fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 am
Matt was practically awestruck that Auron had everything we needed at the moment. "Mad?" Matt chuckled a bit as a joke. He didn't like the idea of staying in Megaton for a long time, but he had to. He lit a cigarette he found in his armor. "Well, let me take some ammo before we go"...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 am
Auron had written the Sorry note and one Matt had all the ammo he needed, They set off. Although Matt asked about Aurons past, Auron remained silent. They got to Megaton and Got to Aurons House. It was decorated with a Pre-war theme and had a first aid centre and a lab. "I'm the assistant doctor in this town." He sat Matt on a chair and gave him an anistetic before finishing the repairs on his leg. "That'll hold ya, but we should stay the night incase anything happens with the piece of shrapnel that I can't remove. I'll just go and get the supplies..." Auron felt terrible for not being able to remove the shrappnel................................  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 am
"Alright do what you gotta do"...

(I'm taking a break now, sorry for the tiny post. And next time can you have more detail than just that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 am
Auron took a slow walk up to craterside supply. On the way he saw Moriarty. Auron never liked Moriarty simply for the mistreatment Gob gets. Auron entered craterside supply and found Moira tinkering with a new gadget as per usual. "Hi Moira" Auron liked Moira because she seemed to be a purely good soul. "Hey Auron, what'll it be today?" Moira walked to behind her desk. " I need a new assault rifle, a new scoped magnum, 500x5.56 mm shells and some magnum shells. Also I need medical supplies, I've dried out my last supply on this person who, quite basically, saved my life." Auron felt himself blush at this. He never liked to admit needing help. "Wow, you nearly died, what was it like?" Moira was always blunt with her research. "Pretty scary" said Auron "and whats more, after saving my life, I get captured by raiders and end up seeing him again, and he helps me again. Most people wouldn't bother, but he did. I'd like to repay him by joining his travals, but I'm only 17, and he sees me as a kid." Auron paid for the items and made his way back to the house............................  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm
(Well, i don't know what my character can do... Just make another post i guess and i'll reply to that)...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:29 pm
Auron got to the house and saw that Matt was sleeping in the chair he was sitting in. Auron smiled and got Matt a blanket from the locker in the living room. Auron, however didn't have time to sleep, because the doctor of the town, requested that Auron help him fix the ribs of another wounded wanderer. The operation was long and gruesome and Auron didn't get back to the house till dawn. When he entered, he saw matt already preparing to set off. "Godd morning" Auron said trying not to sound tired "just let me get ready and I'll be ready to go".........................  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 am
Matt started loading his Magnum one by one bullet. There was no need to be in a rush so he felt like taking it easy. And as he lit a cigarette he asked. "So where are we going anyways?" He looked around for a second and realized he already had his switchblade in his pocket...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 am
"Anywhere we're needed" auron said but thought for a moment "however, if we're not needed then I'll go anywhere you want to go. Also can you not smoke in here. It disrupts wadsworth." Auron left his room fully changed with his new assault rifle strapped to his back and a couple of grenades in a little bag with some meds. He tried to stifle a yawn by humming a tune. "come on lets go".  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 am
"Alright whatever, I'll step outside, So where might we be needed, Somewhere in town or...?" Matt walked outside and remembered the giant nuke in the middle of the town and the cult that worships it. 'Freaks' he thought to himself...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 am
"I keep getting a signal on a loop coming from a place called vault 92. Its far from here but if we head off now, we can reach it by nightfall" Auron said. It was sunny and hot making him roll up his sleeves, showing many painfull looking scars........  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 am
"You mean the one by Old Olney? Are you sure that's a good idea, What did the signal say?" Matt dropped his cigarette and smashed it with his boot to put the fire out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 am
"That thay heard some odd noises, then something about an attack. I'm hoping that because the signal is still strong, that they're still alive and broadcasting it" Auron set off towards the gates "though, if you want we can go somewhere safer?".......  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:53 am
'Sounds like a rescue mission with possible caps'... Matt wondered.

"Alright im in, we have to save them." Though for the most part he just wanted some reward, Matt still genuinely wanted to save whoever it was. "Lets go" He said as he opened the gates...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 am
The journey was long and it didn't help that Auron, not only walked slow due to being tired, but he stopped at random times to help random wanderers who needed help with broken limbs. Finally they made it half way at a satalite station occupied by some gouls and some talon mercs, who Auron reasoned with while Matt held them at gun point. Auron was sat on top of the large satalite staring at the moon.........  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 am
"Hey smoothskin! Come over here" Matt walked over to the rude ghoul wearing a trench coat. "Want sometin' to help ya concentrate?" He showed some Mentats to Matt, He bought them for 20 caps. "Pleasure doing business" The ghoul was a little polite right then but didn't keep his raspy old voice from sounding creepy. He honestly only wanted them to help concentrate during a big fight, but Auron wouldn't believe that so Matt hid the Mentats under his chest plate and climbed up onto the satellite...  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff