Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:39 pm
lettuce_poogle_furuba
ChobiMM3
Ichigo's my fav; heart Thank god the new manga's coming out in June 3nodding

no fair ive been trying to get the new issue A'la mode no faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir stressed scream

Um....It'll be out soon........... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:00 pm
ChobiMM3
lettuce_poogle_furuba
ChobiMM3

no fair ive been trying to get the new issue A'la mode no faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir stressed scream

it better b or ill b mad scream scream scream scream scream scream  

berry_cybunny_furub

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:44 pm
lettuce_poogle_furuba
ChobiMM3
lettuce_poogle_furuba
ChobiMM3

it better b or ill b mad scream scream scream scream scream scream

*stepping back nervously* It will! It will!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:51 pm
I've read all the books, they were really good. I love them. By the by, if you have cable. Go onto to fox, its channel 6. On Saturdays, they have 1 episode of Mew Mew Power (Tokyo mew mew) and it's on at 7:00am. It is NOT Japanese names in these episodes, instead they're english. Like for Ichigo, instead it's Zoey. Instead of Ryu, it's Elliot, you get the point... Your welcome for telling you. 3nodding Watch it, it's pretty good and pretty much the same as the manga.  

~FunkyPandesal~

~FunkyPandesal~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:06 pm
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56
^^" Teh love for Tokyo Mew Mew, I own all the mangas and will own A la mode when it comes out as well^^. I don't even know if I will waste my time watching it, if anything I would just probably be super dissappointed and angry

Ditto. I mean, the names for the dub had me crawling the walls. Zoe, Bridgitt, Kiki, and stuff.
Zoe = Ichigo
Bridgitt = Lettuce
Kiki = Purin (Pudding)
I can't recall Mint or Zakuro's names....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:42 pm
WarriorPrincess08
I've read all the books, they were really good. I love them. By the by, if you have cable. Go onto to fox, its channel 6. On Saturdays, they have 1 episode of Mew Mew Power (Tokyo mew mew) and it's on at 7:00am. It is NOT Japanese names in these episodes, instead they're english. Like for Ichigo, instead it's Zoey. Instead of Ryu, it's Elliot, you get the point... Your welcome for telling you. 3nodding Watch it, it's pretty good and pretty much the same as the manga.

I can't wait for A La Mode; here in NY It's on channel 5, and it's at 8 AM 3nodding  

ChobiMM3

neochichiri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:57 am
I love Tokyo Mew Mew. ..I have all of the manga and I have the anime up until episode 43 (Honobono hasn't released past there yet. heh).

I was wondering when A La Mode was going to be released. hehehe

I may set my DVR to record Mew Mew Power...I'm NEVER awake at 8am on Saturday morning. heh (Heck...I'm rarely awake by noon on Saturdays. heh)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:09 pm
i love that series! i think i might buy it... but i only have a 25dollar gift card! pooie! i think she should be more like 14 years old!  

Bigred502

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:53 pm
I Love Tokyo Mew Mew!!!!! My favorite Mwe Mew has to be Ichigo because she is awesome. Ryou is also super cute!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:29 pm
Neko-Yousei
Yes, I have it all and loved it until the last volume. I felt like things didn't flow like they did in the earlier volumes...But I am looking foward to "Tokyo Mew Mew a`la Mode" being released in...June? I think June or May. I'm excited about that even though it's only 2 volumes. We get to meet Berry, Bunny/Cat girl. >w<

Spoiler Warning on Tokyo Mew Mew, NOT a`la Mode...highlight the following to see my rant about TMM ending...
Oh, plus the entire idea of Ichigo and Masaya getting married?!? WTF?!? They're what, 13? 12?!?

Don't you others agree?
They are only 11,they both are...ahh...stories...anyting could happen...I can't wait for IT!yay!it's almost JUNE!My favorite is Pudding(HYPER HER ANE ME)and also,Lettuce..they both are sooooo cute.! 3nodding heart  

Orange Piee

Forest-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:25 am
I heart Tokyo Mew Mew sooo much! Ichigo's also my favorite, with Masaya, Mint, and Kish close behind. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:18 pm
i love tokyo mew mew but they totaly messed up the names.
what kind of name is renne for zakura or zoey for ichigo scream  

haineko_ting

neochichiri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:29 pm
WarriorPrincess08

I'm going to guess and say you've never seen the real version of Tokyo Mew Mew. If you had, you would not have the same opinion of that show. *shudders*

I can think of MANY things that would describe Mew Mew Power...most of them I can't say here because this is a family friendly place, and good is NOT one of them.

haineko
i love tokyo mew mew but they totaly messed up the names.
what kind of name is renne for zakura or zoey for ichigo scream

The names are the LEAST of the problems....the voices, dialogue and music have all been diced up and replaced with Americanized crap. I think the only thing left of Tokyo Mew Mew in there is a few frames. (Yes, they modified the colourings too, Ichigo's hair is Pink even when she's not in her Mew Mew outfit.

We can only hope that eventually they do like Yu-Gi-Oh and provide an unedited version later on. *crosses fingers and prays ALOT*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:53 am
I really need to get up early and watch this. I need to see how they colored Ichi---I mean, ZOEY's hair. razz  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:05 am
Neko-Yousei
I really need to get up early and watch this. I need to see how they colored Ichi---I mean, ZOEY's hair. razz

I'm so glad I have a DVR...I would've been REALLY upset if I had gotten up early to watch that trash. heh  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff