Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 pm
Aki held up a finger as she sucked a generous amount through her straw before leaning back and sighing happily. He always made everything so perfectly! And is smile, oh she could stare at it all day. Wait...what did he ask?

"Oh I know! We saw it all the way from the field," she grinned as she leaned in a grinned mischievously. "Alice turned away and I accidentally beaned her in the head with a softball." It wasn't like the blonde didn't deserve it, she was a horribly mean girl. "Do ya know anyone involved? I didn't hear too much about it because I took off as soon as I could."

Aki took another long draw of her coffee.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:18 pm
Nikko thought for a moment, trying to remember exactly what had happened. "I walked by the classroom just as it happened. All I saw was a huge fireball and then shards of glass went flying. The students were okay, but still it was wild." Nikko grabbed a cup of Green Tea for himself then moved towards a table. Motioning to Aki he smiled and sat down.  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 pm
After school, Marie breezed into the coffee shop. Her fever had ebbed a little bit, but she was still confused about the whole 'Cards of POWAH!' thing. She had dashed out of the infirmary as soon as she woke up, knowing she'd be late for work.
And she was, so she tried to efficiently get the apron on and take her place behind the register and nodding to Nikko and Aki. She didn't say anything much to them, they were... a different crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:12 pm
Oh yeah! Beaming again, Aki grabbed her mocha and sat down acrross from her crush. One leg folded onder the other and her school bag was on the floor in seconds.

"You were so close? That must have been way scary!" Since she'd been blessed with the firey she knew she wouldn't have gotten hurt, but this guy, as strong and handsome as he was, would have been toast. And that would have made her sad. A toast shaped Nikko popped into her head and she held back the giggle rather successfully. At least until he was covered with butter and human shaped again. But the other barista walked in and broke her butter covered thoughts. Nodding back at the younger girl, Aki went back to her conversation.

"I'm glad you weren't hurt," she continued, a small blush on her cheeks. "But I would have visited you in the hospital everyday Nikko-san."

((different crowd? crying I feel sad now.))  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 pm
Nikko sipped his tea and nodded towards the girl he worked with, who was late, again. Nikko smiled at the thought of getting hurt. He didn't know why, he just smiled.

"Quite the opposite really. I liked seeing the fireball. It was really cool." Nikko thought of the Fireball, then thought about Aki's show. How she covers herself with fire and dances. It just amazed him. "I know you would have visited me. I would have loved it. When do you perform again? I'd like to see it."

Nikko went back to sipping tea, his thoughts consumed by a dancing Aki.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:13 pm
"i'm performing this Friday," Aki smiled with a blush. He was so sweet! He liked her dancing and visits! Her smile fell a little bit then. "But, I'm needing some new material, and one of the chains on my poi broke during practice. I'll probably do a sword dance, I don't think I've ever done one of those here before."

Aki grabbed a notebook out of her bag, careful to flip to the back page so Nikko wouldn't see all of the doodles and confessions she'd scribbled in the margins of her homework. She glanced at the man accross from her and smiled. "Mind if I borrow your pen and some ideas? You can help me plan out my next performance. I bet you'd make a good acrobat if you tried, all limber and strong and stuff."

Holy crap did she just say that?!

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Nikko smiled. Pulling out a pen from behind his ear he handed it to Aki. Then thinking he thought of something. "I'm off friday. If you want to include me in your show, then by all means go ahead." Nikko then thought of himself, dancing and flipping with the beauty that was with him. Thought of how natural she looked performing, how beautiful. His mind slipped a little to much as he remembered where he was. and Who he was with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 pm
"If you mean that we'll have to get together practice til then," Aki nodded. "We can start off basicly and work on just some dance moves, Tango and Bellydance, then, maybe get into some more, personal things?"

She raised a brow at Nikko and wrote something down in her notebook before tearing out the page. "That's where I practice, there's usually a crowd at the dorms, so we should get a bit of privacy." Winking, she stood up and walked out of the cafe, successfully dodging her bill, setting up a date, and unconciously handing over one of her 'I <3 Nikko-san' doodles.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 am
(@Darling-Not for long biggrin )
Marie half listened, curious, but focused a bit on work. As the girl left, Marie leaned towards Nikko, whispering. "She didn't pay, again." She hoped he didn't pull out, 'You're late,' so to cut that off she turned back to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:13 am
Nikko looked at the piece of paper that was handed to him. The location seemed familiar, but what caught his interest was the doodle. Yet another confession that she accidentally gave him. He would have to take her outon a real date one day. Nikko got up and returned behind the counter. "I'll pay for it, oh and, you're late, again." Nikko smiled a little bit then turned his attentio to the coffee machine, seeing as how it needed to be refilled..........again.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 am
She rolled her eyes, deciding to continue with the conversation. "So, when are you two actually gonna get together?" she asked, honestly curious. Maybe first hand information was better than listening in sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Nikko listened for a second, then wrinkled his forehead. "Were you eavesdropping on us? That's a very bad thing. But yeah, I think we might, But what does it matter to you? You have David and we only talk here at the shop." Nikko poured himself another cup of tea, then went back to drawing.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 pm
"Don't need to eavesdrop to see that you two like each other," she shrugged, and then smiled. "And yeah, maybe we only talk at the shop, but that's practically the only time that I ever run into you, and just because I have David," she delighted in saying his name, David!, "Doesn't mean I can talk to other people."
She didn't comment on his drawing, it was a slow day anyways so she could do anything that came along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 pm
"Sorry, didn't mean to snap on you. Its just..........strange day." Nikko had thought carefully as to what to say, but couldn't think of anything. He just busied himself with his drawing. A cherry blossom grove, a setting in his novel.  

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces