have u seen it yet?
  yep
  nopee...
View Results

windy_star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:03 am
i can't believe cedric died he was so fit crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:12 am
If you read the 4th book, you would've known that he died.  

Elliot Salem

non642

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:39 am
I finally got to see the fourth movie. It is the best so far, in my opinion. The acting has improved so much since the first few films.
It was a little fast and choppy at times, but overall enjoyable. The book is huge and was most likely very difficult to adapt into a two hour screen play but I thought they focused on the right parts of the story.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:41 am
I didn't like the movie much as it aimed too much only on the tri-wizard contest... and Voldemort's personality was ridiculous when he was suppose to be the Dark lord himself(Even a mettaur from a random Mega man game is more scary. rolleyes ) and no Worldchampionships in quidditch and... xp  

Fiyun

smilylady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:06 pm
i havn't seen it, but when it comes out i am going to rent it!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:57 pm
I thought the movie was brilliant! Just some things i didn't like:

First of all, Wormtail killed Cedric in the movie, and then his spirit or whatever comes out of Voldemort's wand? Wha...?

Then, they never showed Harry giving his TriWizard Tournament winnings to Fred and George.

Also, in the beginning, Harry does not pass out at the World Cup and fall, then later see Barty crouch's son cast the Dark Mark.

Also, it was definately to rushed. The challenges are to close together.

Number FIVE: In the book Dobby gives the gillyweed to Harry, but in the movie Neville does(not that this part is a big deal). I do wish Dobby was in this part because then there would be more House-elves.

Even though it seems like i am critisizing the entire movie i really did like it. I wish i could see it again.  

Hakania

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:11 am
Hakania

First of all, Wormtail killed Cedric in the movie, and then his spirit or whatever comes out of Voldemort's wand? Wha...?

Then, they never showed Harry giving his TriWizard Tournament winnings to Fred and George.

Also, in the beginning, Harry does not pass out at the World Cup and fall, then later see Barty crouch's son cast the Dark Mark.

Number FIVE: In the book Dobby gives the gillyweed to Harry, but in the movie Neville does(not that this part is a big deal). I do wish Dobby was in this part because then there would be more House-elves.

Even though it seems like i am critisizing the entire movie i really did like it. I wish i could see it again.

You forgot Barty's house-elf, the drinking elf Winky's important part of the story(wellatleast I thought that. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:22 pm
yay i saw harry potter #4 it was the best novie ever. it coms out o to dvd March 7 06.  

inu828

LeighMae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:40 am
inu828
yay i saw harry potter #4 it was the best novie ever. it coms out o to dvd March 7 06.

Are you sure that, that date is right? If it is, that is cool.

I went and saw it a the midnight premire that they had in my hometown with my neince, her boyfriend, and a friend of mine. It was really sad when Cedric died, and I was kinda stun on how nice Snape was to Harry when he came back with Cedric's body. I was also confufused why they ended the movie what seemed to me as fast. I don't know. It was a very good movie, and when it comes out, I am sure I will get it. I am just wating to see how they go about the fifth movie, of witch I read at www.danielradcliffe.uk.co that they will start making the movie in Feb. 06. Also, if you would like to know, Daniel is going to be in a indepenant movie sometime this year. I don't know all the details, but go to that webcits to find out. I can't wait to see the movie again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:04 am
yeah,, i saw the movie...
but it was reaLy not that good...
some of the scenes are different from what i read...

crying

yeux

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:31 am
Hakania

Wormtail used Voldemort's wand to kill Cedric.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:04 pm
They skipped too much for my taste, but it was the BEST movie of the four. I loved the 2nd Task, it made me feel like I was swimming. The mermaids were really ugly though, they need some masks, or they can just scare off the triwiz champions smile  

Badger Mule

CuteLittleRin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:31 pm
(tear) It was kinda sad when i saw cho chang cry when she saw cedrics died body  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:47 pm
I liked it.  

Fleur Evette

Arya__SalaStar

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:00 pm
How can anyone who read the book think it was good?!?
They messed up everything except Harry's glasses!!!!!!!!!  
The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff