Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 am
(damn p***k lol woman can do work to. Sexist... sexist..! lol )

As he passed she glared at him not liking the words he spoke. Laughing lightly to herself she picked up her drink and walked out after him sticking mostly to the shadows and as she turned to head down the ally she dumped it over his head for his comment. "We females are just as good as you and capable." She remarked vanishing into the shadows. "Maybe even, better." She laughed making her exit wishing she had stayed to see the look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 pm
((Smoooooooth, piss off all the females in ONE blow! VERY smooth!! XD))

Nova rose and eyebrow as Dante tried to take the job away from the girl and shook her head, leaving money for the pizza on the pizza box she left the shop, heading in the opposite direction as the Vampire girl, she could only shake her head, hunting jobs, or any of the such from humans weren't her thing, and she didn't feel like getting involved any further in this case.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 pm
Dante was astonished that they did that to him! He of all people! Fire blazed all over his body, but he abruptly cooled, leaving his fire proof cloths intact and very dry. "Danm wemon anyway. ILl be in my shop. I dont care if you give the job to this Gal." He looked her over for a second before leaving. "But it seems that you will need my help sooner or later." He walked into his shop and kicked up his feet before picking up his leftover pizza and book.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm
Kathrine was insulted that the demon was trying to steal her job, let alone insulting her capability. "Excuse me! You wanna go half-breed?"  

Adorable Black Kat

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Dante hed been sitting reading the book when he heard her say that remark. The door opened slowly as Dante's dark eyes shone. "I usually dont even think to hit wemon, but your pushing it little girl. I could kick your a** at this job and I know it." Dante glared at her, not making a move for any of his weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm
The small chuckle that echoed around his shop was barely autible, a dark aura hung behind him as he opened the door to respond to the human girls challenge. Asurai was slung back in his chair her heeled boots up on the corner of his desk. The room was dark now but as she opened her eyes it began to grow a bit lighter. A small silver orb glowed over the chair casting light onto her black cloak. She waited hidden by the hood and her dark red hair a blade still sheathed resting beside her against the arm and the floor.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:14 pm
Dante turned around suddenly, seeing that his shop had gone dark for a second and nearly screamed like a teen when he saw the woman from the diner in his chair. He hid the fight behind a mask of anger. "What in the Nine Hells do you think your doing in MY chair? Unless you have a job for me you better get out of the chair..... or at least scoot over." Dante walked back to his desk and stood there.undefined  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm
Not a single reaction was seen in her eyes but she dropped her legs off his desk not liking the position in a short dress anyway. "I have no intention to move and I don't need your services Dante' sorry to disturb you but if you want your chair take it." She smirked looking him in the eye as she leaned forward. "But play nice, you wouldnt want to hurt me and deal with my dear brothers."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 pm
Dante seemed almost offended. "I would never hurt you! I will never hurt a woman.... well ones that are not trying to kill me first. As for your brothers Sugar, I fear no one. But still I dont think it would be good for my shop. So...... what do you want?" Dante was confused at what she wanted in the first place then, but went along with it. He kept his charms in cheak, truely not wishing to fight her brothers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 pm
She couldnt help but smile wrapping her cloak tight around her body to cover herself. Leaning back she got comfy in the chair glancing at him. "I wanted some company. Wandering alone for years on end gets lonely and quite annoying." She replied placing her free hand on the top of her swords hilt.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 pm
Dante's eyes flickered to her sword hilt and back to her eyes. "I see. Well I have a lot of pizza left over and I dont mind hanging out with a beautiful lady for the evening." Dante's eyes turned a milk chocolate as he laid across his table. O how he would love spending the evening with this beautiful lady. Sadly none ever staied long after learing his past..... and what he did for a living. And this one all ready knew what he did for a living. Too bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm
Slowly she got up moving towards the table, it was warmer and darker than she thought and her hood didnt help. She let the soft silk fall and say down on the edge of the table by his left side and leaned back her hands behind her gently brushing his leg though that was an accident she let her hair fall back as she closed her eyes thinking. "What can i do, I dont know this town very well thought I would hang out for a bit. You dont mind do you? Or would I get in the way of your work?" She opened her eyes and looked down at him over her shoulder watching his chest rise with each breath he took curiously. She didnt breath much and had a low rate it was fun to compare with different beings.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 pm
Dante just gave a charming smile. "Of course you wouldn't get in the way of my work. As of late I haven't even had an offer. Ill give you a..... special tour of the town. How about it?" Dante glanced her over, smiling even wider, showing his fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Nova chuckled as she leaned in the doorway of Dante's shop, she didn't say a thing but simply watched the two and held back a chuckle as she heard the two converse "Special tour huh? And here I thought I would get a tour, oh poo" She chuckled as she watched the two carefully, her eyes glinting in the low light. She didn't bother to move inside, nor outside either. "Sounds like you two have become fast friends" She chuckled again.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 am
That was the second time Dante nearly screamed like a little girl. What was it with these people and sneaking up on him today? "well I could take you both on a special tour. Its not like we cant figure something out ladies." Dante stood up in a flourish and bowed, winking and smiling at them both. Today was coming up to be a good day.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff