Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm
(did you finish that post? sorry, it's just that she look at...? XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 pm
{Fixed xD}  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 pm
You missed me razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:07 pm
(SorryxD)
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and took his hand. She stood up and kept their hands together, "Whatever..Let them wonder.." She said and started walking. She looked at him and smiled.

{sorry, I'm out of it xD edit!}

User Image
Shane Daniels

A deep red filled Shane's cheeks, "Uhh. Yeah.." He rubbed the back of his neck, and smiled. He turned to her and kissed her again, pulling away quickly.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm
Andi smiled and placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face to hers and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and took his hand. She stood up and kept their hands together, "Whatever..Let them wonder.." She said and started walking. She looked at him and smiled.

{sorry, I'm out of it xD edit!}

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane pulled away and smiled. His cheeks were pink and he had a goofy smile. He swallowed, coming back to reality. He looked at the fire and looked to Andi, "Uhh..Andi, Would you maybe like to go out with me?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Serious stuff like this usually was his weak point.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:29 pm
Andi smiled and nodded. "Of course, thats what I wanted." She held his hand, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image

Lily smiled up at Ryan, "Maybe... you never know what I could do, Ryan..." She then listened to his words and bit her lip. If only he knew how she felt for him. Her eyes went wide at his words, did he actually say that? Did he feel the same way about her as she felt for him? That wasn't possible, was it? She then shook her head as if it were all a joke. She muttered to herself, "You do things to me, Ryan... that I never thought could happen... She nodded nervously, trying to hold back things, "Umm... sure." She gave him a genuine smile.

User Image
Alex smiled as he helped her up. He kept holding on her hand, not really wanting to let go. He thought for a moment, "I don't want you to be so cold and the fire well warm you up... so yeah, let's go to the fire... I promise we will explore tomorrow."

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori thought for a moment and stopped, a few yards from the fire, "Wait. One more thing.." She let go of his hand and cupped her hands around his cheeks. She slowly leaned in, their lips touching. She gently kissed him, then released. She looked down, blushing and took his hand again.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw his arm around Andi, laying back. "Good." He said, kissing her cheek. He knew he like Andi, he was glad she just felt the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 am
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

Unsure of what he had just heard, he paused a moment and shrugged. What could it hurt, right? He wrapped an arm gently around her shoulders, holding her tightly to his body. "Any goals for the summer?" she asked her curiously, as they sat on the sand beside the fire that had been built. He wasn't sure what to say... In ways, he felt awkward, as if he had passed his entire high school not truly seeing Lily for who she was, even though she was one of his best friends. He believed it was because of that reason. he merely say her as a friend.

But... But something changed in him, and it made him think more. Did he just want her as a friend anymore? He looked around momentarily and noticed they had already all paired off. But then... What? Something could go terribly wrong... So wrong... Such close living quarters... And it was all happening so fast... It could only really spell disaster, right?

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am
User Image

Lily wrapped her arm around Ryan's waist and pulled her body in a little closer to his. If he asked why, she would lie and say something like, 'I was ummm... cold.' She hated lying, but she couldn't tell him about every feeling she had for him. They were best friends and they couldn't ruin that over a silly relationship, now could they? Something her heart ached for her to tell him everything... that something wanted her to be able to call Ryan her best friend no longer, but instead, her boyfriend. She bit her lip nervously in thought. But her head told her, 'No fool! Don't fall in love with your best friend! What if something goes wrong?' She closed her eyes at that thought. What if they dated and then they broke up? And what if it was such a terrible break up that they weren't friends anymore? She couldn't loose him... she opened her eyes and stopped thinking about it for a moment.

User Image
Alex looked at Kori, "And what could tha..." He was interrupted by Kori's lips meeting his own. Her hands were on his cheeks as they kissed. The only thing wrong with this kiss was that he could taste the drugs she had smoked earlier on them. He allowed the kiss to happen and he looked at her, "Wow..." He gave her hand a small squeeze.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori swallowed, she saw the look on his face. She knew that if she liked him she would have to stop smoking, which she didn't do often. "I won't smoke anymore, I promise." She said, sitting on a blanket by the fire. She looked down, she really liked Alex and would do whatever she could.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw his arm around Andi, laying back. "Good." He said, kissing her cheek. He knew he like Andi, he was glad she just felt the same.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 am
User Image

Lily wrapped her arm around Ryan's waist and pulled her body in a little closer to his. If he asked why, she would lie and say something like, 'I was ummm... cold.' She hated lying, but she couldn't tell him about every feeling she had for him. They were best friends and they couldn't ruin that over a silly relationship, now could they? Something her heart ached for her to tell him everything... that something wanted her to be able to call Ryan her best friend no longer, but instead, her boyfriend. She bit her lip nervously in thought. But her head told her, 'No fool! Don't fall in love with your best friend! What if something goes wrong?' She closed her eyes at that thought. What if they dated and then they broke up? And what if it was such a terrible break up that they weren't friends anymore? She couldn't loose him... she opened her eyes and stopped thinking about it for a moment.

User Image
Alex sat down next to Kori and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her in a little closer and sighed, "Good... because I can't go through everything bad that happens when the one I date is on drugs... I've been through that before and I don't want it to happen again." He closed his eyes, that relationship had been a terrible one and had shattered his heart for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori sighed, a happy sigh. She liked being in Alex's arms. She looked at the blazing fire, and then to the marshmallows. She grabbed the bag and took a marshmallow and stuffed it into Alex's mouth, giggling.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image

User Image
Alex laughed as Kori and ate his marshmallow. He grabbed one of the marshmallows and put it into his mouth part of the way. He then leaned in and stuffed the other half into Kori's mouth. He waited for her to take a bite of the marshmallow.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff