Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Past Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Believe in past life
  Yes
  No
  I Know mine
View Results

allyK-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm
i deffeninatley believe in them and ive seen visions, or flashes of things, and dreams...Im just not sure what they are.
I have journled them and I contonue to have them just not sure on how exact they are at my past life...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:48 pm
Personally, I'm not sure if I personally believe in in reincarantion or not. People claim I act exactly like my great grandmother who died right before my conception, so perhaps I'm her reincarnated. Yet at the same time, many of our basic life morals are VERY different. I look slightly different than her in respect to natural hair color(Hers was jet black till she turned "80"(she may have been older, she lied about her age a bit), and then it started to gray. Mine is lightish blonde.), and I'm a bit different than her.  

Orchidsandfractals

Fieoras

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:56 am
I definitely believe in past lives, and finding out more about mine currently. So far all I know is that I hold a lot of guilt I did in the past life and because of it I have horrible nightmares every night of suffering, pain, and not only for myself but my family too.... Makes me wonder what I did to have soo much guilt sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 am
⊕--------

I do believe them but don't think it is something you can 'remember' on a whim. I have never had a past life reading (even though I think the idea would be very eye opening) and I think you need to have it done by some one with credit. Not over the phone or at some gift shop.

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

ncsweet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
I could probably do a regression session over the phone (I've never tried it though), but I like to be able to actually see the person I'm working with. It would be a little weird not knowing if my client was on the other end of the line playing solitaire while I was working with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:59 am
⊕--------

So you do readings like this ncsweet? That's very interesting. Is it a skill like drawing were you need to practice to keep it sharp?

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm
The first thing I stummbled upon was Past Lives, funny thing was my friend's Past Life told me who mine was cause he was friends with him or knew him after that over the next year they have been popping up all over the place. I started with one and ended up with about five and have along with that found several Gardians in the proccess. It's quite normal for me and my friend to talk about them and their daily activities.
What sorta scares me though is the type of people they were, like what they did in there lives and their deaths. One killed due to insanity, which I understand and died of the disease that drove him mad. He sent me this once, It was both a scary and painful experience. He also sent me visions of how he killed his victums which was very creepy.In one I was doing the killing. Every once in a while when the disease get to him he'll send it to me. Usually he leg will give out or nerves in any other part of the body will give out. Other times he'll just go straight out insane, thet he keeps to himself. Another one was raped and abused her whole life, this being the cause of her death. She does fine now cause she found someone who is kind and loving towards her. Every once in a while she'll be reminded of those times of abuse but her past life when she was alive, who is now mine, would help her, I know very ironic. The rest were not as bad. Another bad thing is that terrible things always happens on their birthdays. One's daughter died on his birthday, another died on her birthday, and one's wife died on his birthday. I have a bad felling I am destined to fall into this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 pm
While I do believe in past lives, I don't know any of mine. I'm curious to know what they are, but I don't feel that I should know. I'm living this life, not a past life.  

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm
Viz_22
While I do believe in past lives, I don't know any of mine. I'm curious to know what they are, but I don't feel that I should know. I'm living this life, not a past life.

They may show themselves they think it's time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Viz_22

-waves-. No I'm not stalking you, honest! I just like what you have to say about Past Lives.

I believe that while they could give you a lot of insight to what you need to learn in this life, they are not vital. I once read somewhere that saying you found your soulmate is kind of like saying you "haven't got any thing else to learn, thank you." I agree.

That being said, I do know that I was slave in old-world Japan. Its a dream that plays out the life, and then replays after the death (at least, I assume so, I never get to the part where I'm actually dying, I just know its going to happen soon). I once had a couple of friends, who had the same dream except that they were cats I took care of. Whats really frustrating though, ,is that while I get sense of whats going on with emotions and gestures and such, I don't understand what anybody is saying because its all in a different language. stressed  

streetwisekitty

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 am
I never had dreams, visions or anything else that could show me that I have a past life.

I do believe in that the soul continues to another when when it's previous body isn't alive anymore.

I would be curious about it, but I wouldn't know how to figure out things about my past life. But on the other hand, Do I want to know? Maybe it would change me, maybe I can learn things from it.
But maybe I was a bad person, or I don't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 pm
Dianda Panda

The important thing to remember when seeking past lives is that you are not that person any more. Bad or good, that time has passed and you have been reborn for a reason. Certain things in your personality may have been kept, but you will have changed and most of the time for the better. Just because you were a bad person then doesn't mean you have to be a bad person now. In fact, you should try to learn from it - what made you so bad, what changed you etc.  

streetwisekitty

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 pm
streetwisekitty
Viz_22

-waves-. No I'm not stalking you, honest! I just like what you have to say about Past Lives.

I believe that while they could give you a lot of insight to what you need to learn in this life, they are not vital. I once read somewhere that saying you found your soulmate is kind of like saying you "haven't got any thing else to learn, thank you." I agree.

That being said, I do know that I was slave in old-world Japan. Its a dream that plays out the life, and then replays after the death (at least, I assume so, I never get to the part where I'm actually dying, I just know its going to happen soon). I once had a couple of friends, who had the same dream except that they were cats I took care of. Whats really frustrating though, ,is that while I get sense of whats going on with emotions and gestures and such, I don't understand what anybody is saying because its all in a different language. stressed

I have a stalker? Haha razz

Well, I'm not really sure about the whole learning a lesson in each life. For me, I believe that we're reborn to live life. Our souls (or whatever you want to call them) are pure energy and it would be a waste to have them continuously wander around Summerland (or whatever) or even for souls to stop existing. We live because we as individual souls wish to continue having experiences within life, we may or may not learn from these experiences. Once a soul no longer desires to be reborn, they can choose to give their energies to the elements and to the forces of life.

But for the increase of population, our world is constantly being inhabited by "new born" souls or souls from worlds that no longer exist for one reason or another. With a demand for souls by the increase in young baby hosts in this world, that makes sense to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 am
streetwisekitty
Dianda Panda

The important thing to remember when seeking past lives is that you are not that person any more. Bad or good, that time has passed and you have been reborn for a reason. Certain things in your personality may have been kept, but you will have changed and most of the time for the better. Just because you were a bad person then doesn't mean you have to be a bad person now. In fact, you should try to learn from it - what made you so bad, what changed you etc.

I need to know who I was before I can learn from it.

But I do know what you mean.
It's just weird, that the person you were in your past life has the same soul (or something close to that) than you. But you just don't remember anything about it anymore.  

pompoennetje

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm
Dianda Panda
streetwisekitty
Dianda Panda

I need to know who I was before I can learn from it.

But I do know what you mean.
It's just weird, that the person you were in your past life has the same soul (or something close to that) than you. But you just don't remember anything about it anymore.

It could be that the human brain cannot handle that amount of information. We don't use a lot of our brain, and so the potential is there, but currently our brains don't work like that for some reason and I think this is what contributes to the fact that we don't remember who we were.

But even if we did know, would this change who we are now? Wouldn't we have ideas and standards that we would feel compelled to live out if we knew? I'd rather not know who I was, but if my past lives make themselves known to me, I can't help that. But I would still try to live out my life, my current life. If I knew my past lives, I believe that I would change in this life according to the discovery. If I found out that I was royalty (hypothetically) I might feel as though my current position in life doesn't suit me and I would constantly demand a better position and probably wouldn't work towards anything because I was royalty way back when.

But that's what I believe....  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games