Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
***What to Expect When Maeve's a Stay at Home Mommy*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

With the impending blizzard looming over the Jersey Shore, I have to know. Am I popping this kid out in a snow drift?
  Yes! Babies always pick the worst time to come!
  No, you've got a few good days left.
  Who knows. When the levy breaks, the levy breaks...
View Results

killercloud94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:10 pm
loz. still...it's not a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:38 pm
yea just a baby that will live off you till its 18... or 40  

Joeyfish5
Crew

killercloud94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm
lolz. you never know.just makes sure that if it's a boy to kick him out so he doesn't end up 40 in your basement.XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 pm
jessi_angel94
lolz. you never know.just makes sure that if it's a boy to kick him out so he doesn't end up 40 in your basement.XD

Lol thats my plan!  

Joeyfish5
Crew

killercloud94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:54 pm
lolz, we kicked my brother out, but right now he keeps asking his freinds if he can spend the night and then goes to a different friend.....sad really. i always knew he would be a hobo.......and it's true.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 pm
it would be cool if like once you hit 21 you go into like the Friends(the show) thing and like live like them intill you get married or w.e  

Joeyfish5
Crew

killercloud94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm
lolz. i'm sure you would just love that.XP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:33 pm
I would!, i would be famousaly lovable and have a failed spin off.  

Joeyfish5
Crew

killercloud94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm
lolz only in your mind....only in your mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Joeyfish5
Let me give you an honset adivce

1. Take alot of picture... videos if you can, time will fly and youll be like yea ill remeber all of this and you wont. So try to get alot of pics and stuff so you can remeber all the fun times you'll have

2. You be surpised when one day you'll be giving diapers and the next day you'll be giving them the keys to the car.

I already went out and got scrap booking stuff to put all the ultrasounds, pics of my big old belly getting bigger....shower pics, hospital patient bands...everything. I've never been one for taking pics or having pics taken of me, but I want to for this. smile  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:46 pm
Aww.. My mom used to do that. I hope it comes out nice!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:44 pm
Maeve of the Sea
Joeyfish5
Let me give you an honset adivce

1. Take alot of picture... videos if you can, time will fly and youll be like yea ill remeber all of this and you wont. So try to get alot of pics and stuff so you can remeber all the fun times you'll have

2. You be surpised when one day you'll be giving diapers and the next day you'll be giving them the keys to the car.

I already went out and got scrap booking stuff to put all the ultrasounds, pics of my big old belly getting bigger....shower pics, hospital patient bands...everything. I've never been one for taking pics or having pics taken of me, but I want to for this. smile

I hope for the best meave and rember if its a boy i hear joseph is a good luck name!

@jessi
My minds fun ^^ you have been there before  

Joeyfish5
Crew

killercloud94

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm
lolz. and i didn't like it joey. lolz
i don't have any baby pictures. my parents burned them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am
I'm allergic to everything! My parents took pics of me at 2 after I'd been bitten by black flies (we lived in ME, then) and it looked like someone beat the snot outta me! My eyes were swollen shut and I was covered in bruises and stuff. Oh and then there's the pics of my first time on Santa's lap - I was balling my eyes out! There's also the one of one of my brother pinning me down and tickling me while I screamed and the dog lapped my face... Wait - all those pics were taking by my brother the sadist (same one that gave me this nick)! Hey...where are all the cute pics of me???  

MystiBlu

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:24 am
@ jessi
Dont lie...

@ myst
You broke the carama with so much cutness lol  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff