Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Roleplaying
Academy (for training /Sparring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Akiko got up and stood on both legs, "Akiko Chiyoko, you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 pm
Sora shrugged her shoulders. "Shikyo Sora." She flipped her black hair behind her shoulder, then adjusted her mask to fit better on her face. "Saw you fighting earlier. You held yourself up pretty well against Hakkeji."  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 pm
"Thanks...Thats just Hakkeji though." She said looking in her direction. "He puts effort into his fight, a little too much sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Sora looked blankly at her. "You talk about him like you've known him forever or something."  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Akiko crossed her arms, "I never said that, I went on a mission with him and I know how hes fights and acts..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm
Sora cracked her knuckles, a habit of hers whenever she gets annoyed. "I didn't say that either. Just making an analogy is all." She looks at the girl again. "Well, since we're here.... wanna fight?" Sora inspects her nails delicately. "I'm not in the mood, but I'm here, and it was tiring getting here anyway."  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm
Akiko recognized the knuckle cracking, and she too does the same when she gets prepares for a fight as well, "Um, Okay." She said putting her hair behind her ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Sora smiles. "Okay then...." She disappears in a puff of smoke. "Shall we begin?" her voice flits across the open area.  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Akiko closed her eyes and screamed, "Tornado Kick Jutsu!" Akiko did and flip and spun on her both her hands. Her legs went out in a split position and twisted with speed causing a gust of strong wind to blow out from beneath her. A 360 wave of wind came and blew the smoke away.

"If she was anywhere around me after doing that, Maybe, Just maybe I could have gotten her." She said to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 pm
Sora tapped on Akiko's shoulder impatiently. "I'm right here.... gosh."
Then she disappears again. "Now... should I use a regular weapon, or a Shikyo clan special weapon? Hm...." Sora's voice wrapped around the open area. "*giggle* What to choose... what to choose..."

iTammie-chan

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 pm
[I know i'm not in the battle, but it was 360, which means it went everywhere how'd u tap her shoulder? u were suppose to get hit or dodge it or something lol]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm
((*sigh* I'm not even going to explain.... it's too much work.))  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:42 pm
[lmao Josh shutup]

Akiko looks around and saw she was no where to be found, "Stop hiding around and just fight," She says putting down her guard. She suspected what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Sora sighs dramatically. "You really are no fun, are you?" appears behind Akiko silently, then readies a few shikyo senbon on her fingers. She flings them all at Akiko ((That would be five, just to tell you)).  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:16 pm
[Shikyo senbon? Im lost]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items