Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

Ezio - Angelo Di Cielo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:54 pm
Okay, so where are some scholarly references that condone homosexuality. That's really interesting. ;D Please post them up in an MLA format for me to tear apart.

I also believe that science considered Pluto a planet not too long ago. Ahhhh. (: Science is very flawed, because it is human, anything human is flawed my friends.

Science can't explain everything, like Black Holes which seem to , at this point, defy the law of conservation of matter. -le gasp- O_O;

In my mind, yes, animals practice homosexuality. But then... they also practice cannibalism... and mass suicide? Yes, let's get down on their level. <3

It's against nature, we are attracted to the opposite gender, in simple terms, to reproduce and ensure the continuity of our race.

Also, science is not the instrument of the devil, you're heavily flawed in your logic. Science is wonderful, and helps us explain countless aspects of the ever expanding universe. It tends to prove Islam right most of the time.

Albert Einstein believed in god, and he was smarter than any of us, roflol. How do atheist deny his existence... "Strike me down with lightening if you exist.", tends to ruin the idea of 'faith' no? ;D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Ezio Al-Saladin
Okay, so where are some scholarly references that condone homosexuality. That's really interesting. ;D Please post them up in an MLA format for me to tear apart.

I also believe that science considered Pluto a planet not too long ago. Ahhhh. (: Science is very flawed, because it is human, anything human is flawed my friends.

Science can't explain everything, like Black Holes which seem to , at this point, defy the law of conservation of matter. -le gasp- O_O;

In my mind, yes, animals practice homosexuality. But then... they also practice cannibalism... and mass suicide? Yes, let's get down on their level. <3

It's against nature, we are attracted to the opposite gender, in simple terms, to reproduce and ensure the continuity of our race.

Also, science is not the instrument of the devil, you're heavily flawed in your logic. Science is wonderful, and helps us explain countless aspects of the ever expanding universe. It tends to prove Islam right most of the time.

Albert Einstein believed in god, and he was smarter than any of us, roflol. How do atheist deny his existence... "Strike me down with lightening if you exist.", tends to ruin the idea of 'faith' no? ;D

We definitely agree on the issue of science being human therefore being flawed; we cannot explain things fully through science because we created the concept. So humans (who are imperfect) using tools (made by themselves) to measure what is around us (which was made by God who is perfect) obviously isn't entirely accurate (AKA: imperfection + using tools of imperfection = imperfect results [which may or may not be entirely correct or incorrect, only Allah knows]). Not to say we cannot try to understand, but the only thing we can have full faith in is God. BTW, I'm talking to anyone who's even reading this... O.O Anyway, we are told not to act like animals (ever read in detail why we fast? -cough- To resist being like animals [part of it] -cough-). BUUUUT, we are all guided or mis-guided by Allah. What I said before was not promoting acts of homosexuality, but saying that we are not to judge since it is not our purpose. & people who are homosexual or bisexual or pansexual can change (you're speaking to an example who was pansexual, but found the truth & was able to figure it out [I don't judge anyone either]). OMG, to comment on your whole black hole issue....ANTI-MATTER! I think it will explain a lot, but then again, I'm an avid lover of anti-matter. XP Moving on, science does support Islam very often. & as for the whole Einstein part...there are different kinds of intelligence. Trust me, I've seen some various types that still amaze me. But to the point-- homosexuality is not good, but hating them will never do any good. Sure, teach that it is forbidden & looked down upon, but don't hurt someone.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 am
Homosexuality is wrong.

It's made female and male 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 pm
The_Pathan
Homosexuality is wrong.

But harming people who haven't earned it is never okay, keep that in mind.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

iCanisLupus

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 pm
The_Pathan
Homosexuality is wrong.

=) sure w/e  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:59 pm
The_Pathan
Homosexuality is wrong.

...*takes a long few breathes, calms down* No.
If Allah has a problem with the way I feel and the person I feel I wish to give my love to, I haven't seen any evidence of it. I've tried to be as good as possible in my life so far. I'm trying and learning about Islam, so I can try to be a good Muslim. I feel the way I feel and there is no human way possible to change this feeling. So, there's nothing wrong with me. Never will be, never has been.  

Silver Nephil

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 pm
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Homosexuality is wrong.

If Allah has a problem with the way I feel and the person I feel I wish to give my love to, I haven't seen any evidence of it. I've tried to be as good as possible in my life so far. I'm trying and learning about Islam, so I can try to be a good Muslim. I feel the way I feel and there is no human way possible to change this feeling. So, there's nothing wrong with me. Never will be, never has been.

I have an argument against that...there is a way, but it's not easy...You have to be willing. But I won't force anything upon anyone, don't worry. I used to be pansexual, which means that I didn't care what gender anyone was (even if they were transgender I didn't think of it), I could have been attracted to anyone. But I focused myself & realized what was right. It didn't hurt either...but that could be more because I found the one I love (not dating, if you were wondering, waiting until marriage). It IS possible. It depends on what is important to you...  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Homosexuality is wrong.

I have an argument against that...there is a way, but it's not easy...You have to be willing. But I won't force anything upon anyone, don't worry. I used to be pansexual, which means that I didn't care what gender anyone was (even if they were transgender I didn't think of it), I could have been attracted to anyone. But I focused myself & realized what was right. It didn't hurt either...but that could be more because I found the one I love (not dating, if you were wondering, waiting until marriage). It IS possible. It depends on what is important to you...

*shrugs* I'm happy with who I am. Besides, if I put my entire will against my own body and mind, I'd just end up hurting myself. If people have a problem with it, let 'em take it up with me. Call me names, fine. Say I'm going to hell, fine. Beat me up or try to kill me? Let 'em try. They're not gonna get far with that. I'm me, they're them, they've got their lives and loves, I've got mine. They ask me about mine, I'll tell them. They can accept it or not. Doesn't make me less of a person with my friends and family. Hope it doesn't with you guys, cuz you're all good people as far as I've seen.  

Silver Nephil

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm
Silver Nephil
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Homosexuality is wrong.

*shrugs* I'm happy with who I am. Besides, if I put my entire will against my own body and mind, I'd just end up hurting myself. If people have a problem with it, let 'em take it up with me. Call me names, fine. Say I'm going to hell, fine. Beat me up or try to kill me? Let 'em try. They're not gonna get far with that. I'm me, they're them, they've got their lives and loves, I've got mine. They ask me about mine, I'll tell them. They can accept it or not. Doesn't make me less of a person with my friends and family. Hope it doesn't with you guys, cuz you're all good people as far as I've seen.

It's not about what we think...it's about God. BUT I won't pursue this. I don't go against people (unless they're harming me), I just tell them what I know to be true & let them decide. Since you seem to have decided, then that's that. So don't worry about me saying anything. I'll still get to know you the way I would with anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 am
I don't think gays harm me, I just think that it's bad.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 am
That's why I said only people who are harming me, which he isn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 am
Everytime I come into this discussion some gay starts to cry, so it's not good lol

I thought gay = evil = not muslim. I just heard that.

And I heard if a gay is with another gay, he should be killed.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 am
The_Pathan
Everytime I come into this discussion some gay starts to cry, so it's not good lol

You mean with another gay like in a group as friends or as boyfriends?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 am
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan

1 of the death penalties in Islam is that you can kill gays who had relations with other gays. The government or the leader can do that.

If ur gay I recommend to you that you stare at girl xD!!! haha. I know it's haram, but for u, just stare at girls , the hot ones razz lol

And yeah, u know as a muslim u must get married to a woman. And if u can't, then u can't get married. And I don't think u wanna live ur whole life playing Chicken with ur friends.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 am
The_Pathan
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan

1 of the death penalties in Islam is that you can kill gays who had relations with other gays. The government or the leader can do that.

If ur gay I recommend to you that you stare at girl xD!!! haha. I know it's haram, but for u, just stare at girls , the hot ones razz lol

And yeah, u know as a muslim u must get married to a woman. And if u can't, then u can't get married. And I don't think u wanna live ur whole life playing Chicken with ur friends.

The idea of being allowed to kill anyone who is gay is not an overall MUSLIM idea, it is practiced in some places, but a lot of people don't agree with it. I don't believe we should be allowed to give the death penalty to anyone unless they have murdered someone. That follows the "you'll get what you give" idea. Let Allah judge people, not us. We are only human & have no right to pass judgment upon anyone because we are not Him. Sure if someone commits a crime that hurts someone, then fine, but people shouldn't act almighty.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff