Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
What would you call a fur.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you prefer to use a different gender?
  TOTALLY
  Naw
View Results

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Psycho Lee
Is your fursona REALLY exactly like you?
Scruffy, chubby, doomtits*... Her eye color doesn't match mine properly but we've both got blue eyes and glasses, and I try to make her hair at least vaguely resemble whatever mine looks like at the time I draw her, including color. She never got the purple, but she did have the blonde with dark roots when I drew her while I was letting my hair grow out after bleaching.

*I am very anti-boob when it comes to my own body so I count this as one of my flaws.

Psycho Lee
So the real question is, does your fursona accurately represent yourself?
How I see myself, certainly. Her origins were too much sugar and yelling at my boyfriend to "Draw me as a cat! Draw me as a cat! I wanna be a kitty!"

The cat aspect is the only difference between how we draw her and how we draw my human self.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:56 am
Psycho Lee
I thought she was a green slime monster, come out of the ooze to devour your flesh.

Cassidy Peterson

Psycho Lee
I agree that your fursona is a representation of who you want to be..
Mine's not! She's short with big boobies. Just like me whee

It depends. Is your fursona REALLY exactly like you? I see too many female furs... TOO MANY... who make their fursona a skinny a**, anorexic, big boobed hussy, when they themselves are overweight or obese or small boobed. In other words, they're making their fursonas the way they want to be... skinny, sexy, and booby. So the real question is, does your fursona accurately represent yourself?

Mine certainly doesn't. It represents who I wish to be, with elements of who I am.

I also have another reason why I wouldn't mind being female... cus I love female parts. I love love love female bits, and if I was a girl I'd have my own pair of female bits all to myself, and I wouldn't have to share them either. Unless I wanted to. xd

trust me, if you were a girl, 13-25 years old, you'd be lookin' for a boy, or girl, to share your bits with. I've been around them long enough to know that much.  

Hawkbri

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 am
Everyone feels the need of sharing their bits with someone else. IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL O:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 am
viva la furrie x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hawkbri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 pm
ok... so... what do we consider as "furry"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 am
Hawkbri

Working definition:

In a character, a humanoid character with sufficient animal traits as to be obviously inhuman.

In a person, liking and enthusiasm for such characters and stories about such characters.  

Shaviv

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am
Hawkbri
In my opinion?

Furry characters are animals who lead comparably human lives (so Bugs Bunny or Fox and the Hound wouldn't be furry because they're just talking animals). In terms of people, a furry is somebody who takes animal characters seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 am
Hawkbri

in my point of view is an animal with human like bodies and traits...like a werewolf...or so on...

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:52 am
Hawkbri

trust me, if you were a girl, 13-25 years old, you'd be lookin' for a boy, or girl, to share your bits with. I've been around them long enough to know that much.

Strange, that I don't get a lot of girls those ages coming up to me asking to share their bits with me. Girls tend to be conservative about that stuff. And if they're not, then they're not the girls you want to be around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 pm
Psycho Lee
Hawkbri

Strange, that I don't get a lot of girls those ages coming up to me asking to share their bits with me. Girls tend to be conservative about that stuff. And if they're not, then they're not the girls you want to be around.
Yeah, the girls who were sharing their bits at 13 around me were the ones who helped convince me not to share mine until I was 21. They were sluts.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm
An IRL furry is a fan of antropomorphic creatures. A person who finds them fasinating. Some people claim they are not furries even though they like said creatures, so it's up to the person to decide this, but the other people might not agree with said person.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm
Psycho Lee
Hawkbri

*me* . 3.;;;  

Metal Up Your Ass

Wrathful Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm
Now that was worth a chuckle.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4