Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 am
Phoenix growled as she looked at Idarkoth. Let's go! She moved quickly and quietly toward Sortai's position. When she saw him and Teka through the trees she crouched down and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 am
Teka stopped, then turned to Sortai, "The reason I wrote that it was only for tonight, was to make sure you came. I've actually been in town for about four days now. So tell me, Sortai, why did you come here?"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 pm
Sortai laughed. "Why did I come here? We traveled together and I hadn't seen you in years. Why else?" He gave a sudden spasm before a look of pain came over his face. He reached quickly around to pull the arrow from his back. He turned and drew his dagger. "Arcturus..." He said as the man entered the clearing, his sword and bow in hand. Sortai tried to move but was paralized.
The man known as Arcturus smiled. "Sortai." He raised a glowing palm and with a flash of orange light wound a cord around Sortai. He turned to Teka. "As for you, Runite, I need you not. Leave if you wish not to witness Sortai's death.

Idarkoth gave a heavy gasp.us Arcturus works for Cthulhu?! he said to Phoenix. Arcturus works for Cthulhu?! [i] Then Ze'tes must as well... I cannot attack, Phoenix... Not them... [i/]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Teka started to move towards Arcturus, but stopped himself short, as he realized he was about to expose himself. "Dammit, just what the hell do you want with Sortai And how do you know me?!"  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 am
Phoenix looked back at Idarkoth before roaring in anger. She rushed out of the trees and swung her tail at the one two-legger she didn't recognize. She hit him and stood over Sortai. She used one of her dagger-like teeth to cut the cord around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image Arcturus flew backward, but landed gracefully his fet as if Phoenix had done nothing. A smile broke his face, his windswept green hair falling pell nell about his pale skin. "Ahh.... Phoenix, Queen of Dragons. An unexpected appearence. I take it our messengers were most likely eaten...?" He turned to Teka. "As for you, Runite, all the Old Rebels are in documentation. And a note from yourself fell into the hands of a spy within Sortai's ranks... Cthulhu knew you'd last met here, so he simply sent Seth, Ze'tes and I to 'greet' you. Ze'tes is otherwise occupied but sends her partings in the form of the energy I used just then to tie Dràkost'înd." The warrior replaced his sword to his side, and his bow on his back."I am outnumbered now, but had I caught you and Sortai alone, Teka, you would both be on yourway to Hælwrâth at this moment for execution." With a wave and a smile, he disintegrated in a flash of sea green light.

Sortai found he could move again. He stood sighing."Teka, you know Phoenix... and Idarkoth." For the shadow dragon had taken this moment to appear. The black dragon kept quiet about the strange man.  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm
Phoenix growled in anger. "And who was that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 pm
Idarkoth snorted then fell silent. That was the ones I spoke of earlier... The humans who took me in as a hatchling four thousand years ago. I did not know they would ally with Cthulhu, so I now pledge my loyalty to you, Sortai, and all your friends.  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 pm
Phoenix roared in frustration. "I do not like this," she growled out. "There are too many bones in front of us to pick just one." Her tail twitched as she thought about pouncing on her enemies. "We must destroy them all, one by one, until we get the meat: Cthulhu." She roared again as her body sang with a challenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 am
Teka stood silent for a bit, then spoke quietly, "So that's the enemy. Why do I have the feeling this is going to hurt?" He let out a small laugh, then turned to Sortai. "If you want me to come with you, there will be one condition; I'll be able to conceal myself without question."  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 am
Pheonix shook her head to get a bird off it as she waited for Sortai's answer. She didn't really care either way whether he came or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 am
Sortai removed from his waist with his uninjured arm a small flask, the liquid contained within he downed quickly. He closed his eyes tight and gritted his teeth as the drink disappeared. "Potato whiskey. When you stopped drinking, Teka, I started." He sighed as he gazed over the scene. "Teka, that sounds fair enough to me. After all, if you were a decent warrior five years ago, you could aid me. But if the time comes where your identity is needed, you must remove your mask. Only if it is imperative."

Idarkoth snorted. "I do not know if it is wise to trust Teka yet, Sortai. You have yet to prove he is Teka." He turned to Teka. "To prove your identity, what is the sacred title bestowed on you by me five years ago?"  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 pm
Teka shrugged, "How am I suppose to remember something you told me so long ago? Hell, I can't even remember what day it is. So if the guy think I'm not who I say I am, I guess I'll leave. Anyway, Sortai. As I've already told you, I don't have a weapon, so I probably wouldn't be of much use."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 am
Sortai turned to Idarkoth. "As much as I appreciate your concern, allow me to make my own descisions." He turned back to Teka. "Here." He removed from his belt a dagger and sheath which he gave to Teka. "Not much, but you'll be able to defend yourself." He then turned to Phoenix. "What did Arcturus mean by 'messengers'? Did he try to get you to join them?"  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am
El Loopy
Varian pulled the last antler off the deer. "We can make a decent bone sword out of these antlers..." he said. He suddenly heard several low growls and footsteps from nearby. "Damn!"
Regius looked at Meesha and Varian. "Demon Flehhounds and several gaurds," he said drawing his sword. "For old times?" he smiled, the glow in his eyes became suddenly more vicious looking.
Varian took out his daggers, holding them in the assasin style. "Ready Meesha?"
(SOOOOORRRRRYYYYY!!!! I've been at band camp(it's a day camp) and we don't have time to get on comps in the morning or at night..... so I couldn't get on............ I wont be able top get on fo some time either... I'll be back at band camp... boy I love 6 day weeks and 12 hour days!!!(saracasim))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff