Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Harrotz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 am
Dude, seriously, no one can have more than 4 wives at the same time. Unless they died or divorce. Muhammad didn't have more than 12 wives simultaneously. stare

Note: Divorce is a Halal act but Allah hate it the most.

Oh, didn't I mention that, don't think inside the box alone, think outside the box too! Stop thinking like you are all correct.

Just because you alone think Taliban is good, wise, nice, great or whatever they are doesn't mean they are right to everyone. Everyone think it as a bad thing.

Just like a burglar, they would think stealing is good, just because it is FOR THEMSELVES, but others think stealing is not right and is unjust! Just because the burglar THINK stealing is right for them doesn't mean it is right for others.

Start THINKING and CONSIDER what others said before you said things on your own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 am
Predicted answer- "no cuz i think god likes murder in his naem cuz i think he does cuz my book says so and i believe it because i think i do and now god hates you for disagreeing"  

divineseraph

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am
tranquility, are u telling the taliban are theifs?

How stupid can u be...

i'm explaining to u how they are.

they would rather die than getting their weapon stealed.

And they don't steal, they just get mad and kill.

In whole the area of Afghanistan there is not much criminality. there is more criminality in example Karachi in 1 week. than in afghanstan in 1 year.

and 4 wifes a time was just something Muhammad(saw) said to the people as a help, not a rule.

it's like when he told his friends to always be clean(do wudhuu everythime u ben in toilet)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:11 am
The_Pathan

How stupid can u be...

In whole the area of Afghanistan there is not much criminality. there is more criminality in example Karachi in 1 week. than in afghanstan in 1 year.

and 4 wifes a time was just something Muhammad(saw) said to the people as a help, not a rule.

it's like when he told his friends to always be clean(do wudhuu everythime u ben in toilet)

since wen did u get the rite to insult my karachi like that zaki bhai cry  

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 am
I gottta agree with dTranquility on this...Everyone has different views on Taliban, so lets face it no one is right...It can be either GOOD or BAD

I'm gonna shut up now....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:31 am
hmm... but i'll stay and explain that war is not good. soo let the taliban alone.

And now after killing soo many, there must be payback, soo build some schools instead of tanks.

and don't call me bhai, CALL ME LALLA. it's pashto means big bro'.

Karachi is a sindhi place. worlds 6th largest city. i ben there alot. lived there too.

people always beg there. and steal.

other places like Quetta in balochistan where pathans live there is no beggers, and not many theifs. Pathans are hard workers.

also it wassent an insult. I READ IT, AND IT IS PROVED TOO.

whole Afghanistan is more peaceful for 1 year, than a pakistani city.

all the criminality is army stuff.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 am
that a lie its not true zaki pakistan is not bad n havent u heard about 40 yrs b4 judgement day sindh will be destroied frm existants and its happening as we all speak n plz dont insult my pk plz dont  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 am
The_Pathan

How stupid can u be...

I never said Taliban are thieves.
I'm explaining the burglar as an example to an idea,
. . . "just because one thinks what he/she done is right doesn't mean it is right for others."

Want me to give another example?

Let say a girl think sex is good and she likes it, and helps her ease off her problems. But that doesn't mean that act is right for everyone else.

Still don't understand what I mean?

I'm not pointing about the stealing act to Taliban or anyone, I'm just putting it as an example.

Just like Taliban, just because they do killings and you said they do it for protection, doesn't mean it is right for others. Look at how people react to them. Just because they protect people look them as terrorist because they think the Taliban are killing, not protecting. And we, Muslims thinks Taliban are bad in our eyes ourselves. How are they good when majority think they are not?

The_Pathan

You are explaining who they are on your own views. How far have you study about them? How far have you know about them? Where is your proof that they are doing MORE GOOD than MORE BAD?

Or did you record any videos that they said they are protecting their homes? Or did you record any videos that people are attacking them and they are protecting themselves? What proof they have to prove to the WORLD they are protecting? What proof they have to prove to the MUSLIM they are doing JIHAD?

What happens if they had their weapon taken? Would not it be better if their weapons is taken away? Or they will be tortured? What have they done to make a solution for the conflict without any bullets flying?

The_Pathan

So you are saying the Taliban get mad and start killing? Why are they mad? Because their weapons will be taken away? I need explanations.

Plus, killing is still bad in people's eyes. And how are they killing? How did they kill? By protecting or by engaging in an attack?

Attack is already an opposite meaning of protect.

The_Pathan

I don't know what do you want to point out here, but criminals are lurking a lot in my country. And most of them are MUSLIMS by name. Exporting and importing drugs, guns, stealing, killing, raping, and other simple criminals that not only bring danger to themselves also to others.

So what do you know from living in a country with less crime rate? Just because your country has low crime rates doesn't mean what Taliban did is right.

The_Pathan

You mention Muhammad has 12 wives. But then you made a confusion among others. I'm just trying to correct it. The Quran only told us to put a limit of 4 wives, it is a rule. A rule that you can't have more than 4 wives at once. But not a rule that you must have 4. Allah only put a limit to how many wives you can have. Polygamy existed before Islam exist.

But to have 4 wives, there are things that you need to comply. You must be able to support all 4 wives FAIRLY. So how did Muhammad had 12 wives? He only married when his wife passed away. And he is able to support them, by financial, etc.

Let me point out what divineseraph said.

divineseraph
Just because a group does one thing that is acceptable, that doesn't make all of their actions right.

Did you even take any consideration for what he just said?

Let me point out a few points.

Let say the Taliban protect their families, their homes. Okay, that is a good thing. It is to protect their properties.

But ATTACKING others is not a right thing to do. To kill recklessly is not a right thing to do. =/

Please don't think only for yourself.  

Harrotz

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 am
Miss_Pathan. THESE ARE RIGHT FACTS. What makes you think i am wrong? Read about afghani criminality and criminality in karachi.

And use your maths to calculate.

Quote:
I never said Taliban are thieves.
I'm explaining the burglar as an example to an idea,
. . . "just because one thinks what he/she done is right doesn't mean it is right for others."

Want me to give another example?

Let say a girl think sex is good and she likes it, and helps her ease off her problems. But that doesn't mean that act is right for everyone else.

Still don't understand what I mean?

I'm not pointing about the stealing act to Taliban or anyone, I'm just putting it as an example.

Just like Taliban, just because they do killings and you said they do it for protection, doesn't mean it is right for others. Look at how people react to them. Just because they protect people look them as terrorist because they think the Taliban are killing, not protecting. And we, Muslims thinks Taliban are bad in our eyes ourselves. How are they good when majority think they are not?

Which means that we are bad for some people and good for some people, right?

But for Allah and their country they are good, which is the point.

Quote:
You are explaining who they are on your own views. How far have you study about them? How far have you know about them? Where is your proof that they are doing MORE GOOD than MORE BAD?

Or did you record any videos that they said they are protecting their homes? Or did you record any videos that people are attacking them and they are protecting themselves? What proof they have to prove to the WORLD they are protecting? What proof they have to prove to the MUSLIM they are doing JIHAD?

What happens if they had their weapon taken? Would not it be better if their weapons is taken away? Or they will be tortured? What have they done to make a solution for the conflict without any bullets flying?

Without a gun, they would steal them back. or make more. simple.
What would USA do if someone tock all their guns? lol

And i have read alot about them. They mostly got towers at their homes where they shoot the atackers. ^_^

I am one of them after all.

besides i got no gun.

The prove for what they are fighting for? rofl lolz, if they werren't fighting for Allah and their country, what is then the reason for killing all those soviets and now killing all these millitants?

U think they are fighting soo they can steal their money? rofl

Quote:
So you are saying the Taliban get mad and start killing? Why are they mad? Because their weapons will be taken away? I need explanations.

Plus, killing is still bad in people's eyes. And how are they killing? How did they kill? By protecting or by engaging in an attack?

Attack is already an opposite meaning of protect.
Ever heard the quote? ATACKING IS THE BEST DEFFENCE!

Quote:
I don't know what do you want to point out here, but criminals are lurking a lot in my country. And most of them are MUSLIMS by name. Exporting and importing drugs, guns, stealing, killing, raping, and other simple criminals that not only bring danger to themselves also to others.

So what do you know from living in a country with less crime rate? Just because your country has low crime rates doesn't mean what Taliban did is right.

I'm telling they ain't criminals. They are jihad fighters!

Quote:
You mention Muhammad has 12 wives. But then you made a confusion among others. I'm just trying to correct it. The Quran only told us to put a limit of 4 wives, it is a rule. A rule that you can't have more than 4 wives at once. But not a rule that you must have 4. Allah only put a limit to how many wives you can have. Polygamy existed before Islam exist.

But to have 4 wives, there are things that you need to comply. You must be able to support all 4 wives FAIRLY. So how did Muhammad had 12 wives? He only married when his wife passed away. And he is able to support them, by financial, etc.

Let me point out what divineseraph said.

divineseraph Wrote:
Just because a group does one thing that is acceptable, that doesn't make all of their actions right.

Did you even take any consideration for what he just said?

Let me point out a few points.

Let say the Taliban protect their families, their homes. Okay, that is a good thing. It is to protect their properties.

But ATTACKING others is not a right thing to do. To kill recklessly is not a right thing to do. =/

Please don't think only for yourself.

Rofl!!!! How will you protect their homes, without atack those who atack their homes? rofl

Atacking is the best deffence wink In every material art they say that too......

the deffence is best for the shooter.

And about 4 wifes, i diden't know that. but 4 wifes is normal to have 3nodding

live with 1 lady every day, for 4 days wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 am
Dude, what the heck?

The_Pathan
Which means that we are bad for some people and good for some people, right?

But for Allah and their country they are good, which is the point.

Since when you know it is right for Allah? You are not god, you are not His messenger, you are not his Angel. And how the heck do you know it is right for Allah? Or it is good for Allah? People who are also Muslims take them as something wrong, people who are also worshiping Allah. Not some crazy maniac said, "hey killing is right! Keep killing! It's fun! Lets kill those bastards!"

You are not even taking what I said seriously, nor taking it into a consideration.

The_Pathan
Without a gun, they would steal them back. or make more. simple.
What would USA do if someone tock all their guns? lol

And i have read alot about them. They mostly got towers at their homes where they shoot the atackers. ^_^

I am one of them after all.

besides i got no gun.

The prove for what they are fighting for? rofl lolz, if they werren't fighting for Allah and their country, what is then the reason for killing all those soviets and now killing all these millitants?

U think they are fighting soo they can steal their money? rofl

Steal what back? And I am not Americans nor any of their government. It is government, how can you take weapons from them? And Taliban is just a group with guns.

You still not pointing out any proof what they are fighting for. Neither proof they are fighting for Allah. They are still killing without any purpose. Keep killing like a mindless barbarians.

And I never said nor think they are fighting to steal money.

The_Pathan
Ever heard the quote? ATACKING IS THE BEST DEFFENCE!

You still didn't prove to me anything. Just because attacking is the best defense doesn't mean it is apply to such mindless war. This ain't martial arts. Martial arts is self defense, and martial arts is not used to attack others. What's your point there? Nothing.

The_Pathan
I'm telling they ain't criminals. They are jihad fighters!

Like I said, that is WHAT YOU THINK! Please start taking consideration of what others think. I repeat IT IS WHAT YOU THINK!

I'm not pointing to Taliban that they are criminal. Read the previous post before you said something nonsense. But if they kill, innocent, recklessly, without any reason, to me they are criminal. Criminal to the Islam for killing.

The_Pathan
Rofl!!!! How will you protect their homes, without atack those who atack their homes? rofl

Atacking is the best deffence wink In every material art they say that too......

the deffence is best for the shooter.

Hey! You think this is funny? You think this is a game? You can just simply make a simple plan, attack and defense? You think this is some kind of strategy game sending troops and tanks out to the battle field and win the game? NO! This is not a game. This is reality! Stop thinking like this is something fun to discuss about.

You can stay and protect without moving and attack. That's HOW you protect your homes. I can protect my home without moving a single step away from my house.

If you think the best defense is for shooter, THERE IS NO SHOOTER IN MARTIAL ARTS. And pencak silat is one of the martial arts in my country that requires defense, not attack, recklessly. If you are a boxer, a boxer will take a move first but the silat will defense.

But seriously, dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop thinking like everything is just as easy as you think. Nothing is easy and nothing can be achieve without a proper way or plan.

This is not a game, this is not some dream, this is reality. Just because we are people behind the screen doesn't mean we are some internet people who is not real. We are still humans and we have feelings.

We are not living in an era with swords and shields with full of barbarians. We are not barbarians, we are civilized people. So start thinking like a civilize people. People who have tolerance to each other and understand each other. Not just humans, but also as a Muslim.  

Harrotz

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 am
Quote:
Since when you know it is right for Allah? You are not god, you are not His messenger, you are not his Angel. And how the heck do you know it is right for Allah? Or it is good for Allah? People who are also Muslims take them as something wrong, people who are also worshiping Allah. Not some crazy maniac said, "hey killing is right! Keep killing! It's fun! Lets kill those bastards!"

You are not even taking what I said seriously, nor taking it into a consideration.

I know, that fighting or jihad is good =)

Quote:
Steal what back? And I am not Americans nor any of their government. It is government, how can you take weapons from them? And Taliban is just a group with guns.

You still not pointing out any proof what they are fighting for. Neither proof they are fighting for Allah. They are still killing without any purpose. Keep killing like a mindless barbarians.

And I never said nor think they are fighting to steal money.

they don't fight for fun, they fight for Allah.

Quote:

You still didn't prove to me anything. Just because attacking is the best defense doesn't mean it is apply to such mindless war. This ain't martial arts. Martial arts is self defense, and martial arts is not used to attack others. What's your point there? Nothing.

They don't thake their guns and start atacking. people start atacking them. DON'T U GET THAT?

That's why they atack them, that's why.

Quote:
Like I said, that is WHAT YOU THINK! Please start taking consideration of what others think. I repeat IT IS WHAT YOU THINK!

I'm not pointing to Taliban that they are criminal. Read the previous post before you said something nonsense. But if they kill, innocent, recklessly, without any reason, to me they are criminal. Criminal to the Islam for killing.

They kill FOR ALLAH! They even tell themselves. it's what they think, and i think. But the pigs dossen't.

Quote:
Hey! You think this is funny? You think this is a game? You can just simply make a simple plan, attack and defense? You think this is some kind of strategy game sending troops and tanks out to the battle field and win the game? NO! This is not a game. This is reality! Stop thinking like this is something fun to discuss about.

You can stay and protect without moving and attack. That's HOW you protect your homes. I can protect my home without moving a single step away from my house.

If you think the best defense is for shooter, THERE IS NO SHOOTER IN MARTIAL ARTS. And pencak silat is one of the martial arts in my country that requires defense, not attack, recklessly. If you are a boxer, a boxer will take a move first but the silat will defense.

But seriously, dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop thinking like everything is just as easy as you think. Nothing is easy and nothing can be achieve without a proper way or plan.

This is not a game, this is not some dream, this is reality. Just because we are people behind the screen doesn't mean we are some internet people who is not real. We are still humans and we have feelings.

We are not living in an era with swords and shields with full of barbarians. We are not barbarians, we are civilized people. So start thinking like a civilize people. People who have tolerance to each other and understand each other. Not just humans, but also as a Muslim.

yeah, your silat can make u fly..

it's not a game, and those people got their own way to protect themselves, they got a honour.

Not to hide inside, while some troops are killing your family, they start fighting instead.

Lolz.... well, internet guy. I'm explaining the taliban is right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:35 am
You make me sick. You have nothing to prove anything. All you say is all talk. Not even putting any logic in anything but just some selfish reason, for Allah, for Allah, for Allah. Which could lead to a wrong way. Just saying things, like killing for Allah is not a right way. I don't want to hear any off your bullshit. If you want to banned me, I don't care. If this is the way you want to treat a guild, go ahead. You will never move further. Stuck on your own idea and on your own box. You never take advice and that's what you are. Doesn't care about what people think.  

Harrotz

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:58 am
Yup xd

Well, seems like you gave up.

What u say dossen't make logic, i say something that gives some logic atleast.

u make the stupid discussions, soo i answer them, and it's not my fault if it sounds stupid.

atleast i answer u.

And lolz, nah why would i ban u? I don't ban people for saying their opinions xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 am
Enough,
Reading your argument is giving me a headache........
stressed
A big one...
I don't care who is right, don't make assumptions that you are right, there is always a chance you will be wrong. You all have different opinions, so you guys believe whatever ya want to...
And don't force the other to believe it.
If they don't wanna believe it, let it be.
sweatdrop
I'm completely neutral, think of me as the color gray...Between white and black...Between good and evil...  

Arisu-Rin

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:01 am
yeah.. I personally think they're not good guys, but I don't know much about them, so I kept silent all the time.
But if it's leading to a member quitting the guild, then it's different story.

Oh, this is a little OOT, but since you're talking about attacking is the best defense in martial arts, we don't learn it to kill people. It's self defense, we're attacked, then we counter them. If they're unintentionally killed in process, that can't be helped, and we're just defending ourselves. But if you're intentionally kill them, it's not what why we learn it in the first place, unless you're twisted from the start.
oh, and I don't like how you said "yeah, your silat can make you fly", you're sounded like making fun of other's culture.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff