Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am

TAKUMA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Takuma
xxxMeaning || Fire in Swahili
xxxGender || Male
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || None
xxxRank || -

xxxColor || Hot Pink
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding, with Azriell'Kyupe
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 am

TAKUMA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Azriell'Kyupe
xxxxxFather || Pembe'juhi

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Adisa ; Amanzi ; Feana ; Jesenya ; Zuri
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxPembe'juhi x Pari
xxxxxKamili'keeya
xxxxxPembe'juhi x Lea
xxxxxHa'iku ; ???

xxxxxMate || Mng'Kari
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 am

TAKUMA

Taku's a rough-and-tumble boy, and has been since birth. His name means fire, and that's just what he is - a fiery boy with a nasty temper if provoked. However, most of the time this doesn't come to light, Taku being a fun-loving, charming guy who loves nothing more than a game of tag or a nice chat with a pretty girl. Around girls, he isn't the most slick of males, but he does try and has an honest sincereness about him that's rather adorable. Anger him a little, though, and you'll wish you hadn't. He can be quite a stroppy, moody lion, especially if he doesn't get his way, and won't ever hesitate to attach you if you threaten those he loves. His twin sister, Amanzi, is the water to his fire, and seems so far to be the only one capable of cooling him off.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 am

TAKUMA

Takuma's life has been fairly uneventful - he was born to a single mother, Azriell'Kyupe, being told only that his father was no longer around. Even from the start he had a close bond with his twin, the two going everywhere together, causing havoc and getting themselves into plenty of trouble. It wasn't until he was an adolescent that he learnt the truth - his father had been in the pride all along, right under their noses. Furious, he turned on his mother, learning that not only had she been hiding the biggest ever secret, but that she was planning to leave them - leave the pride to travel to the Bahari'mtoto. He challenged her one night, and what started as shouts and accusations turned into more of a heart-to-heart, Taku feeling closer to his mother than he ever had before.

Eventually, his mother left, Taku, Amanzi and Jesenya going with her. But the sea-orientated lifestyle didn't suit Taku at all, who had a morbid fear of water. His twin loved it - he was fire, and she was water, so she naturally loved the lifestyle. But sensing her brother's fear, they left together, roaming the rogue lands. It was during this time that Taku stumbled across the Kusini'Mwezi lands, and Mng'Kari.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 am

TAKUMA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
Please let me get what I want Takuma returns to the Kusini'Mwezi lands and runs into Kari again...and realizes how pretty she's become.

Finished
A New Experience In which Taku and his siblings are born, in what is a new experience for his mother, Azriell'Kyupe
Two Heads are better than one A young Taku and his sister Amanzi fool around.
Fishing Amanzi teaches Taku to fish.
Why are you afraid of what I love? Takuma tries to hide from his sister his fear of water, but to no avail.
Down the path of no return Taku meets a pretty lady by the name of Kalama, and tries to impress her.
Undercover Thunder Takuma runs into a crazy cheetah by the name of Sellion.
A meeting or an arguement? Takuma runs into the Kusini'Mwezi lands by accident, and meets a young lionness named Kari
Ponderings Taku meets another lionness from the Kusini'Mwezi, Umbia, and has a nice chat with her
What a Coincidence Frustrated at the lack of progress his relationship with Kari is having, Taku is tempted by a lionness named Aryiola
Brains and Brawn Takuma is out wandering when he runs into a strange lion named Idili'su. It...doesn't go well.
Visiting the Family Takuma returns to the Bahari'mtoto to visit his mother and sister, but quickly learns that his family has grown much larger in his absence.
Unlikely Meeting Taku meets a leopard by the name of Kuta, and learns that leopards can actually be quite pleasant.
Awaiting Adventure to Show his Face Still getting over the loss of Kari, Taku wanders into the Ela'wadiyi lands unexpectedly, and meets a lionness named Laka.
Trust Taku returns to the Ela'wadiyi, and meets Laka's sister, before he and Laka set off to the Bahari'mtoto
Setting Out Taku and Laka find out more about each other on their way to the Bahari'mtoto
Destination Reached Takuma and Laka reach the Bahari'mtoto, running into Taku's younger brother Caspian, and then his mother, Azriell'Kyupe.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 am

TAKUMA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 am

TAKUMA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 am

TAKUMA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

TAKUMA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 am

TAKUMA

This is stupid by demon_pachabel
Amanzi teaches a grumpy Takuma how to fish - with his tail.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 am

TAKUMA

User Image

During his adolescence, Takuma ran into an ex-Firekin by the name of Kalama. Finding her incredibly pretty, especially her 'fire-tail', he set out to prove himself in a fight against her. However, being an ex-Firekin she was a formidably opponent, and left Taku with some painful wounds. Three slashes across his back, and a bite mark to his left paw. By the time he was adult, these had most healed, leaving only slightly raised, knobbly scars that are mostly hidden by his fur.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am

TAKUMA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 am

TAKUMA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 am

TAKUMA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

TAKUMA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff