Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!
Practice roleplay page <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:47 pm
AHA! "Erebus said with a look of success on her face as she had found a tent" Now, are we all finally ready? "She made the tent bag poof from her hands"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:48 pm
"I'm ready!" Salanica called, spinning with a grin on the spot, giving thumbs up to her, before turning to Isa. "Do you think you're ready?"  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:49 pm
I have been prepared since i got here
i carry only my swords, my supplies and my pelts, I am ready  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:56 pm
Good "Erebus oppened her wings" Let's get going then.

"Vampire Land Journey"  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm
*camp batman esk spin transition*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:00 pm
(rolf cakes xD should edit a pic of that xDDD)

Salanica looked around the pathway they were walking on. For such a woody land, there was little sound of wildlife, very little of the trees had kept a fair colour, and the path was cracked and dry as though rain hadn't touched it in years. Once in a while, random blood stains marked the ground, leaving Salanica feel sick.
"This must mean we're getting closer... right?" She asked Erebus nervously.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:10 pm
"Erebus smiled at Salanica" We are "She then looked at Sir Isa" Can you smell the putrid flesh? "Erebus remembered some of her past while they were walking through those dead lands"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:12 pm
*breathed in deeply, letting the knolege the smell iinticed him secret to no one*
I prefare fresh meat, but im never one to turn down a meal  

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Salanica looked a little disturbed by this, pulling a face. "I think i'll keep away from the fresh meat..." Her ears stood upright, listening for any trouble, any sounds... She could here continous footsteps around them, feeling uneased by the sounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 pm
"Erebus stopped and clapped her hands twice" Haviv... there's something following us in this area... "She then looked at the Usagi and the Werewolf" get ready. "She then transformed in to Enyo that summoned her giant claymore"  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Haviv stepped from the shadows behind Enyo and Salanica seeming to have materialized out of the air itself. "I know My Lady, it has been tailing us for a while. I have as of yet been unable to approach the beast and ascertain its intentions," he said with his face showing disappointment in his failure. Haviv draws his small dagger with his left hand and adjusts the glove on his right before asking, "Does My Lady think I should be fully released or should we wait and see what it is?" He took a protective stance behind Enyo and Salanica, guarding their backs from an ambush.

(( I think I'm beginning to get back into the flow of it. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
Upon an out strung branch up only so high, stood a boy of seemingly young age. Merely watching a small group of people as they intentionally traversed this accursed forest. What a troublesome few, yet they've acted as a fair decoy as i move further to the heart of this place. A smile, of cruel intentions spread fast across his face. Silently his knees bent, the bone and leather produced next to no sound at all as they rubbed against the other, Lifting him from the branch, and onto the next, quickly, working his way closer to this group, hoping to get a look see at who it was he'd been tailing. Lowering his grip upon the weapon he carried, a long steel rod with a wide and intricately designed blade at the end, readying himself for a fair appearance, as he could now see the group of travelers had finally caught on to a separate presence.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 pm
Seth sauntered after the little group of people ahead of her, a long pipe in her mouth and a business-like expression on the pale face. She'd followed the queen for quite some time now, tired of merely staying inside, confined to her experiments. The usagi didn't seem to have a care in the world, though she was more than aware of the dangers lurking in the shadows of the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:08 pm
Salanica's gaze span around the group, sounds of footsteps, unsheeved blades and light wind blowing past her ears. Seeing Haviv stood guard behind her and Erebus was a form of comfort, but the sense of danger seemed stronger still. Her hand subconciously gripped her sheeved dagger, biting her bottom lip tightly. "This seems too quiet... I can hear too many things..." She commented quietly. The lack of presense, other then a blood stained path and Isa's heavy pants seemed unnatural to her.

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 pm
*Isa slowly drew his hand up, unclipping the heavy Cloak from around his neck, allowing it to drop to the floow, forgotten in the electricity of an upcoming agression*
I smell it on the wind, a feint aroma, i cannot tell what it is yet
*gripping his sheathed blades tightly, his knuckles turning white, he prepared for an ambush*  
Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games