Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm
* after returning home from training ryoku went to his parents*
ryoku: mother.... father........ i wish to leave the village
*everyone stopped what they were doing*
Nagisa(mother): r-ryoku what r u saying?
ryoku: mother father i thank u for taking me in when i was young, but u knew that i'd eventually leave the village to discover who i really am
tomoya:Ryoku r u sure u wanna do this?
ryoku: i've thought about this for along time after i turned 18, that i would leave the village and find out who i am and where did i come from
Nagisa: *kisses him on the cheek* plz don't do anything rash *begins to cry* o-ok
ryoku: m-mother *gets up and hugges her* i'm sorry
*yumi walks into the room*
yumi: hey......... why's mom crying?
tomoya: cuz ur brother is leaving the village
*a look of shock came to yumi's face*
yumi: u-ur kidding right......... ryoku isn't leaving right *tears begin to form*
ryoku: it's true yumi *lets go of Nagisa* i'm leaving tomorrow
yumi: *walks backwards with her hand near her mouth and tears rolling down her cheeks* n-no that's not true i- i won't accept it
ryoku: i'm sorry yumi nee-chan *walks past her and goes upstairs*
*everyone that was downstairs was crying to the news that ryoku was leaving*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:27 pm
A sharp whistling sound caught Aka's ears in a nearby village. She followed the sound and managed to sneak in the area unseen. "Whose's there!"A voice yelled. Aka stepped out. She looked around boredly"Its just me and a few other hunters. The demon smiled"Let me show you a magic trick"Aka stuck one hand behind her back and about 10 seconds later she put it out in front of her. A crimson rose sat on the palm of her hand.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 pm
* its the midnight and ryoku has packed his things and was ready to walk out the door when he was stopped by Yumi who had her things ready to go*
ryoku: ummmmmmmm where do u think ur going?
yumi: i'm going with u onii-san
ryoku: w-what?
yumi: i talked to mom and dad and they said that i could tag along so long that i obey every word that my brother tells me
ryoku: *sigh* fine u can tag along *opens the door* sooo r u coming or not?
*yumi follows him out the door and they arrive to the village gate*
ryoku: u sure u have everything?
yumi: hai
ryoku: alright then lets move out
*the 2 leave the village*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm
S' came down the tree and he looked amazed, he couldnt belive his eyes, it was imposible.

"Oichi-sensei, is that... really you?" he walked forward to confirm his vision, it wasn't a lie, his sensei was still alive, that wasnt posible.

In other place, E' and Kaylen have lost the pursuers, but the E' noticed something, "were is that baka?", "I dont know, looks like he is lost in the woods" Kaylen looked back, but dont see any trace of his partner...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm
Hey, i need someone to be Kaylen and E', any volunters???  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 pm
"How long has it been..." Yuki asked from Yukimura. He was silent for a moment, he was thinking.

"Maybe 2 hours," he answered, "but we are soon there, no worries"
"ok..." Yuki answered quietly

as they walked in the wilderness of human world, they watched all around themselves. They rarely see Human Worlds wilderness, so, it's wonderful in their mind.

"if we wouldn't be under Mizuneki's command.... we would be wandering these areas... as humans..." Yuki said quietly.

Suddenly, Yukimura stopped walking, turned around and put his hands gently on Yuki's shoulder's

"Yuki... we will get away from his command... trust me" he said

Yuki blushed for a while, then smiled to Yukimura

"ok, i'll trust you" she said
"now, let's go, we need find them fast, otherwise, they may find us"

Yuki and Yukimura jumped to the trees, and started jumping from tree to tree, making faster progress than before  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 am
"Emperor, is it okay for konoha to have the gem" guard asked, "They wont even come near the gem, one of the 3 judges told me that they only wanted the 2 choosen ones, the other i dont care" the emperor stand up.

"The soldiers the judge sent must arrive in like an hour, make the necesary preparations, and the map of konoha, the invasion starts today..." ...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 am
*about 3 hours have passed since Ryoku and Yumi left Lon Vigel*
Yumi: hey onii-san where's the nearest village
* ryoku takes out map and examines it*
ryoku: the nearest village is Mured Senha the city of darkness, but our true destination is Murder Gainaiak the passage way between our realm and the human realm
yumi: onii-san r u sure we should do that cuz i heard in human realm they're hunters that'll hunt us down and kill us
*ryoku looked at yumi and patted her head*
ryoku: relax if we're going there it'll take a year just to get there on foot cuz the passage way is just past Devil Aharo- the main capital
yumi:............ lucky us
ryoku: *smiles* well lets just go to mured senha for now ok
yumi: ok
*so the 2 now head for the city of darkness*  

cmsntn05

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 pm
Yuki and Yukimura had been jumping from tree to tree for sometime, without speaking a word to each other, only sounds being their jumps and landings and songs of birds that flew around them

a bit later, they both stopped moving.

"let's rest for a while" Yukimura said "you seem to be bit tired"
"y... yeah, i'am..." Yuki said.

while they were resting, and watching the sunrise, they both were thinking about the mission they were given.

Find persons called S,E and Kaylen and bring them to me, dead or alive. they were last seen near the village of Konoha

"why... why we are always sent for killing missions..." Yuki wondered
"Yuki..." Yukimura thought as he watched Yuki's sad face

it was dead silence.

"Yuki, Yukimura, are ye two there? answer me!!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 pm
they both snapped from their thought's, when they heard a familiar voice in their head.

"oh, it's you, old man Denrei" Yukimura answered with annoyed voice
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!! is that the way ye speak to yer own sensei, ya half brained brat!!!!" Denrei yelled

"Denrei-ossan, what do you want from us..." Yuki asked
"Oh, right" Denrei started "well, actually, i wanted ye two to come to Devil Aharo"
"why... why would the "high ranked" demons need our help..." Yukimura said with his low, annoyed voice

"watch your tongue, boy!!" Denrei warned.
"just tell us why we are needed, Denrei-Ossan..." Yuki continued
"*ahem* well, there is few hunters 'ere, but we 'ave lost trace 'em, so, i thought ye two might be able to 'elp us 'ere" Denrei continued
"sorry, old man, but we are in a middle of a mission, we need to find and kill hunters S, E and Kaylen, so, we don't have time to help you" Yukimura said

"Actually, those are the hunters that have infiltrated our city..."
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" both Yuki and Yukimura yelled
"SO, WE WENT ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING???" Yukimura yelled

"relax, relax, student, i can teleport ye two near Devil Aharo, but ya better hurry, coz lord Mizuneki has sent S.A.K.L muts 'ere too" Denrei said quickly back "just go to east from the place ye are now, there should be an artificial Hellgate there, use it to get near Devil Aharo"

Yuki and Yukimura were quiet for a while
"ok, Denrei-Ossan, we are on our way" Yuki said
"good, Denrei out" Denrei said and his voice was gone
"what would those hunters even be after..." Yuki wondered

they stood there for a while, then continued to east, towards the artificial Hellgate  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:56 pm
Oichi blinked for a moment as she looked at S'. He looks familiar.....she thought
"S'-kun?" she blurted out not realizing it. She quickly covered her mouth with shock. What did I just say!? she thought I..for some reason my heart which is shrouded in darkness knows him but my mind doesn't
"I...I..." she didn't know what to say for her heart was beating rapidly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Aka growled, noticing that she was just ignored."You ignored my magic trick..."She pouted at Oichi.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm
Oichi turned to look at Aka "Oh! I'm sorry!" she said laughing nervously
"I was distracted a bit..." she muttered as she looked back at S'
she then glanced at the rose "oh my! What a beautiful rose..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm
"Who are you? and why are you with my sensei?", S' entered a battle position, he didnt know what to expect, maby his sensei was still a human, but her energi felt like demonic one.

"Sensei, you... what are you doing here?" S' muttered and look the sorrundings, no trace of E' or Kaylen, he had to catch up with them, but leaving Oichi- sensei there was a mistake, he didnt know what to do...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 pm
"Man, that baka is going to get us kill" said E' as they waited outside the forest, Kaylen was afraid that S' could have been hurt or trapped by demons... a hand in her shoulder snapped out of her daydream:

"He is alright, he wont we captured that easy, remember he is the son of a Valentine, he mabye be a baka but he is really a good fighter" E' said Kaylen, she calmed down a bit, when right infront of them a great gate open, it was like a portal.

"What the..." E' said when he saw two demons coming out of it, he know this was a trouble ahead for the mission...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff