Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 pm
Trisha's irritation mirrored Rota's as she matched Rota's stare. She never really liked anyone but this one seemed to just piss her off just by looking at her. Trisha fiddled absently with her Giant scythe, all the while glareing at Rota while listening to her brother.

Vondel glared at his sister to mind her maners as he looked back to Rota. She was interesting, this one. Old yet new. He looked back to Shikaru, reminessing about the elven war.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm
Rota smiled slightly mockingly at Trisha. She wasn't scared of a large blade. And she was definatly not scared of vampiric powers. Her blood was poison to a vampire, she had tested it many times in the past. "So, I'm affraid I didn't really catch your name..." She directed the question at Vondel.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 pm
Vondel politely excused himself from the growing coversation and stood by Rota. "My Name is Vondel Zotura. That there is my sister. Please excuse her.... irritation. She never usually acts this way." Vondel aimed a warning glance over to Trisha and she immediatly calmed. He looked back to Rota. "I didn't quite catch your name Miss. And im sorry from my rudeness. I also dont usually act that way." Vondel gave a smiled at Rota.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Rota smiled politely and nodded. "My name is Rota." She said directly at Vondel, ignoring everyone else. "I opologize for being...agitated...with you earlier." She shot a sideways glance at Trisha.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm
Vondel bowed slightly. "No worries. And I except your apology. Im very glad to meet you Rota. I bet what you said about me being young came with interesting stories. Care to share them?" Vondel smiled. He always loved a good story, just about as much as he loved battle. After a moment he wondered why he wasn't offered a job yet. Or Trisha for that matter. The vampire/werewolf war was the longest running and most brutal war at the pressent. This war made the elvan struggle seem like a harmless squabble. Vondel wanted very much to help the wolves in there badly outnumbed fight while his sister seemed intent on joining the Vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 pm
Rota smiled. "You don't understand. I am not a werewolf, obviously. I am a changeling. A changeling baby is only born once every two thousand years. There have been two born since my own birth." She looked around. "And unfortunatly my parents were killed before I grew fully up, so I stopped aging before my time. A changeling's curse. There are some of my kind that aren't born, they are created, much like vampires. I personally have never seen one, since we don't make many others. So, in comparison, you are a youngster in some ways. In other ways, you are ages older than me."  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 pm
Vondel was instently rivited. He had only heard rumors about changlings. They could take almost any form. But actually meeting one was astounding. "What are your limits of your forms? What can you change into? What side are you on?" Vondel forced himself to stop fiaring off question after question. He had a really bad habbit of doing that when something interested him. Trisha only rolled her eyes at him.

Trisha was almost at her end. She really didnt like this woman talking to her brother and more so talking like she was some sort of god. She had said that her parents died so that ment thay could be killed. Thats all she needed to know. If anything she would join anyother side as long as she got to have a match with this 'Rota'.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:07 pm
Rota watched Vondel with dry amusement. She didn't like to talk about her kind really, since they hadn't come to the aid of either side except the few who remembered their ties to the wolves. "I am with the werewolves, as I owe them so much. And I can change into anything with a pulse." She gave Trisha a meaningful glance. "My kind is few in number because of our physical limits, and the curse on my kind keeps us from reproducing very effectively outside of perminant bonds between two changelings of the same age. I myself am far past the age to have children of my own. Unless you include injecting my blood into another creature." She hissed like an angery cat. "Any my kind only uses that method when our species is in dire danger of extinction." She smiled up at Vondel. "And you? The sun doesn't seem to bother you at all?"  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 pm
Vondel nodded intently, but refrained from asking anymore questions. He didn't want to pry but he was really interested in her race. "I dont know the details on my.... condition but it seems the sun has no effect on us. I think its because we can bleed and even die if sufficently wounded. Drinking any kind of blood seems to heal us almost instently but when in battle that can get kind of hectic. Fighting off others while trying to drain another to heal. We are also slightly weaker that our nocternal counterparts. My Family and I are freaks of nature. We even have varying mental powers ranging from Telepathy to Telakinisis and even Pyrokinisis. ((I know i spelled wrong but what the hell...)). Take me and my sister for exsample. I can block others from my mind well and can even read their thoughts while my sister can ripp someone apart with a thought." Trisha smiled mockingly at Rota, faining innocence while Vondel seemed disscusted with their family and abillities.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm
Rota glanced at Trisha and raised her eyebrows. "Really? Care to demonstrate?" She smiled openly. Her kind was immune to psychic powers that vampires were so known for. Her weakness was almost completly physical compared to vampires. She stood looking at Trisha with a sarcastic smile.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 pm
Vondel's eyes widened not wanting a conflict. He was about to protest when his sister hissed. He had never seen her so consectrated, finding her frustration amuseing. He himself tried to enter Rota's mind, finding he couldn't penitrate her aura. "Interesting.... seems like you are indeed immune." Vondel was about to laugh when his sister cursed at glared off into the distence. A huge snap was heard as a thick pole was ripped out of the bar and hurtled at Rota. Vondel jumped in the way of the pole and a dull 'thud' was herd as blood started to gush from his chest. The pole retracted, but was closely followed by his whimpering, sarrowful sister.

She was just so angery that she couldn't kill this wrech! She acted out of anger when she threw the pole at Rota, not expecting her brother to be a fool and leap infront of it. She soon was by his side however, trying desperetly to heal him. She thought quickly though. Trisha dashed out of the bar and after a few moments came back with a sizable deer. She ripped the thing apart, drenching Vondel's mouth with blood as the healing started immediatly. Soon he was back again, glaring at her more than ever. "She started it! She provoked me!" Trisha tried to blame it on the woman but Vondel still glared at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 pm
Sioko blinked. "Well, whoop-de-doo." He offered blankly. "We might have a fight." He stood up, patted the still shell-shocked Mait on the head, and pulled out his spear.

Puffi flounced towards Vondel and Trisha. "Hi! Are you okay?" She asked, leaning over him. "I've had that happen before, it's not fun, nope nope!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm
Vondel held his hand out to Mait and Sioko, motioning them to sit. He spoke not a word when he motioned for Trisha to leave wit hthe same hand. His sister nearly cried in anger but she left again. "I am fine. And it really isn't very fun is it?" Vondel wiped the bllod from him and excused himself, looking for water and a suitable wash cloth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Sioko sat down. "I think you broke my man-whore."

Mait jerked suddenly. "B-b-b-b-b-but! That's totally not fair!"

"Nevermind."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm
Vondel rose his eyebrows quizicaly, not understanding what Sioko or Mait said. He didnt think anyone other than him was really broken or hurt. His sister got out of hand sometimes, for this wasn't the first time that she stabbed him with something without meaning to.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff