Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:45 pm
Slighter smilled and sat down on what seemed like a root in the spring and he then leaned on on him so she would't fall in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:53 pm
she opened her eyes and stood up, turning back into her wolf form, she then licked him softly on the muzzle "im hungry, ill be back"  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:55 pm
Slighter smilled again "Ok il wait." he said ahs he sunk deeper in the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:59 pm
after about five minutes she trotted back dragging a large cow slowly"are you hungry?"she asked as she ripped at the flesh"i figured this would be the easiest to catch" she looked over at him" I cant even catch a rabbit anymore , Im getting so slow" she gave a small laugh  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:03 pm
Slighter smilled and looked at her "No im ok." He said has he got out of the water and sat next to her and started to pet her. "Besides i can hunt for myself if im hungry." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:07 pm
she laughed at his stubborness"you wont take any cahrity from anyone"she laughed again her tail wagging slowly as he pet her" no im kidding"  

Aubrianna

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:54 pm
Jeckt peeks over the spring he was sitting in to see slighter and Aubrianna in anouther. He also saw the dead meat lying there. Jeckt got up out of the spring he was in and walked over to them. "why hello!" he greeted with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:46 am
Slighter laughed "No i don't like reling on other people that's all." he said wjith a smilled has he kept petter her.  

Slighter
Captain

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:21 pm
bonzai *i yell as i jummp into the springs with jeckt and slighter* wassup guys how ya'll doin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:58 am
"can't complain..." Jeckt said as he rolled over on his back.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:59 pm
Flame woke up not to far away form the hotspring and he made his way there yawning, his fur was bloody from a deer he killed not to long ago and he then looked arournd and got into a hot spring. The blood was tainting the water red but it mad Flame relax has he closed his eye and smilled. His fur looked alot nicer when it was wet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:34 pm
Jeckt smelt anouther wolf around but he couldn't tell if it was very relyable because of the steam and other wolves. "Hey do you guys smell something?" Jeckt said looking around.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:56 am
Flame was still in the Spring has he heard voices. He didn't really care and he stayed there alone, the water still red.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:11 pm
Heart walked into the springs with Star and laid down in a shallow par. "Thanks Star..." she said as the warm water soaked through her fur. It felt goood. She looked around her, this area was new to her. She smiled warmly as she felt some new sort of feeling that this spring had given her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:34 pm
*as he walked he came upon a large hot spring and desided he minaswell try to relax seeing as he had nothing else to do not notising anyone he walks past all the people that were there already and sat in the far courner in his own pool brooding to himself thinking about the past present and the future... which was his way because he had nothing else to content him nothing else to ease his thoughts...* "why wont she let me care for my son... why dont they realise that they should let me have him and raise him the right way... the raven way..." *he mumbled to himslef as he spread his wings out across the pool letting his feathers get steamed removing the filth that had been held in them for ages as he let the steam role around him waiting for the water to take his conshousness and let him sleep...*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff