Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Worst thing you did to your Sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sytomai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:37 am
I accidently kill many of my sims. But this family was plotted. I finally used the boolprop cheat.

Karen and her sister Ileen had just seen their father crushed by a satalite. Their mother was at work. The two toddlers wailed helplessly. They also pooped their diapers, but the wail of sadness is cooler. Their mother came home. She was suprised to see the babys still in their cribs in a greenhouse outside.
She stared in disbelief at her husbands grave. The mother cheered. She was having an affair with the father. She instantly married Don Lathario.

She didn't know he was a vampire.

Each night, he invited a man over. He fed off them. Now he had the mother.

He fed off her every night. (I boolpropped her to be cured)

Over these feedings, the children grew (thabnk you boolprop). Don thought of food. He wanted a new prey.

He was about to feed off Karen, but the mother came in. She kicked him out for what she thought was kissing.

Now Don Lathario is in my special house for vamps. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:38 pm
Sytomai
A recent thing I do is plant a million trees and flowers. Then, I add stuff that makes you live (fridge, bed, plumbing fixtures, ect.) out in the open. Then I make all my sims bald. Even the girls. Now the good part.

Mable, River, Juniper, and Bark (yea, laaaaame) had just moved in. All bald from, oh let's say toxic sim radiation. Life was good. Juniper and Bark were top of their high school class. Mable and River were both in politics. But then, it, came. Mable and River had a child. They had good financle funds, but a baby was too much. Soon, even the hired nanny ran off...

The baby grew to a child. The parents, nearing their elder days, were relived to see they're darling daughter (Apple) Healthy and educated. Juniper and bark had gone off to fulfill their destiny (a story still to come!). After two days, River died from the flu.

Mable sobbed non-stop. She was always at his grave, or sighing. It haunted Apple that her mother had gone insane.

Apple grew to a teenager, able to support herself with good grades and a well paying part time job. She ran to the sidewalk to see her mother being kicked out of the carpool. Mable cryed and ran to her dead husbands grave to mourn. But soon, Mable caught the flu.

She died 20 days later. Apple looked at her insane mothers grave, and her dead fathers grave. She kicked each one. She was grown to an adult. Then, oh yes then, she caught the flu.

You're probably thinking she died, right? WRONG! She got better and married her own brother. The End! (for now)

Sims can marry their brothers and sisters! how? i tried to do that once but they couldnt get married. If anyone knows how please answer!  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:19 pm
This doesn't exactly qualify as being the worst thing I've done to one of my sims, since I did this on purpose.

Anyway:

I had one of my sims by the name of "Leon Matthews" have an affair with his roommate, the maid, the next-door neighbor, and, hopefully if all goes well, someone else's husband.

((He's bi.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:21 pm
Kittyprincess190
Sytomai
A recent thing I do is plant a million trees and flowers. Then, I add stuff that makes you live (fridge, bed, plumbing fixtures, ect.) out in the open. Then I make all my sims bald. Even the girls. Now the good part.

Mable, River, Juniper, and Bark (yea, laaaaame) had just moved in. All bald from, oh let's say toxic sim radiation. Life was good. Juniper and Bark were top of their high school class. Mable and River were both in politics. But then, it, came. Mable and River had a child. They had good financle funds, but a baby was too much. Soon, even the hired nanny ran off...

The baby grew to a child. The parents, nearing their elder days, were relived to see they're darling daughter (Apple) Healthy and educated. Juniper and bark had gone off to fulfill their destiny (a story still to come!). After two days, River died from the flu.

Mable sobbed non-stop. She was always at his grave, or sighing. It haunted Apple that her mother had gone insane.

Apple grew to a teenager, able to support herself with good grades and a well paying part time job. She ran to the sidewalk to see her mother being kicked out of the carpool. Mable cryed and ran to her dead husbands grave to mourn. But soon, Mable caught the flu.

She died 20 days later. Apple looked at her insane mothers grave, and her dead fathers grave. She kicked each one. She was grown to an adult. Then, oh yes then, she caught the flu.

You're probably thinking she died, right? WRONG! She got better and married her own brother. The End! (for now)

Sims can marry their brothers and sisters! how? i tried to do that once but they couldnt get married. If anyone knows how please answer!

He probably did it with a hack.  

Ferrari_Carr

Little__Emo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:55 pm
Sir Emino
I'm always nice to my sims, except for Vampires.

I always makes my Halliwell family hunt and kill vampires. It was like a mini-game for me biggrin .

i also have a haliwell familly O_O Prudence, Piper and Phoebe haliwell YEAH !! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:44 am
Sims 1: I would like to make a room, put those little sectional carpets down, and put a rocket launcher on it. Gather everyone around, and launch the fire work. It hits the carpet, and woof instantly all the carpets catch fire. It was beautiful...

Sims 1: I was making a graveyard for my church, and I would build a family, and starve them. Well after the family died I noticed there where tombstones outside the house!!! People came over to visit, and paniced, and stayed outside trying to get in, and starved to death as well. I killed my main family, and my Uncles main family... Needless to say we play on different hoods in Sims 2.

Sims 2: My founder had a thing for red heads. Well He had worked up well with a Knight, and got hitched. During his graduation party (from Uni) he invited 3 of his friends over 2 of which had red hair. Not being able to tell one from the other he flirted with the wrong sim... Poor guy about went crazy.  

Late Shift

Sytomai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:03 pm
Ferrari_Carr
Kittyprincess190
Sytomai

He probably did it with a hack.
Do I look like a dude? biggrin And I killed both sims then rezzed them, and they weren't related. Wierd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:04 pm
The worst thing I've done is marry the evil nanny into the family. Long story short, everyone hated her except the dad.

She had a short lived life... twisted  

Sytomai

jony_b

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:33 pm
hmmm... the worst thing... wll imussually nice to my sims... but on one i made one sim do everything. HE wasnt aloowed to sleep and everytime he did i just woke him up... then b4 his mood meter went to the pont o wear he wont do anything you want him to i made him go in the pool and deleted all the little stair things out of th pool. Then watched and laughed with my step bro as he swam and swam till he died.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:17 pm
I made a really weird sim with weird features, and called him Mr Pooooo opopopopopopopopop
Then i put him in a room with his gf, filled the room full of chairs and lit a fire in the fire place, they died, and i felt sad cry  

Blue~Power

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:29 am
I had one sim who was married but to me it didn't seem like they were meant for eachother so I made his wife leave for his uncle... :Sweat:

Also, I made his aunt, her husband, and son all die in fire... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:31 am
I started a family and for some reason let them all starve to death. sweatdrop  

Oceanic_Alchemist

siriuslyriddikulus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:52 am
Well I made a huge family of guys with high cheekbones and lots of make up, and then drowned them all. And then I would keep moving families in the house and they get scared by ghosts, and then I kill them too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:40 pm
I think the worst thing I've ever done to my Sims is when I had this couple who was very happily married with 4 children, and then one day I just had my guy cheat on his wife and leave her. Then he just completely started a new family...  

Sweet_Melissad

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces