Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
neko war rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
good idea
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
bad idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:27 am
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kiki walked down the halls with books in her arms.
(She looks like this....her nickname is Kiki, her real name is Kikiyo
User Image KK)
damian ended the book reading and opened the door, nearly hiting kiki *nearly* she was too far from the wall to be "hello"

She looked over in surprise. "Hi. My name is Kikyo...just call me Kiki."
"hello, i'm damian one of the teachers"

She bows. "Good day Sensie." She could never go back. She'll go home and go to...she had to stop thinking about him.
(I'm dressed up like Kagome from Inu-Yasha, but from the first movie...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
"ah.... you dont need all that" he looks at some papers he was carring and snaps out of it looking at her "sorry, i get distracted easely, i am damian, another one of your teachers.... probably the oldest one here"

"Oh well you wont be the only oldest. My aunt want to work her. She's 29 going on 30" she says smiling a little bit "So there is no worrie and i no i get destracted to.....alot" finally she stops talking and blushes.
"ah... again, another shy studant" he scratches the back of the head "i think i'l end my asignments now, see ya" he walked... about half a foot and entered a door nerby, he puted his papers on the desk and started reading the *vangneraties of magicka*

"Im not shy....im nearvos....." she says then stops talking before she could say more and waves good bye
User Image
Nama:Shiamo
Prefeser.
Talents biggrin ark magic and karatey
Shiamo walks in damian's room by accident "Darn still not my room!" she says her kimono slipping off her shoulder.
((before opening the door)) "please shiamo, are you drinking again?"

She crosses her arms "Maybe!" she smiles and takes out a saki "Want one? Huh? I know you do!!" she holds it right in front of his face
"oh please i stoped drinking much time ago, i'm going to check the seals now" he puts the book down gets up and get to the scene were we stoped with the conversation with kiki  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 am
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
"ah... again, another shy studant" he scratches the back of the head "i think i'l end my asignments now, see ya" he walked... about half a foot and entered a door nerby, he puted his papers on the desk and started reading the *vangneraties of magicka*

"Im not shy....im nearvos....." she says then stops talking before she could say more and waves good bye
User Image
Nama:Shiamo
Prefeser.
Talents biggrin ark magic and karatey
Shiamo walks in damian's room by accident "Darn still not my room!" she says her kimono slipping off her shoulder.
((before opening the door)) "please shiamo, are you drinking again?"

She crosses her arms "Maybe!" she smiles and takes out a saki "Want one? Huh? I know you do!!" she holds it right in front of his face
"oh please i stoped drinking much time ago, i'm going to check the seals now" he puts the book down gets up and get to the scene were we stoped with the conversation with kiki
"fine" she says putting it away and fallows him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
User Image KK)
damian ended the book reading and opened the door, nearly hiting kiki *nearly* she was too far from the wall to be "hello"

She bows. "Good day Sensie." She could never go back. She'll go home and go to...she had to stop thinking about him.
"sensei? now thats a new one... i got to check the seals here... see you later" he walks off the the central part of the scholl, heading downstairs, cleary that place had *off-limits* writen alll over  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 am
Kiki looks at the other girl. "Hi. I really...go to get going..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
User Image KK)

Shiamo walks up to kiki "Oh hello im Shiamo and teacher her." she says smiling again her kimono slipping off her shoulder. She fixes is putting it back on.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 am
Kiki runs out of the room and into the bathroom. She locks the door and sits on the floor crying. I'll never be able the see his face, hear his voice, be with him...the well is sealed and i bet they're all trying to get me back, but I belong in this time. But I miss you, Kippie...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 am
Maya looks around and sighs. She was being ignored like usual. She should've been used to it by now but it still pained her.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 am
Shiamo watches her go and looks down "Well....." she says going to practice her dark magic were no one will see her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 am
damian sighs and get started ffeeding energy to the seals "not much magic will be used today in here i guess..." he stops after puting a 1/100 of his energy on the seals and heading back up  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 am
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Maya looks around and sighs. She was being ignored like usual. She should've been used to it by now but it still pained her.

Pumpkin see's her and smiles "Nice wings!" she said giggling "Im not kidding you have butiful wings miss. Im Pumpkin!" she puts out her hand  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 am
notingles
damian sighs and get started ffeeding energy to the seals "not much magic will be used today in here i guess..." he stops after puting a 1/100 of his energy on the seals and heading back up

Maya ran into Damian. "I'm sorry. I wasen't paying attention."  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:42 am
Nothing is left, Koyoko will pay...she pushed me down...told me to never look back. She almost killed him in the first place...why does she care.....she must still love him. Tears strolled down. She needed to go home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:42 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Pumpkin see's her and smiles "Nice wings!" she said giggling "Im not kidding you have butiful wings miss. Im Pumpkin!" she puts out her hand

"I'm Maya." Takes her hand and shakes it nervously.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 am
One of Shiamo's spells went rong and it back fire's setting her into a demon form "Damn it....i could never get that one down!" she says "Damian i need your help again!!!!!" she yells hoping he would hear.  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff