Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:07 am
Kikyo nodded, and walked with Cross down the street. She waved back at Michael, hoping he at least would leave them be for a while. Once they turned a corner, Kikyo leaned against a building.
"Questions?" she asked Cross, waiting for him to respond.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm
Michael had waved back with a smile on his face before they disappeared from sight. 'Father Time... never though I'd hear that as an excuse.' He thought, shoving his hands back into his pockets. 'No matter.' He smirked to himself quietly as he rounded the corner to walk into the nearest coffee shop. He found himself a table as one of the waitresses stopped by. "Hello, may I get you something to drink?" She asked with a pleasant tone. "A cup of tea, two sugars, no milk please and thank you." He replied leaning back in his chair. 'I suppose I'll have to do some research today.'  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:51 pm
Selce turned to look at the old man. "Are you here to laugh at me to?" She asked but as Selce looked on the old man's face she could tell that wasn't it. "What do you mean the sword that doesn't matter?" She asked, and tapped her foot as she waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 am
"I will not mock those ravaged by time. It is often me they blame for it. And that sword was weak, it would have fallen apart in a week anyway. Now a real blade would be timeless, unbreakable, and insuperable from you." Father time said, standing like a very old man, clutching his hourglass carefully.
"I can show you, one of these blades that never dulls, never breaks, but you must make a promise with me first..." He said at length.

"One. Where are we going?" Cross asked. It was his only question. The one that mattered most to him at the moment.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 pm
Selce thought about the trade. "I think I could do that. But you would have to tell me what I would promise first." She wanted such a sword very much, but not if she had to hurt, or do anything bad. Selce looked at the old man. "Wait what do you mean someone like that would blame you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:10 pm
RP_Master_Jak
"I will not mock those ravaged by time. It is often me they blame for it. And that sword was weak, it would have fallen apart in a week anyway. Now a real blade would be timeless, unbreakable, and insuperable from you." Father time said, standing like a very old man, clutching his hourglass carefully.
"I can show you, one of these blades that never dulls, never breaks, but you must make a promise with me first..." He said at length.

"One. Where are we going?" Cross asked. It was his only question. The one that mattered most to him at the moment.

Kikyo shrugged.
"Hadn't thought that far ahead." she said, sighing. "I just needed to get you away from that one guy, uh...Michael I think. Father Time said that he was the meddler we're after."

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm
[[Hey guys, I just want to let you know that I'll be away for three days. I won't be on until Sunday.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 am
(Okay. We'll spend that time with the Heroes just meeting up and introducing themselves.)

"Oh everyone blames time for their troubles. 'It wasn't my time to die!', 'Time is against me.', 'Oh why must time move so slowly?', all the same cries of humanity. However, there is one who blames time so much for what has happened to them, that they seek to destroy it, and take all of reality with them. He must be stopped by any means necessary..." Father Time said, looking up at Selce for the first time, his blind white eyes staring at her for a moment.
"If you could help the others stop this Meddler of time... Then the blade will be yours forever..." He said.

"Well may I suggest we find somewhere that I can change out of my armor. If it will mean less attention, then perhaps it is for the best." Cross said. He wasn't supposed to take the armor off until his mission was complete, but in this instance tradition and ritual weren't going to help him much.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 am
Kikyo nodded, and looked around.
"Come on." she said, grabbing his wrist, and dragging him across the street. "Gotta find a landmark I know...There." she had found a resturant, and this was one of her land marks so she didn't get lost in the city. "By the way, I'm Kikyo." she told Cross.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 am
"Cross, of house Blacksword, last born son of Gunther Blacksword. My brother went to fight the accursed Lancasters in England..." Cross said, his voice laced with acid as he said Lnacaster.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 am
Kikyo nodded.
"Did you still want to see who won and what happened to your brother?" she asked him, looking towards the library. "I don't have a problem with it."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 am
"It can wait. First things first, I need attire that will attract less attention..." Cross said. He didn't like standing out in the open. Social areas were a problem for him. Just one of things that made him a better fighter than a talker.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am
Kikyo nodded.
"Fair enough." she muttered. "and do you have clothes with you that aren't armor based?" she looked at Cross, hoping he said yes. She didn't want to take him into a clothing store.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 am
"Unfortunately, no..." Cross said, "Likely I'll need to buy some clothing..."

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am
Kikyo sighed, and walked down the road.
"Alright, what's your favorite color?' she asked him, not sure if he'd want prep clothing, goth/punk clothing, somewhere in between, she just wasn't sure.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff