Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Getting aggrivated at the twon girl he whisped just loud enough for them to hear so that no humans would get in volved "Whats yalls problem im trying to be friendly and you two are treating me like im the plague what have ever done to the two of you huh???" he said thinkg it better not be one of those all were wolves hate vamps myth he was getting tired of that bs he was getting tired of it the wars between there kind ended a milenia ago  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 pm
Turning around to the vampire, he heard it clearly, Eathy spoke " do you have to be so loud, I'm trying to sleep here...oh and why not sit here-pats seat on the right of him".  

BALTHlER

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 pm
he yelped quietly and droped the pencil so no humans would see "ok, ok sorry eathy" she murmered as she let him go back to doing what he was doing, her ears cought the sound of the Vampire behind her she yawed again "Nothing really, just boredom" she murmered knowing she was like this to everyone unless she had known you for awhile "im a wolf that does get along with your types" she yawned again "but not when im bored, or tired" she murmered with a half smerk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm
looking at the elf he said "sry if i was being to loud and no thanks im only interested in one person right now no offense but i try not to get emotionaly attaced to people maybe another time" he said to the elf
"but you the only reason im even talking to you is your the first girl human or otherwise that ive tried to get to become infatuated with me that seams to hate all because i decided to talk to. Thats the only reason i keep talking to you i mean geeze its quite obvious im attracted to you and ill do anything to at leats get your name and a hi once in a while" he said all this out looud this time by accident and all the human girls gasped when he said attracted to you to her.  

latuf
Vice Captain

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Face palming himself because of the way the girls were acting he mumured to himself" curse my father, why the hell do I have to protect these lower life forms from something that hasn't awoke for 1000 years.
Mimicing his fathers voice to himself" You were chosen by the clan to protect them, whch is why you have the eye. Stupid eye,I hate humans.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Hikaru looked up at Eathy and poked at him "Stop talking to yourself, it will make you look crazy" she said as she turned to the vampire behind him, giving him a cold glare "will you back off, if you want her to like you then you need to back off" she showed her fangs in aggrivation, she hated how the girls all swormed for him, she hated popular guys to begin with. She turned around with the intent to give him the cold shoulder, the only times she would pay much attention was if he was bothering her plotting, bothering her friend, or just plain bothering her, and right now his voice was bothering her, putting her into an edgy mood.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm
she looked to her friend then to the vampire she yawned again and shrugged as she waited for the class to be over with "ah calm down Hikaru go back to plotting, im sure the teacher miss's your little pranks" she murmered with a fiant smile, she looked to eathy then to her friend again as she pulled out a random book called the sight opening to the page where she left of she bordly began to read, trying to ingnore all around her, she knew Hikaru would tell her when class was over  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm
If crazy stops humas from coming anywhere near me then I'll keep talking to myself, they're vial people, savages they manage to destroy anything which is why my race are starting to decrease, oh I loathe them.  

BALTHlER

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:05 pm
actually fed up now he got up very out of charecter for him "Your so frusterating you know that " he said with a little grin he didnt know why but he loved that he got up and just walked out of the class room with out the teacher noticing he didnt need to be here he went to his locker and didnt release his anger till then hitting the locker next to his he knocked it flat to the wall bhind it "DAMN IT WHY DO I LIKE THAT COLD HEARTED WOLF" he gritted his teeth then stormed off to his car right when the second period bell rang "forget htis he said as he got into his car and tried to turn it on but because of his frustration with his self he ended up breaking the key in the ignition *this is why i dont have friends* he thought to him self he just wished he wasnt popular likethis then he could live his life in peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 pm
she glanced up from her book and watched the vampire walk out of the room un-noticed hmmm a little short tempered she thought to herself as the bell rung for the next class, closing the book she looked to her frined "come on hikaru" she murmered as she bordly walked out of class "we have gym next" she grumbled quietly befor she yawned again "geeze todays going by so slow, how many class's do we have today?" she asked as she walked away knowing Hikaru would catch up with her  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Hikaru snapped out of her plotting as the bell rang, she saw most of the kids had left the class already. She got up and grabbed up her stuff before catching quickly up to Rissa quickly. She looked at her friend "Oooh gym, many oppurtunties for pranks" she chuckled, her pranks were what got her through the day. She would have to wait until the next day to do her missdoings to the vampire kid. It gave her plenty of time to think of the evil things she could do, and she knew exactly what to do, it had to do with his glasses, super glue, and silly string. She chuckled and had an evil grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:47 am
she continued to walk twords the gym room, she never dressed down for class, she hated the locker rooms, she hated to listen to all that girly crap that they eat up and spit out again, she shuttered slightly as she then took a seat on the bleachers in the room, this teacher was a vampire, she knew this by his scent, she looked to her friend who had her plotting evil face upon her, she couldnt help but chuckle slightly "Hikaru your so evil, dont change" she continued to chuckle lightly "hope you have a good prank for that Popular Vampire tomarrow" she murmered a bit more quietly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 am
latuf sat in his car very pissed about his keys then got up and slamed the door so hard the windows shattered "SCREW IT!!" he said his anger escilating his next class was Calculus but he thought screw that i need to go let off some steam so he made his way to gym he knew the teacher was a vampire there and would let go out and run the track for the period walking in he saw the girls from erliar *damnit* he thought he was trying to get away from them now he talked to the coach and then went outside to the track fieled and started running whatching his every step before he took it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm
Hikaru looked up from her plotting to see that they had arrived in gym class. By now the teacher knew well enough that neither she nor Rissa would step foot into the locker room. She looked around to see what kind of mayhem she could cause here. She knew the teacher would catch on if she tried to set up a prank on him, so she looked around for something else to do before she laid her eyes on the vampire from earlyer, she saw he had his glasses, and an extremly evil smile crept onto her face as she watched him. "i'm so glad i always have my super glue with me" She chuckled "i have an idea" she almost smiled so much that her teeth showed, but she controlled herself, instead she looked to Rissa "we need to find a way to distract him enough that i can get ahold of his glasses" she whispered very low to her friend, her evil smile still on her face.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm
Sitting on the benches she looked over to the doorway to see the vampire from earlier come into the room and talk to the teacher then leave twords the track, she could hear the soft steps of his running, she then looked to her frien and saw agian her plotting evil look, she sighed and rolled her eyes "lay off of the vampire" she murmered "go super glue a girl to the cieling or the walls or something" she murmered in replie "if you do anything to him for the rest of the day other then talk to him, you will have me to answer too" she replied with an emotionless tone "i may be cold hearted but i do know where some limits are" she then looked away to see sevral people coming out of the locker rooms  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff