Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Soul Bound (Silver Nephil and Otulissa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm
"Even in the shower?" Trinity looked aghast, then thoughtful. "I suppose I could introduce you to the latest fashionable hair care accesories." She looked at the Angel's hair. "It looks like you needed an intro a couple years ago."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

"Yes, I'm sorry, but even in the bathroom and showers..." Mirabella blushed at the thought, and looked down for a moment. Then she asked, "You really think so? I like my hair just fine though!" Although some people might be offended by Trinity's comment, Mirabella, being the angel she was, wasn't. She simply took it as a comment, and nothing else.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am
Trinity nodded. "Yeah, it could use some serious conditioning."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:53 am
Mirabella laughed and asked, "Conditioning? Angels don't need anything like that! We never even change clothing much, mind you; we don't have physical bodies, so it's not like we need to keep clean...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:32 pm
"Well, at least a brush," Trinity murmured, walking out to her car.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 pm
Mirabella followed Trinity to her car, and instead of entering the car, Mirabella sat on top of the car as if it were a chair, flapping her white, feathery wings a bit as she did so, as if fanning herself.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:31 pm
The girl looked up at her. "What are you doing? Get in."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Mirabella explained, "No, 'tis all right. Really. I would rather stay here, exposed to the wonderful elements!"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 pm
"All right," Trinity murmured as she drove off toward home.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:12 pm
Mirabella held on to the car's roof as Trinity drove home. The light breeze produced by the automobile's movement felt lovely on her angelic skin.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:11 pm
Trinity parked in the driveway and walked up the stairs to her house, into her room and shut the door. She opened it again quickly. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:17 am
Mirabella followed Trinity close behind, and jumped a bit when the door was slammed in her face.

Trinity opened it again though, and Mirabella smiled at her as she entered the room. Once Mirabella got into Trinity's room, she took a quick look around.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am
((By the way, where are we taking this RP?

... It seems to be getting nowhere right now. We need to come up with a plan, a plot, to follow for the RP. Is this a yuri between Mirabella x Trinity?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 pm
((Yeah, it's yuri. Hmmm...*thinks of plot*))

Trinity sat on the bed, plucking at the covers. She glanced up at Mirabella, chewing her lip. "So, do Angels have boyfriends?"  

Silver Nephil

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 pm
Mirabella was taken aback by the sudden question.

"Well...uh...umm..." she stuttered. "Sometimes, I suppose...but usually not. Um...Well.... Oh! I do know of a fine young angel who has a boyfriend; but that was her lover when she was alive, and they died together. So, as angels, they were still together."

1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff