Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 am
"I know hun, I thought we'd go to Re'Cue. we deserve a treat." Jess quickened her pace to catch up with Lyx. "Do you want to catch a cab or walk it?" she walked as they stepped out into the street from the revolving door. she didn't really give him a chance to answer as she flagged down a taxi. The yellow car pulled over and Jess opened the back door and schooched in leaving room for Her guy beside her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 am
Lyx smiled as he got into the taxi. "Guess I don't have much of a choice then, do I?" Lyx was happy to be hanging out with Jess. "So a treat it is!"  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 pm
Mikaela smiled and laughed a little bit. "Are you trying to bribe me, Ren?" she asked her with a small smirk on her face as she giggled. "I don't mind going... And don't worry about doing my runs for Starbucks... I like getting up early for them," she said with a nod of reassurance.

"Anyways, where am I supposed to go for the meeting and what not?" she asked curiously as she twisted the cord of her headphones around her finger gently.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm
"yes" She answered and hugged her. "Thanks Mikey, you know how I am with new people, THe place is just a few blocks down, just follow the skidmarks. One of the girls just got back and she was so happy she nearly trampled me." She smiled "And once more THANK YOU"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Sakura hadn't heard the news because she was out walking most of the day, not really going in any direction, and had left her cell phone at their apartment, so nobody could contact her at the moment.

She was tired, and wanted to see how everyone was doing so she headed, back to their apartment. Seeing a taxi and the rest of her band members inside she asked,"What's goin' on?"

{Edited, and is it better?}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm
La La Lulaby
Sakura heard that she might find the rest of the band she joined at their hotel. She had walked along the streets this morning since breakfast. She loved to just walk around with no aim.

Even if it ment getting lost.

When Sakura noticed there were people infront of the hotel, to be precice in a taxi in front of the hotel. She turned to face them and smiled.

"I know this is out of the blue, but-"She said,"But are any of you from, Prosticute?"

{Sorry you seem to have some misunderstandings, the band is staying at an apartment building owned by their recording company, little fish records, it's evening, and you should know your bandmates, this band has been around for at least three years. }  

dragonhealer

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 pm
dragonhealer
La La Lulaby
Sakura heard that she might find the rest of the band she joined at their hotel. She had walked along the streets this morning since breakfast. She loved to just walk around with no aim.

Even if it ment getting lost.

When Sakura noticed there were people infront of the hotel, to be precice in a taxi in front of the hotel. She turned to face them and smiled.

"I know this is out of the blue, but-"She said,"But are any of you from, Prosticute?"

{Sorry you seem to have some misunderstandings, the band is staying at an apartment building owned by their recording company, little fish records, it's evening, and you should know your bandmates, this band has been around for at least three years. }

{Sorry! sweatdrop
I'm tierd from swiming, and trying to keep my full-of-energy sister under control today.
Will edit.}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 am
Lyx heard a new voice join their conversation. Seeing Sakura, he smiled. "Get in here, We are going to celebrate!!!" Lyx scoorted over a little to allow her to get in. "We have a time slot!!"  

Horadric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 am
Mitch sighs and stands up, and decides to run for some coffee. Seeing as nobody was replying to his texts, he decided to just go by himself. He slung his messenger bag around himself and headed down the street to the first local coffee shop he comes across.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 am
Even though she was tired the news perked her up and she smiled as she got in the taxi.

"A time slot! What a thing to celebrate!" Sakura said, starting to get hyper.

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Mikaela smiled, shaking her head. "It's not a problem," she said as she waved goodbye to Serrenedy and took the elevator down once more. "Follow the skid marks, huh?" she said to herself and laughed a little as she walked towards a towering music building that sat only a few blocks away from their apartment complex. She flipped the headphones back up onto her head as she walked, the music providing a beat for her feet as they fell upon the pavement in a gentle rhythm.

About two hours later, she was running back, a brisk sprint, toward the apartment, and she didn't bother taking the elevator up... Instead, she bolted up the stairs and ran to the door, pounding on it to get Serrenedy's attention. "Oi, oi! Open up!" she yelled as she fumbled for the keys in her pocket, trying to calm herself enough to stick the key in the hole and open the door. "We've got a freakin' gig, hun!" she screamed at the top of her lungs when she entered, jumping for joy. "A time slot! For recording! Can you believe it?!" she said as she danced around.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:56 pm
Serrenedy oppened back up the door and smiled at her bandmate. "I take it then it went well?" She asked retoricly. "We must go celebrate, hopefully someplace whithout a lot of people but still fu..." She trailed off-her eyes lighting up. "I know of a little known underground karoke bar. It's run by an Eglish couple so there's no bar on drinking and it's got a ggreat dance floor for you...and a lovely corner for me. Wanna go" She sked smiling  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:16 pm
Jess laughed along with her band as the taxi speed though the slowly darkening Tokyo streets. She sighed when they arrived at the restaurant and slipped out on the side walk side. She led her group in and got them a table. Moments later they where seated and the first round of drinks arrived, all of the expenses was put on Jess's pocket book. she was not that smart with her money. She took a gulp of her first beer and gave a sigh of relaxation.

"I love you two." She said and winked at Lyx. Her dark brown eyes glittered with enjoyment. She really did love them. "But you know what... I think We need a bassist. I got it written into out contract that if we found one they could be tacked on without a problem..." She stopped talking and looked down into her drink and watched the bubbles slowly pop on the surface. "You know what would be cool.... Purple beer...." She looked up as if her idea was pure genius.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Lyx laughed slightly. "One beer and she's already talking crazy." Lyx stared into his drink for a long period of time, lost in thought. "Where would we begin to find a bassist?"

Lyx thought to himself silently. A bassist would really help with their music, but would they be able to find one that clicked with each of their unique personalities? Lyx must have been deep in thought because his beer remained untouched, which was a very unusual thing for him.

Horadric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 am
Mitch got his coffee and then returned to his apartment, where he sat at his desk, looking through mail and listening to music. He moved the paper aside and opened his blinds. He then plugged his bass into his the amp in the corner of the room, next to the desk, looked up some tabs on the internet, and began practicing them.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff