Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 1 - The Snow Realm (The North Pole) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 pm
Oh, but not quite. As has been mentioned many times before, Henry's reflexes still were far from up to par to keep up with his TK. He was, however, saved from having the stone hit him square in the back.
The rock struck Henry's left shoulder and Ro's right shoulder solidly, sending both sprawling.
Ro managed to roll and get back to his feet he stop just long enough to pull Henry back to his feet. Both of their respective shoulders were in incredible pain from the blow, to the point that they couldn't feel their arms.

Henry
Ro
(injured shoulders, unusable, full extent unknown)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:10 am
"Son of a b***h," Henry said. "Do you think we should keep running, or fight this thing?"

He was backing up slowly.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 pm
"I don't think we have to, anymore." Ro said, pointing with his left at the creature.
It had stopped chasing them, but they could both feel it's hard glare fixated upon them.
"Why did it stop chasing us?" he asked quietly, starting to back away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

There are many men worse than me, and many better too...

"Territorial?" Henry suggested, rubbing his arm to get feeling back.

User Image

...but what truly matters is justice.

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 am
User Image

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

"Looks like it..." Ro said slowly. Henry's rubbing was in vain as his arm remained numb.

"Let's hope we don't run into anymore of those..."

User Image

I haven't the slightest idea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 pm
"Shinryuken!" Andreas yelled, abruptly uppercutting the elf, a pillar of fire rising around them!

"Let's see what we can do..." Andreas muttered, stepping inside. "Here's hoping we don't get infected with this mess...."  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:01 pm
The elf moved aside to allow the three in, "Like I said," he began, "Just don't touch anything, you should be fine. Want masks and gloves just in case?"

He held out enough for all three as they passed. Gregory eagerly equipped himself. "I take it you wanna see the Boss? Why else would you be here, right? Just head up the stairs right there. We...shouldn't go with you, it's a little hectic up there."

The interior of the castle was quite large and, most expectantly, icy. Even the three staircases in the room were crafted of ice, two on the sides and one central staircase.
There were no obvious rooms in the castle at this level, but there were several windows that were seen from outside.

There seemed to be another room behind the staircases.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm
"Okay... uhm... I don't think I can make it up that yet, I need to rest. Damn, a staircase and I can't make it up.." Arthur flopped back to the ground, taking a deep breath.  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 pm
"Come on," Henry said. "We need to find the castle. If any more of those things appear, I say we just run as fast as we can until we're out of its territory."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm
The head elf produced a small, colorfully wrapped object from his pockets and held it out to Arthur. It looked much like a piece of candy.
"Here, eat this. It'll wake you up for a while, but you'll need to rest as soon as you can, if you go too long on just this, you'll wear your body out and do some serious damage. You should be safe staying up for another few hours on this."

"Yeah, let's go." Ro agreed.

As they turned to leave, a massive beast with rippling white fur jumped down in front of them, obviously of the same species as the one they had just ********! Run!" Ro cried out, but Henry, having been warned by his TK, was already starting. Ro was quick to join him, but it was obvious that they had absolutely no chance of outrunning the beast.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm
"Shitshitshitshits**t," Henry panted as he ran. Still, he knew they couldn't outrun the thing. Only one thing to do.

Henry reached into his pocket and withdrew a dented silver whistle. Putting it to his lips, he blew as hard as his flagging lungs would allow, sending out a piercing shriek that echoed dozens, maybe hundreds of times in the dark canyon, rising in volume until it thundered around them. Even the creature was halted, and Henry took the opportunity to examine it.

The large creature was covered, head to toe, is shaggy white fur, and stood about nine feet tall, and half as wide. Long arms, long legs. Definitely looked like...a yeti?

It roared at them as the echoes of Henry's blast died down. At that moment, a cry was heard above them, and it sounded like it was approaching. But how was it moving that fast?

Then, there was a loud BOOM as a black shape hit the ground in front of the yeti. Before the cloud of snow and dirt could be dispersed, Shepard shot out of it, all crushing hands and devastating kicks. He had held true to his word to Henry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:04 pm
Ro stopped in his tracks as Shepard hit the ground, he reached to stop Henry, unsure of whether or not he had already stopped.
"If we just run, we're gonna run into more." he told Henry, "Let's just watch..."

The yeti stood it's ground and looked Shepard over. It bared it's teeth and let out a deep growl and waited for Shepard to make his move. It bent it's knees slightly and readied it's arms.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Shepard smirked, pointing a finger lazily at the yeti. "First time I've seen a yeti that was a trained fighter," he said slowly.

He pulled his collar down a bit, puffed out a breath, then locked eyes with the yeti, holding its gaze for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm
The yeti narrowed it's eyes at Shepard but maintained eye-contact. It took a step forward in an attempt to intimidate Shepard.
It pulled it's right arm back to throw a simple punch.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 pm
Shepard was already gone, leaving a puff of snow floating for an instant where he had stood.

He came at the yeti from the side, slamming a punch at its side underneath its punching arm.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff