fine...." Miku said with a red face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 pm
Nao looked at Orochimaru with a frown "really....i always try to say that i'm not...but...i guess it can't be helped..." she grabbed the hilt of her Katana.  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 pm
Takai sighed and stabbed the hilt of her sword in the ground*Hiding Mist Jutsu* The area became shrouded in mist and Takai pulled the sword from the ground. She jumped back.

Yuumei's chakra flared"No messing around..."He growled and his chakra formed the shape of a wolf around his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm
"ch.I really hate resorting to violence..." Nao closed her eyes "Kinki Sangenshiki [Taboo three illusion]." A small tattoo formed under her eyes i hate using this move...she thought but it looks like i don't have a choice i don't like using my demon...Kinki Sagenshiki drastically increases my agility,speed, and strength at the cost of a small portion of my life...so i better make this quick before i faint.  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm
* before i had time to react Orochimaru grabbed my neck with his toungue and slamed me to a nearby building*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 pm
"Ryoku!!" Miku looked at Orochimaru "Shittsui no Tougi:Tetsukase" [falling footwork:iron shackles] Her boots glowed and turned a deep steel she kicked
Orochimaru causing him to let go of Ryoku "whew...."She ran over to Ryoku "are you okay?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm
*rubs head* yeah i'm fine........ and gross dude didn't ur mother ever teach u manners Orochimaru?
"so this is the famed ten-tailed jinchuriki what an honor......" Orochimaru smiled and swinged his toungue around
me: ................. eeeewwwwww i've seen soon digusing this in my life and that one takes the cake  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Takai appeared behind Nao. She held her sword across Nao's throat"Move...You die..."She growled.

Yuumei spotted them"Nao!" He shouted. The chakra tail swished back and forth in agitation.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm
"your pretty quick..." Nao muttered under her breath. She sighed as a smile slowly formed as she elbowed Takai in the stomach and did a back flip knocking her over. She had a small slash on her neck as she did that "man i'm careless..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 pm
Miku looked at Ryoku with a nervous smile "Ryoku...don't say such mean things..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm
*vanishes from veiw then reappears infront of orochimaru grabbing him face then dragging him across the floor until i slam him into a building* come on orochimaru i thought that one of the sannin would put up a fight......... Tsunade was better at this  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm
Takai jumped back,catching her breath. She smiled*Striking shadow snake* Large snakes curled around her arms as she ran at Nao. When she reached a close enough distance the snakes curled around Nao's body constricting her.

Another tail had appeared and yuumei ran towards them*8-tailed Menacing Ball!* He used vast amounts of chakra in his mouth in the form of a black sphere with electricity, and launched it at Takai as a giant wave. "Guys clear the area!" He shouted and grabbed Nao. He jumped away as the snakes slithered off of her.  

Blind Anbu

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces