Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:49 pm
cmims911
Orliluff

As the train stopped, Faith exited her compartment and starting making her way through the crowd of students. She could hear Hagrid's familiar voice calling the first year students towards the boats as she made her way to the carriages awaiting everyone else. Faith walked quietly, hugging her book as she found an empty carriage and got in.

*he got outside and looked around in a secluded space and saw no one was watching so he raised his staff and gently muttered some words in his head and big white wings erupted from behind him. He slowly took flight, slowly flying to the castle, watching the carriages go by* my my my, so many students, what an interesting year

Faith watched the castle get closer as the carriages approached it. She sighed as she watched the little boats floating on the lake, filled with the little first years. She smiled a bit, reminiscing on her own first year. At last, they had reached the castle and faith hopped out of the carriage and made her way to the great hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:50 am
orliluff
cmims911
Orliluff

As the train stopped, Faith exited her compartment and starting making her way through the crowd of students. She could hear Hagrid's familiar voice calling the first year students towards the boats as she made her way to the carriages awaiting everyone else. Faith walked quietly, hugging her book as she found an empty carriage and got in.

*he got outside and looked around in a secluded space and saw no one was watching so he raised his staff and gently muttered some words in his head and big white wings erupted from behind him. He slowly took flight, slowly flying to the castle, watching the carriages go by* my my my, so many students, what an interesting year

Faith watched the castle get closer as the carriages approached it. She sighed as she watched the little boats floating on the lake, filled with the little first years. She smiled a bit, reminiscing on her own first year. At last, they had reached the castle and faith hopped out of the carriage and made her way to the great hall.

*he sits at the head table watching the students file into the Great Hall. He sits at the table on the right hand side of Dumbledore, McGonagall on his left. I lean over and gently whisper into his ear something about the DDA job and then leaned back over resting gently*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:24 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
Orliluff

*he sits at the head table watching the students file into the Great Hall. He sits at the table on the right hand side of Dumbledore, McGonagall on his left. I lean over and gently whisper into his ear something about the DDA job and then leaned back over resting gently*

She sat down at the Gryffindor table, once again opening her book and reading while they all waited for Dumbledore to speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:11 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
Orliluff

She sat down at the Gryffindor table, once again opening her book and reading while they all waited for Dumbledore to speak.

*Dumbledore stand up and speaks* attention, my faithful students, i am glad to see each and every one of you back here at Hogwarts for another wonderful year. Now our new defense against the dark arts teacher will be Christian *he motions to me on his right waving his hand and i merely nod* he will also be my personal advisor and teacher *even gasps murmurs and looks around awkwardly* * i merely make a small smile cross my lips as i see Faith readding and tap my staff causing her book to snap shut and whispers into her mind* You may want to pay attention Faith!  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:27 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
Orliluff

*Dumbledore stand up and speaks* attention, my faithful students, i am glad to see each and every one of you back here at Hogwarts for another wonderful year. Now our new defense against the dark arts teacher will be Christian *he motions to me on his right waving his hand and i merely nod* he will also be my personal advisor and teacher *even gasps murmurs and looks around awkwardly* * i merely make a small smile cross my lips as i see Faith readding and tap my staff causing her book to snap shut and whispers into her mind* You may want to pay attention Faith!

Faith made a soft squeal as the book shut, she quickly covered her mouth so no one would hear. When she heard Christian's voice in her head, she didn't recognize it. She looked around the great hall searching for whom ever it was and found no one. Faith shook her head gently, thinking to herself, "I must be hearing things..." and turned to pay attention to the headmaster.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:28 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff

Faith made a soft squeal as the book shut, she quickly covered her mouth so no one would hear. When she heard Christian's voice in her head, she didn't recognize it. She looked around the great hall searching for whom ever it was and found no one. Faith shook her head gently, thinking to herself, "I must be hearing things..." and turned to pay attention to the headmaster.

*i smile and slowly eats my dinner enjoying it at the head table and then write a note giving it to one of the house elves to deliver to faith in secrecy before the great hall empties. letter merely saying "i need to talk to you after dinner"*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:22 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff

*i smile and slowly eats my dinner enjoying it at the head table and then write a note giving it to one of the house elves to deliver to faith in secrecy before the great hall empties. letter merely saying "i need to talk to you after dinner"*

Faith was eating slowly while she read some more of her book. She usually didn't read quite this much, in fact, it seemed as though one of her friends was gently poking her side trying to get her attention. "yes?" she asked a person who was deep in conversation with someone sitting across from them. She felt a little hand gently poke her again and looked down to see a house elf holding a peice of folded paper. "Oh, hello..." she said sweetly to the elf. "For Miss", said the house elf in a soft voice, holding out the paper for Faith. She took the paper and read it before turning back to the elf. "Who is this from? There's no name..." The house elf answered by pointing to a young wizard sitting up at the head table next to the headmaster. By the time she had looked back down to ask the wizard's name, the house elf had disappeared. She sighed softly, folding the paper once again and slipping it into a pocket in her robe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:27 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff

Faith was eating slowly while she read some more of her book. She usually didn't read quite this much, in fact, it seemed as though one of her friends was gently poking her side trying to get her attention. "yes?" she asked a person who was deep in conversation with someone sitting across from them. She felt a little hand gently poke her again and looked down to see a house elf holding a peice of folded paper. "Oh, hello..." she said sweetly to the elf. "For Miss", said the house elf in a soft voice, holding out the paper for Faith. She took the paper and read it before turning back to the elf. "Who is this from? There's no name..." The house elf answered by pointing to a young wizard sitting up at the head table next to the headmaster. By the time she had looked back down to ask the wizard's name, the house elf had disappeared. She sighed softly, folding the paper once again and slipping it into a pocket in her robe.

*he smiled up at the front table and stood up slowly stretching walking down the center isle and rests and hand on her head and twisted it gently towards Dumbledore* This young lady seems to not have learned to pay attention yet in her 7 years here. *he said this from inside his black cloak red eyes baring down on Faith*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:01 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff

*he smiled up at the front table and stood up slowly stretching walking down the center isle and rests and hand on her head and twisted it gently towards Dumbledore* This young lady seems to not have learned to pay attention yet in her 7 years here. *he said this from inside his black cloak red eyes baring down on Faith*

Faith looks up at him slightly puzzled, swatting his hand off of her head. "I can't read while I eat?! Dumbledore already stopped speaking!" She stood up and looked straight into the red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:03 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff

Faith looks up at him slightly puzzled, swatting his hand off of her head. "I can't read while I eat?! Dumbledore already stopped speaking!" She stood up and looked straight into the red eyes.

*he laughs a little* girl u really don't pay attention *he sweeps his arm along the great hall showing it completely empty except Dumbledore, her and me* see you really don't pay attention maybe you need a lesson in it  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:09 pm
cmims911

*he laughs a little* girl u really don't pay attention *he sweeps his arm along the great hall showing it completely empty except Dumbledore, her and me* see you really don't pay attention maybe you need a lesson in it

Faith blushed slightly and looked at Dumbledore, "Sorry professor...." She looked back at the young man in the cloak, "Why do you need to talk to me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:11 pm
orliluff
cmims911

Faith blushed slightly and looked at Dumbledore, "Sorry professor...." She looked back at the young man in the cloak, "Why do you need to talk to me?"

*he raises his hand and points to the great hall doors* i'll talk to you outside *he slowly moves toawrd the door and waves back at Dumbledore* i'll see you tomarrow  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:20 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he raises his hand and points to the great hall doors* i'll talk to you outside *he slowly moves toawrd the door and waves back at Dumbledore* i'll see you tomarrow

She followed him out the huge doors. Staring curiously at the back of the black cloak, "Who are you? or are you going to throw me back against the wall once more with a tap of your staff just because I asked such a question?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:21 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She followed him out the huge doors. Staring curiously at the back of the black cloak, "Who are you? or are you going to throw me back against the wall once more with a tap of your staff just because I asked such a question?"

no, i was in a bad mood back on the train but now i'm in a good mood. *he stands outside the door* you will come to me for tutoring every thursday night for the rest of the year understood? *he stared at her, his black eyes bareing into her eyes staring into her very soul*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:25 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

no, i was in a bad mood back on the train but now i'm in a good mood. *he stands outside the door* you will come to me for tutoring every thursday night for the rest of the year understood? *he stared at her, his black eyes bareing into her eyes staring into her very soul*

faith crossed her arms and stared right back into his eyes, "No, not understood... you never answered my question. Nor have you given me a reason for such a demand. Why Am I to take tutoring from you? and WHO are you!?"  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff