Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am
She nodded at both the human and the elven being. They seemed to have an understanding, so she allowed them.
She folded back her wings and went over to sniff at the picture. It was a very old paper, but the inscription seemed rather familure.
She looked at it a bit longer, and came to a realization.
I know that dragon, she said quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:30 am
"Um... I just thought that it was... and... uh...." Cody had no answers. "That sounds... right. Okay! So you guys created the stars." He had to pause, to digest this new information, then he grinned. "Can I come with you to your homeland? I can catch my own food and I don't take up a lot of space and I can fly really far!"  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:30 am
storm raven hands the pic back to the human. slowly removing his hand form his sword hilt but ready incase the human did anything foolish. he watches the wolf and human. being an elf he was one with nature and would not harm it or the animals that lived with him in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:31 am
Sortai's jaw dropped. "You... You what?" This was too much. On the day he finally meets a mythical creature, he meets two, and one happens to know the creature that had started him on this quest of his? He sidled across the mossy rock closer to her. "Who is it?  

Yvansi

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 am
storm raven shifts his hidden wings and glares at the human giving he a warning to watch his step. he knew about humans and knew how tricky thay could be he did not really trust any humans. being what he was he could not aford to trust them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:43 am
Sortai looked from the elf like creature back to the wolf. He thought for a moment. "My people have no idea you exist." he said. ""And they also have no idea I exist... Well, some marketplaces do, but... Perhaps..." He started to say, but stopped. That was ludicrous to even think, let alone say.  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:45 am
Hmm, she thought to herself.
I suppose you could. Never have I met a being who wanted to accompany me, she said with a smile.
Come to think of it, she paused, I've never met a being like this. I live so far up north that creature life, like yourself, is scarce. It's been so long since I've had a friend, or at all, she said.
I would be greatful if you would come with me, she said greatfully.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 am
storm raven tilts his head. "what are you thinking human?" he ask wondering what the human was about to say that he decided not to say.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 am
Sortai looks up. "I've not known a home for the past three years... And there rarely comes a permanent place of settlement for your kind, I'm willing to bet, with human land development.... I was thinking... Perhaps we could travel together...?" He said, his voice growing softer as so if rejected he could hopefully leave without being harmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:55 am
"Alright!!" Cody exclaimed, punching the air with vigor. "I finally get to go on an adventure to new places! Oh, you're so cool!" Unable to restrain himself, he jumped up around Paradisity's neck and gave her a grateful hug.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:55 am
Lowri was intriuged by the two beings. She had lived in solitude, just skimming the rim of human existance, and now she was talking to one.
That dragon you drew, she's my friend. I met her long ago when I was just starting out after being banned from my pack. She's just a small little earth dragon. She's about as tall as the two of you on top of each other, and twice my wing span, she said, remembering.
She lives a little ways to the west, she and her half dragon half human companion. They both would be delighted to meet the both of you, she said looking to the west.
So long as you the human, don't give away their existance, any of ours. Your kind nearly made us non existant. I'm shocked to be talking to you, she said with a slight snarl.

((Ok, I'm going to have to make a few more characters. I'll still be online, but it might take some time. So just like pause or freeze or something after posting your responses))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am
slowly storm raven takes off his cloak and sets it over his arm showing the others what he really looked like. he looked like a winged elf tho his wings where a mix of bird and bat. he smiled at them showing his dragon fangs. "i will let you travle with me human as long as you dont tell people what i really look like." he said shifting to his human form which basicly looked the same but the large pointed ears and the wings where gone.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 am
Sortai nodded, but seemed shocked and taken aback by the snarl. "You can't judge the few by the many." He said slowly. He stood cautiously to follow her, and he kept his hand sin plain sight the whole time. As the elf revealed himself to not be an elf, Sortai gawked, his eyes trailing the sharp fangs and stopping on the wings. "Never... I wouldn't... Not after this..." he stammered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 am
She laughed at Cody as he hugged her around the neck, unable to make his hands meet.
My, you have quite an amount of enthusiasm, she said letting him back down on the ledge. I am glad to have met you, she said thankfully.
It is still a ways to where I'm heading. Are you up for it, she asked knowingly.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:26 am
Cody grinned more and nodded. "I'm ready for ANYTHING!" He exclaimed.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff