Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
� Questions and Suggestions � Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm
What i answered a question!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:16 am
Jade Ralden
Don't mess with me... I can make all your posts say "I like men." mrgreen

It dosen't matter if you make mine say that! muhaha! :Mrgreen:
Invalad!

I do have a question though.

If you put something in the mirowave... and then put in a negtive number, what would happen? Would it make you food cold?

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 pm
No. Nothing would happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:32 pm
aww...
no joke or something?

Also, Chosen mentioned saying God. I think it will be fine

BUT!

Nobody dare say God D-word. I don't care what situation your in and I'm very serious.

Just. Don't.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:37 pm
okie dokie  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 am
Are we talking for religious purpose... concerning the non-use of God's name in vain. If it's an issue, we can make it a rule. I believe all of the members here are Christian if I'm not mistaken, but perhaps I'm wrong, so it shouldn't be much of an issue. However we previously stated that cussing was in fact allowed if used in context of the RP. So, if someone were to say use it in the RP and it actually fits their character, then I think our previous statements would allow such a thing to be said. However, if it is unanimous that all of us agree to not use that single word... I don't know actually how we'd do that correctly... how would the rule be worded? Well, I'll speak with Yagami and Sheraedan about the matter before giving a full response as I don't want to over step my authority here. The captain is the only person who may implement a rule, we merely suggest a rule to him.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 am
blaugh
thanx jade!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 pm
It's fine, just remember that you are a member not part of the crew. You can't make rules. So please ask for something next time instead of telling the other members what to do.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm
So. God's name in vain is a taboo? Oh well. I'm Christian too, but I thought it would fit Robert's personality. And I dont mean:

GOD F****** D******* A************* I*** Y****r*** GOD! D***R*****K*** O*P*R****T**! (If I offended anyone... sorry
I just meant the occaisional "Oh god, You happy God?, etc."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 am
Ok, here's the deal with the specific term "God Damn". Yes, Izz, I wrote it, but believe me when I say it hurts me more than you. That's the first time I've used a curse of any kind in something like ten years. I would like to mention before continuing that you yourself have said both of these words on several occasions, just not together. Please listen here: The word 'Damn' means exactly the same thing even if you DON'T say God at the beginning. There's no difference, really. Jeeze, now Ive done it twice... I would be MORE than happy to outlaw this specific term for now, because I don't like reading it either. But it is subject to change if it prevents people from entering, and you need to be more careful yourself. If the whole thing's outlawed, then so is the single word. As far as God, I won't outlaw that word for other reasons, but I ask the members to respect it, and think about what you're saying. Sometimes, it adds quality if you don't swear. You'd be surprised. Only one of my own characters does (whice means I use the '*' key in mass quantities in my case), and usually his posts are the least entertaining to read. Just something to keep in mind.  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 am
Okay. Got it. Thanks for clearing the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 am
QUESTION I have a perfect theme song for Robert, but language is an issue. The say f*** a decent amount of times. (It's Eminem.) Should I try to find a censored version? If yes. I will. If I can't find one. What?  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 am
I am of no opinion, and therefore I leave the judgement to those appointed over me.

Yay for being an underling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:02 pm
im okie with it  

Puff O Puff

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:10 am
Send a link to the song? If it's rap.... don't send it.... I hate rap.... I can't understand half of what they say in rap songs... they bore me.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff