Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Ryan offered a smile as he grabbed an ashtray and put his cigarette out, taking another sip of his drink. "Well, that's cool... Say, do you know why they're sending people over there? Doesn't make much sense to me, if you ask me about it..." he said, finally taking off his aviators and placing them atop his head, his blue eyes looking at her. He reached up and loosened his tie a little more as he readjusted the way he was seated and looked over the dance floor once more.

"That's awesome! I'm going there too," she said as she polished off her drink. It was just so tasty and she wanted another. Turning to the bartender, she smiled once more at him, her cheeks a little red. "What else would you suggest?" she asked him curiously. It seemed to her that this guy knew his drinks.

Moments later, she was sitting before a Margarita, on the rocks, with a sugared rim. She sipped it happily as she felt a strange buzz coming over her head. It was a warm feeling that she had never felt before, and suddenly she had the urge to use the restroom. "Excuse me," she muttered before getting up, catching herself against the chair she had been sitting in.

Walking, her body felt numb but good, and she felt a little dizzy, but nothing too bad. She wanted to talk to people and say hi... To be social. And so it had been perfect timing when she walked past a group of two girls, one guy, and another sitting off to the side of them, and had heard talk of Harding Manor... Harding Manor! She was going there!

"Are you all talking of Harding Manor?" she asked them curiously, her words just a little mumbled, her position swaying a bit before she caught herself against one of the guy's chair's. Before him was a glass of clear liquid, and for a moment, she might have believed it was water...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 pm
Lily was having an awfully hard time just sitting there alone. Looking over at the group chatting happily, she sighed. " If I don't now, I'll regret it for the rest of this trip.... " she said to herself and walked over to the group, turning on her happy mode. " Hiya guys! Mind if I join in? It's a bit boring sitting over there by myself! " she said, a smile now visible upon her face.  

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

MagieRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid shrugged as she took a much longer sip of wine. "I get the odd feeling they're not just doing this to be nice. Randomly giving out vacations. I think that somethings up..but I'm intrigued..I'd like to see whats going to happen once we get there..It must be beautiful...", Brighid said. Brighid pushed a long wavy piece of red hair behind her ear, allowing her blue-green eyes to study each of the faces of the people now around her. Yes, they were all around the same age, but she got a vibe from the boys like they were something to watch out for, and the girls seemed very nice and polite. She smiled at the petite asian girl. "Nice to meet everyone..Brighid,", she said, shaking the hand of the newest girl to approach them. Brighid jumped when the girl stumbled and grabbed onto one of the boy's chairs. She put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Are you okay?", she asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image
Violet smiled at the bored looking girl ([Lily]). "I know what you mean. Talking to walls never holds my attention for long." She joked, smiling again. "I'm Violet." She said, looking at Lily and Brighid. She adjusted her twisting dress and sighed slightly, watching the people dancing and listening to the music.

User Image
Griffon smiled and caught the stumbling drunk girl, putting his arm around her waist. "Can I have a water?" He asked the bar tender, smirking at the drunk girl. He put the cold water to her lips before she could mistake his vodka for anything that might help her. As he waited for her to drink he kept his arm around her. She didn't seem like the type of girl who got drunk often and obviously didn't know what she was doing. "You okay?" He asked her.

dobbysdoll

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Jade smiled at him and got a margarita. She was over her limit. "So, u-um smoking is bad..." She was getting tipsy ame nervous around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm
"Well, seems we're all headed to the same place. This will interesting if nothing else." Aaron admitted, scanning the group. "I'm Aaron, nice to meet you all." He chuckled to himself when the drunk girl came over, but made no attempt to help her. His face contorted into a "you've got to be kidding me" look. He tugged a bit on his unzippered navy hoodie, still watching the girl, only hoping she wouldn't get injured.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
Violet looked over at the Aaron boy and smiled. "I agree." She said, looking at the strange group. There was definitely something about the boys.. And she wasn't sure if it was a good thing. At that moment, she had a sudden urge to drink. She'd had alcohol before, but never very much. So she turned around and looked at the list of drinks, wandering what to get. She decided to take a guess, something she never did. "Can I have a Blue Orchid?" She asked the bartender. Soon, a drink was in front of her and she nervously took a sip. It was delicious. She smiled and took another. Soon the cup was half empty. She turned back to the group and smiled, already a little tipsy. Well that's what happens to a 105 pound girl whose barely drunk anything like this in her life.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 pm
Aaron fought back a smug look watching so many people that were coming to become drunk. He was never one to jump on a chance to take advantage of a girl, but as he watched them, he couldn't help but to consider it. That's what guys like him did, right?

(Pardon the short post. I've got to go to work.)

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image
Violet turned back around and drunk some more drink, emptying it. She smiled and asked for another, which she quickly got, at which point she downed a quarter of it. She swayed on her feet and looked at the blurring people. Everything seemed different; less put together. All was not well in Violet's world. She smiled dizzily and looked at the people. "I've never been drunk, you know." She blurted out, still smiling. "It happenfast." She told them, her words slurring. Only then was she aware that she was probably going to do some stupid things tonight. A voice in the back of her head told her this. But the dominant part of her brain, the drunk part, was not letting it take control. She smiled again and sat down on a bar stool.

([its alriight])

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid made an odd face as she watched several of the girls getting drunk. She herself was barely halfway through her glass of wine. while she felt a bit warm and fuzzy, she wasn't as heavily buzzed as some of the others. She took another sip and cocked her head to the side, catching an interesting look flickering across Aaron's face. "Yeah, smoking is horrible for you, most of the chemicals in them don't even have to be there..the companies just do it to make them addictive so people will keep buying them..", Brighid added. She looked back towards the dance floor wand watched the people moving around, they looked happy, and some of them looked way more than happy, Brighid giggled to herself. People could be very interesting, both intriguing and repulsive at the same time...

User Image

MagieRose

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm
([BTW whoever's reading this I'm gunna be gone for the next few days. I have JROTC camp so yea. Don't make everyone fall in love without me ): haha])  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm
"Hm? Oh, me? I'm fine!" she said with a goofy smile on her face as she felt the guy slip his arm around her waist. She saw the water, and took it gently, careful not to spill and took a sip. "Thanks," she said to him with a smile on her face as she looked about. It seemed that everyone was introducing themselves, and she decided it was time to do hers. "I'm Katie Thompson," she said with a nod of her head in a matter-of-fact sort of way. She then took another sip of water.

Ryan cocked an eye brow up. "Oh yeah? The doc said it would be good for my stress..." he said with a nod of his head as he laughed a little. "Besides, I choose to do it to my body. It's a conscious decision, and i can stop when I want," he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he ordered another drink, taking a sip from it.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image
He smirked as she sipped the water. "Griffon." He said, nodding in greeting to the people. And sipping his vodka, his arm still around her. "Nice to meet you." He said, directing it to everyone who had introduced themselves. He looked at Katie and bit his tongue, not saying anything. The girl was cute. "So you're going to the Harding house or whatever too?" He asked with his award winning half-smile. So many girls seemed to fall for this smile. He wasn't sure why. It was just a smile. But whatever. He shook his hair away from his dark eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Damn grinding makes me thirsty, how 'bout you ladies?" Brion held two scantily clad blonds around the waist as he led them to the bar amidst giggles. "Brion," one of them pouted, leaning on his shoulder as he sat on a stool, "How come we haven't seen you around here before? Do you not like coming to this joint normally?" "Don't worry girl," he chuckled, flashing her a casual smile, "I'll come back more now that I know the ladies here are fine," he emphasized the last word, as he sent the two into further paroxysms of giggles. As the bartender raised an eyebrow at the scene, Brion laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything bad with them, at least not in the club. Anyways, can I get a water on the house?" The bartender relaxed, and obliged with a small grin. "So how do you like our crib?" Leaning over the bar sipping the water coyly, Brion grinned back. "I think I could get used to the nightlife," he gestured to the girls on both sides. One of them, the bolder one, reached into his pocket and took out his phone, but not before her hand lingered for a bit. "Eh?" Brion looked at her with a smirk and raised an eyebrow. "So forward, young lady." Saving her number, the girl pouted back at him. "But Brion, how else would I get you my number?" She handed the slick phone to the other girl, who did the same. "Besides, Brion," they leaned over his body, suggestively pressing their chests against his. "Let's ditch this place and head to somewhere where we can be..." They traced a line up his chest, "alone..."

Nightmare of Lagrange

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces