Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:27 pm
"Different how?" Rath asked while crossing her legs, she tilts her head and blinks up at the man, confusion written all over her face "Im no different than everybody around here." she stated, which was true because creatures roamed this very town and she was no different than them and her body and face were shaped of that of a human women she technically she wasnt any different than anybody around them. She shakes her foot a little, raising an eyebrow at the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm
He smiled and narrowed his eyes. "Now girl, I have a sense to help me tell who's different and who's not. I have no way to harm you right now. There is nothing to hide." He started to take a step toward her, getting closer to the barrier she put up a little bit ago.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Rath narrows her eyes "Well yeah? I seem to have a sense too." she smiles wickedly "The sense to tell whos a jerk and whos a complete butt wipe." she grins at him "But of course im sure you already knew that." she sits up and puts her elbow on her knee and rests her chin on her palm, staring at the guy with her grey eyes. "You know, i do have a right to hurt you if you trespass." she stated as a matter of fact.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 pm
He stepped down before taking a full step. "I thought you might have some sense. And as you know, I'm sure, I am not here to kill you now. And, well, you have no right to hurt me. This is not your property. If I were to attack you, yes. Yes you would be able to do anything. But, I get the feeling you don't live here. No. So that makes me think, what would you be doing here, where you don't belong?" His mind was thinking, planning. He had no thoughts of hurting her, not with what he had now. He was not prepared for it. This was a search, not a fight. His thoughts went to, "She must be hiding the girl. She must know the threat."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Rath raises both eyebrows before standing up, one foot on one stair and her other foot on another "What i want to know is why you are here." she stated and crossed her arms "And why do you care if I'm here or not?" her lips curved into a smile "If you must know this is my cousin's house, I'm sitting out here because I'm watching it, Grandma says there is somebody out here to get her so I'm watching." she said, not all true but not all lies since she is here watching the house and they might somehow be related since Ever had powers that she doesnt know about "So i would suggest you leave." she uncrosses her arms and stares right at him "Please." her lips smiled again when she read what he was thinking "Now, what is your name mister?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 pm
"Walter. And you are, no, your not a mind reader. Not just. But you are that as well. Now, are you a cross, or one of the ones with both? And, I guess if I have to continue talking to you like I am, I should know your name as well."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:08 pm
"Now mister dont be using words on me that i do not know of." she smiles and sits back down on the step "My name happens to be Rath. Nice to meet you Walter." she crosses her legs again "Please enlighten me with your words."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm
"You know what I mean. Now, what are you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Rath looks at him with wide eyes "Oh what ever do you mean?" she asked in an innocent voice before she smiles "Oh okay, im human, like you," she crosses her arms and taps her nose "Just. Like. You."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm
"Oh, come on." He starts to walk and hits the barrier. "Well now. If you were human, just like me, how would this be here?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:05 pm
"Grandma is a little superstitious if you know what i mean." she smiles "She wont let anybody out or in except for the people in the household and me." she stands up and walks so that shes right in front of him but he cant touch her "Why do you want to know anyways what i am?" she asked, staring straight at him with hard eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm
"Because I know you're not human."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:20 pm
Rath crosses her arms again "Well what if im not hm? What are you going to do about that?" she narrows her eyes at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 pm
"I told you before. Nothing. There's not much I can do." He reaches into his jacket(It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but he's got a heavy leather outfit, and the top buttons down the between the middle and left.Never midn) and pulls out a book. "Not to hurt you. But to bring down whatever it is you got here, maybe." He wasn't sure of he had the ritual for this in the book or not, but he knew he didn't have the supplies here. But he knew to try to keep the thoughts from his mind. He concentrated on feeling of certainty, hoping that they would fool her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas