Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry sexual promiscuity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L the strawberry lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 pm
Ya know OP, you've really offended me. You act like straight women furs are obligated to hump your leg just because you're a straight guy fur. Have you actually tried to TALK to these women for more than 10 minutes? Some women prefer to know a person before they hop into bed with them. You aren't going to get laid by whining about how gay furs get more than you. Women don't usually want to just find a random guy to sleep with just because he wants her. There has to be a connection and it is not going to happen if you dont try. It's not as easy as you seem to want it to be. As a female fur, it really pisses me off that you have the nerve to basically say, "I wish fem furs were more slutty."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 pm
I_Have_Teh_Death_Goo
Ya know OP, you've really offended me. You act like straight women furs are obligated to hump your leg just because you're a straight guy fur. Have you actually tried to TALK to these women for more than 10 minutes? Some women prefer to know a person before they hop into bed with them. You aren't going to get laid by whining about how gay furs get more than you. Women don't usually want to just find a random guy to sleep with just because he wants her. There has to be a connection and it is not going to happen if you dont try. It's not as easy as you seem to want it to be. As a female fur, it really pisses me off that you have the nerve to basically say, "I wish fem furs were more slutty."

To be fair, there are women who are just in it for the sex. Apparently they're just not in the furry fandom, though. ;3

As another female fur, I say don't worry about it. I think he's kind of funny, personally. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm
I trust me, there are some girls, and I do mean real ones, in the fandom that are more interested in sex than a relationship.

There are just a whole lot more man whores, straight, gay, bi or whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:13 pm
Psycho Lee

I'm not saying that furry fems don't have sex drives, just that they're less willing to sleep with some stranger as males in the fandom are, especially gay or bi males. And I see this as a very sad thing. I do wish furry fems could be more sexually open irl... it certainly would give a poor straight fur like me more options to... well anyway...

Probably because women can get pregnant. I can't speak for other females, but I'm not willing to have an abortion. I also can't see myself being able to give away my baby after 9 months of carrying him/her.

At the same time, I am not currently financially stable enough to raise a baby on my own. Its sort of hard to have casual sex when there needs to be at least a couple hour discussion on making sure both parties agree on what will be done in case of a pregnancy because the pill and condoms are not 100% effective. Someone needs to be the responsible one and sadly it rarely ever seems to be the guy in these situations.  

Krissim Klaw

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 pm
I just love this drama.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 pm
[-Erik-]
I just love this drama.

Didn't you know? It's what we furries do best! wink  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 pm
Sunegami
[-Erik-]
I just love this drama.

Didn't you know? It's what we furries do best! wink

Midwest Furfest cleared that one up for me! ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 pm
Sunegami
I_Have_Teh_Death_Goo

To be fair, there are women who are just in it for the sex. Apparently they're just not in the furry fandom, though. ;3

As another female fur, I say don't worry about it. I think he's kind of funny, personally. X3

That is true and I have nothing against them, but to me personally, I like to know someone before I even THINK about sex. To me he is saying that he basically wants every woman he meets to be ready to jump into bed with him. To me, that mindset is pretty disgusting. I am not an object.  

L the strawberry lover

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm
On a pure, literal, level we are all objects.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 am
Selene Aries

Only when a verb acts upon us. wink  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 am
Garek Maxwell
Selene Aries

Only when a verb acts upon us. wink

Or perhaps a noun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am
Guys, those are the cheessiest pick up lines I've ever heard, just go get a room and finish the silly games so you can move onto the real game ;D

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Furries ARE drama. We thrive on the angst. It is our entire existance *plays Linkin Park in the background*

This thing got dragged up again?

This whole convo came about due to my frustrations with the furry fandom having a lot more sexually open guys than females, from my point of view. This is probably due to the fact there are more guys than gals active in the fandom, and many of those guys are gay or bi, socially awkward, sexually repressed, nerdy guys (like otaku in Japan).

But I go to furmeets, and the only people who show interest in me are guys who flirt with me and hit on me, and I'm straight. I hear people talk about what they did at fur cons, and eventually something comes out about raunchy sex behind closed doors, even with people who don't know each other very well. Men just seem more open to casual sex.

And this bugs me. I don't expect women to just open their legs and screw anyone who comes along. I just wish women were more sexually.. open. I want more women to flirt with me. I want more women to hump my leg or show some kind of sexual interest in me, which rarely happens. I don't want guys to do it because I'm straight, but I seem to get guys doing it and girls not doing it.

I get this online as well. Someone here I'm friends with dressed in a furry-ish avatar and I jokingly groped her and said she looked sexy, and she got offended by the groping as if I had touched her irl. I joked about dragging other female friends of mine here into closets for fun time and they got all pissed off. Over TEXT. It's not like I'm actually molesting people here.. it's nothing but text flirting and that's it, and yet these women I know get all uptight like a virgin catholic nun.

I understand why women can be more conservative about sex, Krissim hit it on the nail.. women don't want to be left with a child they don't want. But not all of us are sex-starved men who only view women as objects.

And I am a responsible guy, Krissim. Unlike a lot of men, I know there are more ways to have sex than JUST vaginal intercourse. I don't want an unwanted child either!

I just would perfer more women trying to hump my leg than men. I would like to see more women open to the idea of casual sex, rather than hearing from all my female friends (most who are taken) "oh I want to wait for that 'special someone' " who doesn't exist! I would like some attention from the opposite sex I never get. :/

And Goo, sorry you don't agree with me. I don't expect everyone to like me, or to agree with me, or to see things my way. If you hate me for life, it won't bug me. Not everyone's going to like me. Think I'm the worst man ever, if you wish. I'm not a sexist pig, but if you believe that I can't change your mind and I can live with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 pm
Psycho Lee
I get this online as well. Someone here I'm friends with dressed in a furry-ish avatar and I jokingly groped her and said she looked sexy, and she got offended by the groping as if I had touched her irl. I joked about dragging other female friends of mine here into closets for fun time and they got all pissed off. Over TEXT. It's not like I'm actually molesting people here.. it's nothing but text flirting and that's it, and yet these women I know get all uptight like a virgin catholic nun.

If that's what you call flirting, you need to work on your styles better.

The comments of being sexy? Great, go with that, keep doing that. Nothing wrong with that.

The groping? Geez, unless you're really good friends who do this often, don't do that! I don't like it when random people grope me in text. I don't mind it when people I know well do it, but when I barely know them it creeps me out. I'm sure it's the same for her as well. So unless it's mutually agreed before hand that this is okay, or that you've done far more than this before and often, then I wouldn't do it.

Psycho Lee
I just would perfer more women trying to hump my leg than men. I would like to see more women open to the idea of casual sex, rather than hearing from all my female friends (most who are taken) "oh I want to wait for that 'special someone' " who doesn't exist! I would like some attention from the opposite sex I never get. :/

You know, I'm kinda the same, and while I'm uncertain and know that the "special someone" may not exist, it does irritate me when this is a problem for others. It's a personal decision, and while that may change in the future, each person has the right to make this and it shouldn't be a problem for others.
Aside from that, I have no clue what to tell you. My only suggestion is to try and "recruit" more women as furries. ...There are methods. ninja  

Garek Maxwell

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:33 pm
I went to Otakon a couple of weeks ago. I was playing a card game with some lovely young women (I assume by default that the rule is "look but don't touch", especially given that they're lesbians) when a friend of ours walked in with a confused look on his face.

What's up, we said.

Some people are having sex in my room, he said.

See, this is the way random sex at cons works: it generally involves people who are immature, inconsiderate, and quite often drunk.

Well, ******** that noise. Anyway, having sex while intoxicated is just... dumb. It's harder to perform, you can't care as much about it, and you end up just dropping off into a deep sleep after you're finished instead of staying awake for petting and cuddling.

Anyway. You know the difference between flirting and harassment? It's knowing your audience. Some people will be receptive to "Hey lovely *gropes*", but most won't. Instead, try "Good afternoon, [insert name here]. You look lovely." And if you get brushed off, so it goes.

Also, be aware of the situation and people's moods. Those also affect how your comments will be received.

Edit: because I'm tired and migrained, I forgot to put down my main point. You know those people who will basically ******** anything that moves? Who you say tend to be male and either gay or bi? Well, there aren't that many of them. They're just so extremely obnoxious and classless that they loom large in the imagination. This goes for anyone who's openly promiscuous, not gay people especially. There aren't that many who ******** around, when you consider their proportion out of the total population, but we recall their obnoxious antics readily.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff