Reply Marijuana Discussion
You know you are a stoner when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 pm
When you have a bag of Doritos, two bags of pop corn, three candy bars, two boxes of Lemonhead & Friends candies, an unopened can of Beeferoni, and a lighter all on standby at your computer.

When your mother (also a stoner) doesn't think that's strange at all.

When you have a kitchen cupboard full of nothing but instant ramen, mac & cheese, and Chef Boyardee.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:28 pm
(for girls)
when someone emptys out your purse and they find visine and lighters in it
when your bag/purse smells like weed
when you know all the places a policeman will NOT stick his hands to check for things
when your guy friends don't go crazy when you take a sack of weed out of your bra.  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

BaylieJae OpenEyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 am
When even your closeset friends can't tell when or when your not stoned. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Different, but:

You know you're stoned when the saying "braining burn cells" is ******** RIGHT MANN.

Story:
My friend said it in a regular conversation and it took me ******** HOURS to figure out what was wrong with it.  

electro romantic

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s

when you randomly find buds in your room.

True that. xD I find nugs everywhere, vair randomly. The only crappy thing is they're usually really dry by the time I find them and squashed from stepping on it or something.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:00 pm
You know your a stoner when [Insert random giggling]  

Indie Jesus

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 pm
Barthalomaus
You know your a stoner when [Insert random giggling]

XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 am
you know your a stoneer when you get 10 chicken patties, half a costco bag of sausage patties (approx. 20) half a costco bag of chcken nuggets (approx. 45) and 5 english muffins to feed just 5 people.

(this happened last night and we ate all of it)  

Obiwan katokey

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 pm
You know you're a stoner losing your halloween candy the next night after a bowl is the worst thing to have ever happened, and you pout and whine till you find it sitting beside you!

...Just happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:09 pm
you know your a stoner when....... when...........im too stoned to come up with a logical answer...sorry  

Obiwan katokey

Just Neva

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm
electro romantic
Different, but:

You know you're stoned when the saying "braining burn cells" is ******** RIGHT MANN.

Story:
My friend said it in a regular conversation and it took me ******** HOURS to figure out what was wrong with it.

it totally is right. if you ask me hahaha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:45 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s

when you know all the places a policeman will NOT stick his hands to check for things

haha soo true.

alanamarie

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 pm
you know your a stoner when you can make a double bubbler out of 2 gatorade bottles, some tubing, duct tape, and a bowl piece oh and some hot glue (dont worry the glue isnt anywhere near the bowl so it wont be heated up)

also when you keep a emergency rolling paper between the battery and the battery cover of your cell phone, which by the way is an excellent place to keep one as a cop would never think to check there  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 pm
You know you are a stoner when:
~Anytime someone lost a lighter, they look at you, you swear you dont have it, then pull it out of your pocket.... happens to me all the time
~You are 10 mins. late to school because you ABSOLUTELY could NOT save the rest of the bowl till after school.
~You put your bowl in a place where you think you wont lose it, then lose it because you were so high when you hid it, that you dont remember.....again...happens ALOT!  

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:27 pm
lol i got such bad memory it sucks wait what was i saying haha jk  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff