Total Votes : 33

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:20 pm
i had a dream

i overfed my fishes

that was pretty much it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:55 pm
Hmm, Dream Dictionary indicates fish as a symbol of good fortune. I would guess at the over-feeding pointing to you trying to hard at something, and possibly overwheling the event/person with your efforts.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:13 pm
i dout that, im pretty damn lazy....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:58 pm
When interpreting your dream, you have to ask yourself what everything in it means to you. I mean, say you see an animal in your dream. Maybe you just happen to have an experience with it that particularly influences your opinion on it. Odds are, that animal will mean something different to you than what a dream bank will say. So it's better to ask yourself.

Everything's kinda hard to figure out, though, because dreams like to convey their messages in puns and stuff...>_<;;  

Kuroyue

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:16 am
welll my fish died so its irrelivent now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:45 pm
Alright, I had a doozy of a nightmare this morning!

I was back in my home town for the first time in a long time, and was driving with two people: One I have no clue who he was, but he seemed to be connected to me intimately. The other was a boy I went to school with and absolutely despised; this young man was driving. We drove past where my very first school had been; in reality, the school is gone and it's an empty lot now, but in the dream the school building was there. There was also an excavation site of some sort, with Romanesque statues of figures like Venus and one of the Virgin Mary; the statues were white. Parts of the site were grey elevated stone walls; the Virgin Mary was in her own little grove. Other areas were lower earthen floors. I asked Patrick to stop the car, and about the site. I called it a grove, and felt a sort of deja-vu connection to it. He said it was Roman, and had recently been discovered. It was located on the north-western part of the lot.

We got out of the car and began to approach it; I had an over powering urge to explore it. As we approached it, I noticed some strange shapes on the ground, resempling finger bones. They began to move, and a mob of zombies (tacy as it is) emerged from the ground. I someohow acquire the knowledge that this was a burrial groud of some sort, and that it's been desecrated badly; this I learn as I run. I run towards the western part of the building, around that side, around back and dive in through a partiall open door that never existed on the eastern side of the building, confident that the undead could not follow me there.

I then found myself in the basement of the school. Up on the first floor, there was a party, some sort of high school reunion. I run into the bathroom and hide in one of the stalls, courched on the floor beside the toilet. I'm followed by three zombies, who search the room, but leave without having found me. After waiting until I feel safe, I leave the bathroom and run into two men I know, but different from the ones I came with. We talked, and then seperated. I explore some of the school, but run back to the bathroom to hide.

Now this is where things begin to get stranger. I'm kneeling in front of the toilet, and there's a woman in the stall beside me. She can see me through the crak between the stalls, reflected in the metal fixture on the toilet, and she tells me "Save your strength for the baby." I can see her, and although I don't know her in the dream, she was a good friend of mine in my first year of university. I'm baffled by what she says, and I look down at myself. I have a belly, but I'm certainly not pregnant. I get a glimpse of myself in the water of the toilet, and I see myself, mostly as I am now. My hair was short, but I had no glasses, nor did I need them, but I had also acquired some intricate Celtic tattooing around my eyes, liken to one of my RP characters. For some reason, it's the most reasonable thing, although a bit odd to be, to realize I'm somehow turning into that character.

As I'm kneeling there, two more zombies approach. These two, unlike the others, are mordernly dressed: One wearing a suit, the other a badly decayed wedding dress and veil. I remain where I am, confident that they won't find me. The woman beside me is gone, and I'm alone in there. I'm watching, and I can see their feet, most notably a white pair of high heels, just ouside my stall. When I look up, one of the pair has removed their head and is peering down at me from the top of the stall door.

At this point, I wake up. When I go back to sleep, the dream resumes and I am able to take control of it and at least defeat these two zombies before moving on to my next dream. But the earlier part has bothered me, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:18 am
MyDream
I received a phone call from my ex-boyfriend Jacob saying that he wanted us to get back together, that I had been right all along about all the things I had told him.

FreakyDreams didn't really have anything to say here... But Jacob lied to me a lot, and I know he went out with other girls "just as friends" to movies and dinner. I am pretty sure he slept with a few of them too, as he is now dating one of those girls he was "just friends" with.

MyDream
He asked me what I was doing, and I said I was about to go to bed. He said that a bed sounded like a good idea, implying that he wanted to have sex with me. I wanted to have sex with him, but I remembered how badly he had hurt my feelings, and I told him "Jacob, I can't forgive you," and I hung up on him.

To be honest, I haven't had sex in 6 months and 4 days. I'm craving it pretty badly, and I've had 2 sex dreams in the past week about my ex-boyfriend Alex. So me turning down sex from Jacob is a major thing. But I know that even though I still love him, and I always will, that I can't forgive him for being so cruel to me. Hanging up is also a major thing to me, because I don't normally hang up on anyone. I guess in my dream it must have been my way of saying "No means no, and I really mean it when I say I can't forgive you."

FreakyDreams says that I want to give or receive pleasure (because of the word sex), which is true. I love to make people feel good, whether by cheering them up or by giving them gifts, and I haven't been able to do either of those for people in a while.

MyDream
I thought about how our getting back together would hurt the person I love now (Alex), and how unfair it would be to him. I wanted to cry because even though I did want to be with Jacob again, I knew that it wasn't a good idea. I woke up depressed and still wanting to cry.

This is important to me because it was my love for Alex that enabled me to hang up. If I didn't love Alex, I think I would have agreed to be with Jacob again. My love for Alex and my desire to keep from hurting him saved me from hurting myself by being with Jacob again.

In my dream I was about to cry, but then I woke up. I just had this terrible feeling of my heart breaking all over again. I wanted to cry when I woke up, but I didn't. I told Alex a little about this dream, but not the whole thing. I'll probably tell him the whole thing on Friday.

But I'm posting here because I want to know what you think it means.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:46 pm
I had an awful dream last night, I tried the dictionaries but the answers they had just weren't satisfying me.

In my dream I was walking out of a fast food restaurant and a car stopped in front of me. It was filled with 3-4 men, and somehow I ended up in the backseat, being held down by the men: I was kidnapped. There were 2 men in charge, and they sold me to another man (I believe the price was 500 dollars).

And that cycle continued, I would be bought and sold to various men. I think the total list was something like 40-50 men who bought me. Sometimes I would be bought as a sex object and be forced to have sex with the men. Other times I was bought as a "replacement" daughter for a man who lost his.

At the end of the dream I was finally taken out of the slavery cycle and I went back home. But I discovered that my family had moved away to Florida. They believed that I would never come back since I had been gone for so long.

Obviously, this dream has been bothering me all day. Especially since my biggest fear is to be kidnapped and abandoned. Perhaps that's just why I had my dream, my mind was playing around with my fear.  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:09 am
I think the slavery wold imply also that you'd fear things that are beyond your control. Is this a warning though, or just your body airing it's fears?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:09 am
Nihilistic Seraph
I think the slavery wold imply also that you'd fear things that are beyond your control. Is this a warning though, or just your body airing it's fears?

I have a feeling it was probably just my mind going over my fear. I guess I'll really find out in the future though.  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 am
The part the dream I had yesterday night that sticks out the most to me is the final 'chapter' of the dream.

I was walking through a park... I think I felt like I was being chased. And I walked up a city street, and took a bike. I rode it for a while, but the tire busted, and I had to walk again.
I came to an apartment complex, and found another bike on a ground floor balcony, and took it through the apartment, riding it up a sidewalk. There was an old Chinese woman walking there. I stopped, and spoke with her. I can't remember what we said to each other.
A young Chinese man (who resembled Jet Li) walked up behind us, and I remember both of us were scared of him. He said something, and we got on a bus, all three of us. Our conversation continued on the bus, and he stood up and tried to hit me several times. I blocked it. He accused me of stealing dolls, which I didn't do, only the bikes, and I got up and yelled at him not to hit me. The bus driver turned and looked, but didn't say anything. I yelled really loudly, and he fell backwards, onto his seat.
I ended up kissing him hard. And then sat back down. I dinged the bell to get off the bus, but the driver wouldn't stop. I dinged the bell a few more times, and asked him to stop. He wouldn't.
I asked him if I kissed him, would he stop. I ended up on his lap, making out with him. I remember he was dirty blonde, with messy hair, and blue eyes... And he had a stubbly beard. He was trying to spell my real last name in a kind of video game... I can't remember what it was. My name kept collapsing. Wozniak. It wouldn't go in.
And then He tried to do something to me, and I remember standing up, saying no, no, no... I felt like I wanted to go. He stopped trying to do whatever it was... And I just kept kissing him...
And then I woke up.

There was way more before that. I have it all written down. But thats the part that stuck with me the most. Thats the part I remember in clear detail, plain as day. Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:28 am
i had a dream about swimming  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:42 am
(rolls up sleeves) It's been a while since I've done dream interp, but here we go. Oh, and as Starlock always says... the best interpretor for your dreams is ALWAYS yourself. Ask what the symbols mean to YOU, not to someone else's dictionary!

"I was walking through a park... I think I felt like I was being chased. And I walked up a city street, and took a bike. I rode it for a while, but the tire busted, and I had to walk again."

Thoughs: feelings of being chased could be an indicator that you feel some sort of uncomfortable pressure in life right now. Perhaps there's something about yourself you're uncomfortable with or a sittuation that is causing you to feel uneasy? The fact that you're attempt to use tools to escape failed suggests a lack of confidence in your ability to escape the sittuation, or perhaps you feel that no tool will help you to escape it? Hopelessness?

"I came to an apartment complex, and found another bike on a ground floor balcony, and took it through the apartment, riding it up a sidewalk. There was an old Chinese woman walking there. I stopped, and spoke with her. I can't remember what we said to each other."

Thoughts: the second time you find an escape tool, it leads you to something of value. Now, I can't really speculate well on what the Chinese woman signifies. You're going to have to ask yourself: what's my stereotype of an old Chinese woman? To me, she would be a bearer of wisdom, a guider on a path. Perhaps then, you found her to act as an advisor to assist in the unpleasant sittuation? But this woman might mean something different to you!

"A young Chinese man (who resembled Jet Li) walked up behind us, and I remember both of us were scared of him. He said something, and we got on a bus, all three of us. Our conversation continued on the bus, and he stood up and tried to hit me several times. I blocked it. He accused me of stealing dolls, which I didn't do, only the bikes, and I got up and yelled at him not to hit me. The bus driver turned and looked, but didn't say anything. I yelled really loudly, and he fell backwards, onto his seat.
I ended up kissing him hard. And then sat back down. I dinged the bell to get off the bus, but the driver wouldn't stop. I dinged the bell a few more times, and asked him to stop. He wouldn't."

Thoughs: this man could be the manifestation of the unpleasant sittuation you were trying to escape, but I'm not sure. It could be the appearance of a new obstacle instead. The first thing that crossed my mind with the 'doll stealing' bit was that he is symbolically accusing you of stealing other girls from him as potential partners. I could be way off here, though, but the kissing bit also suggests some kind of relationship-play going on, though perhaps not something you desire. Again you try to eclipse the sittuation but don't have the control to get out of it (as the bell signals fail to stop the bus) Hopelessness and trapped?

"I asked him if I kissed him, would he stop. I ended up on his lap, making out with him. I remember he was dirty blonde, with messy hair, and blue eyes... And he had a stubbly beard. He was trying to spell my real last name in a kind of video game... I can't remember what it was. My name kept collapsing. Wozniak. It wouldn't go in."

Thoughts: This again reinforces the relationship-play idea. Perhaps not the kind of ruffian you would ordinarily go for. Again, I'm not sure if this is the source of the chase sentiments earlier in the dream. Maybe you're fearful of this type of guy taking advantage of you? Or maybe you *want* to be chased and conquered? Only you can answer that. I'm mostly just throwing ideas out for you to consider. At any rate, the name bit suggests something of an ambiguous personal identity or difficulty in establishing self-identity. Maybe you don't know what you want either?

"And then He tried to do something to me, and I remember standing up, saying no, no, no... I felt like I wanted to go. He stopped trying to do whatever it was... And I just kept kissing him...
And then I woke up."

Thoughts: So which is it? Do you want to get away from this ruffian or make love to him? ... maybe you don't know what you want, eh? (chuckles) Hopefully this has given you some stuff to think about that will assist you in translating the dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:18 pm
Wow. I was beginning to think no one would ever help me out...

The dirty blond guy at the end of the dream. I saw him. In real life. On a bus. I had never seen him before, outside my dream. But there he was. I froze. I couldn't say a thing. It turns out he's one of my mother co-workers. She told me afterwards.

I have been feeling rather trapped. But its dissipated since I've gotten a job. Maybe that had something to do with it...

The Chinese woman, to me, was more a symbol of comfort, I think. When I think of an older woman, no matter what race, I think of being home, being comforted, and being among family... If only because my own grandmother is cold and uncaring. The Chinese part was probably just to keep with the younger man, so it made more sense. That whole part of the dream, up until we got to the bus stop, had a very oriental theme going on.

I've not really been in a relationship in a long while. Since shortly around the end of August. At the time I think I was feeling trapped by a relationship with a boy whom I stopped seeing then. He cheated on me, and then broke up with me. I had been trying to figure out a way to leave him without hurting his feelings. But that was not until after I'd had the dream.
The stealing of dolls... I've not had a girlfriend in years. So this part does not make much sense. Unless it means that I have been looking for something among men that I might only be able to find at this point in a woman. The feeling of fear, then, might also be myself being afraid to look among women, as I can never tell when a woman swings that way.

Although, I don't go by my legal surname. I go by Dionysus. At the time, I had jsut started going by Dionysus. Mayhap I was just shrugging off the last bit of the Wozniak me, in exchange for the new me, the Dionysus me. Mayhap I'm still in that phase of changing. I think your assumptions on this part, as well, are correct.

Maybe I've been doing too much of the whole 'sitting and sorting out my life' thing lately, and I need to just start acting, instead of thinking.

I'm so good at giving working advice to my friends, but when it comes to my own life... I'm blinded. Thanks for helping me out.

Winter Black
Crew

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:32 am
I had a dream this morning it was a nightmare and I rarely have those. The whole thing seemed to revolve around the them of dark magick and how I had some connection to the necronumicron which I believe to be a good book not a belief I don’t think half the crap in there dose anything. But in this dream it did. If anyone would help to analyze my dream that would be great

(A friend’s house, really big, white, lots of windows and bushes it seemed to be in the middle of a city but there were no other buildings near it.) Most windows had the blinds pulled back. But in some places the blinds had creepy shadows on them. I see my friend and another person; we had planed to sneak out, though I was already outside. We creep low under the windows I do a dramatic dive to avoid the window where his mom is but get caught any way. She comes out and seems to be on drugs of some sort just spazing out. She comes close and I see she has the anarchy symbol lightly carved in her forehead, and off to the right (looking at her) of her nose was a pentagram. We talk about some thing I know it has to do with magic, dark magic like demons and curses. Then looking back at her I notice the pentagram that was on her nose is now an anarchy symbol perfectly drawn. The odd thing is the anarchy symbol (Anarchy Symbol) has a similar five pointed shape but the crossing line was at an angel like the one in the picture. We continue talking and I believe I say something that reveals I have done something out of the necronumicron.
The next place is a dark ally way few lights a bit of graffiti on the garish green trashcans. It’s just before sun rise and lights are scattered in the windows. I walk past a “gangsta” who attempts to talk to me but I blow him off trying to get to school. He calls back after saying I’ll regret ignoring him. I get to school and it’s my old middle school in the history class (I’m not sure if this is important but I had a crush on him) I talk to some friends I don’t think my ex girl Friend was in the room because we’d normally meet there because we had that class together. The phone rings and the teacher goes over to it he tells me that I need to go down stairs it’s an emergency and before I can get out of my seat the door bursts open and an administrator (not one I recognize) has a terrorized look on her face and the “gangsta” I ran into on the way to school is on the floor his legs seemingly bound behind him. His hands are rapped around his throat he is gasping words at me I can’t tell what he’s saying. The administrator whose panic is evident through her voice says “He needs you to draw the symbol” Thought vague she seemed to imply what the symbol was and I knew it too. I ran out into the hall hoping over the incapacitated “gangsta” and drew in black ink a symbol I tried to recreate (Symbol) Looking at it out of dream it has my initials in it “CM” and. My friend who is also involved with magic comes up to me asking what happened calmly I tell her I don’t know and ask if she has any tape. I cover over the symbol drawn on the wall with index cards and tape recommending that the administrator wash it off. The “gangsta” is now fine. The dream ends with the sound of ripping tape which I hear as I’m awake.  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff