Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nachttoter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:04 am
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DRACO"S TOO HOT TO DIE!!!!!!!  

Red Velvet Vampire

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:38 am
Nah, I don't think Malfoy deserves to die. He obviously didn't want to kill Dumbledoor so I think he at least has a little good in him. I think he's really just a harmless jerk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:10 pm
What if we remove the fact that Draco's family's ideals are completely wrong and he was just influenced by the fact that they are Death Eaters. (Think, kinda like any one group of Nationalists). He was asked to do a very very big favor and help rid them of their greatest enemy and threat. And told that his family would die if he didn't do so. He did probably the best thing he could've. He followed orders up to the actual killing point, when he decided that this might not be that good of an idea.

He let himself be convinced not to kill Dumbledore. Major points to him there. Besides, he's suffered enough with the crying in the bathroom and the Sectumsempra that Harry casted.

Gornwen

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:20 pm
No, Draco should not die. It is not just because I think he is good looking, but in the book he is a little weakling. But let's look at this. It's not his fault about anything. He has been spoiled by his father all of his life. He has never seen the world for what it really is. He only thinks he's the best, because that is what Lucius and Narcissa taught him. Children learn to be like their parents. And also, when it came time to kill Dumbledore, Draco hesitated. That shows something major. If any of you have seen the movie "Sound of Music" Rolf also hesitates to kill Mr. Von Trapp. Not to mention that when you see Draco crying in the bathroom, this shows that he has finally gotten out (since his father is in prison) in the world. Harry has always dealt with pressure and angst. Draco has never had to lift a finger other than to study. He's crying because his parent's lives are in danger and so is his. Not to mention he's only sixteen years old and that is A LOT of stress and pressure placed upon him. In chapter seven when you see him he is trying to show off in front of his friends. Someone told me that he planned to let his plans fail because being the son of a death eater, he would have been able to kill Dumbledore. But, even if that is so, I still think Draco has good in him which would prove that point. And I love that fact that JK Rowling left it open to where Malfoy and Harry will have to team up...maybe. Or at least a chance. If Draco dies, I believe it will be for the order.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:33 pm
heck yes! i hate malfoy! but i felt a bit sorry for him because evil was forced on him by his family. either way i hate his aunt!!! NO ONE can be forgiven for killing sirius!!! scream .........*thinks about sirius* confused cry crying  

[priori.incantatem]

Wiwra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:50 pm
How do this? Yet Harry it loves Draco! xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:11 pm
turfTalking
I think he should. It was Malfoy's fault that Dumbledore died. He let the Death Eaters in the castle. Malfoy is also weak minded. Like Anakin Skywalker. lol
yes exactly what i think he is weakminded he hates harry and he let the deatheaters in the castle harry has to kill him but not first because he didnt kill dumbledore he was to scared to kill him but hes still evil twisted besides thats not the start of harrys problems he has to kill DRACO MALFOY, SEVERUS SNAPE, BELLETIX LESTRANGE, VOLDEMORT, AND FENRIR GREYBACK.  

Karikuri Domashi

Suzume Inuzuka-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:05 pm
I don't think Harry should kill Draco  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm
evy_goddess
No, Draco should not die. It is not just because I think he is good looking, but in the book he is a little weakling. But let's look at this. It's not his fault about anything. He has been spoiled by his father all of his life. He has never seen the world for what it really is. He only thinks he's the best, because that is what Lucius and Narcissa taught him. Children learn to be like their parents. And also, when it came time to kill Dumbledore, Draco hesitated. That shows something major. If any of you have seen the movie "Sound of Music" Rolf also hesitates to kill Mr. Von Trapp. Not to mention that when you see Draco crying in the bathroom, this shows that he has finally gotten out (since his father is in prison) in the world. Harry has always dealt with pressure and angst. Draco has never had to lift a finger other than to study. He's crying because his parent's lives are in danger and so is his. Not to mention he's only sixteen years old and that is A LOT of stress and pressure placed upon him. In chapter seven when you see him he is trying to show off in front of his friends. Someone told me that he planned to let his plans fail because being the son of a death eater, he would have been able to kill Dumbledore. But, even if that is so, I still think Draco has good in him which would prove that point. And I love that fact that JK Rowling left it open to where Malfoy and Harry will have to team up...maybe. Or at least a chance. If Draco dies, I believe it will be for the order.
to true  

Suzume Inuzuka-Chan

Lil-Louis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:44 am
I think that malfoy should die but malfoy might turn it around for himself in the 7th book. 3nodding  

Stingo17

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:05 pm
Person to be killed Person who should kill

Voldemort: Harry Potter
Snape Harry Potter
Fenir Greyback Remus lupin
Bellatrix Lestrange Neville Longbottom
other lestranges any of the Longbottoms
Draco Harry or one of the trio  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:04 pm
xx-Renee
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOVVEEE DDRAACCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I agree Dumbledore needed to die his character was becoming useless slowly. Plus Draco is quite amusing to me, and he's sexy....the end.  

The_Space_Cat

Meisugi_Jaganshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:22 pm
I hope not. I mean, in the 6th book, Harry starting thinking about how Draco DDIIDD hesitate and everything. neutral  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff