Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:24 pm
Drake resisted the urge to step back at her sudden wave of anger and held his ground. However he did uncross his arms and held them by his side. this woman didn't have much smell of human blood on her so he knew that after recently feeding he might have an advantage. But other than that he knew nothing aout her - he didn't wnat to get into a fight. He remained calm but watched her intently. he wondered if his calm would placate her as he hoped or infuriate her further.

"Your what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm
"My niece! She was my niece," Koko said-forcing desperately not to shout but thankfully the rain stole much of the sound.

Koko bit her lip, but the bit of blood was quickly washed away. She tighten her hands into fists.

This man would find no safety from the daylight or friendship from her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Drake processed the information. This wasn't good - he hadn't wished for another vampiric enemy. They were untrustworthy as it was.
He regarded her for a while in order to let her calm down.
"I didn't know that. How could I?" he said finally.

[brb - gotta relocate lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 pm
Oh, spirits....did he actually feel guilt?

And as much as she hated to admit it....he couldn't have known. Keep her connection to her kin had always been kept a secret from most of them. She rarely ever got close to them in the past so that they didn't suspect her off following them.

Forcing her rage elsewhere she slammed it into the wall and dropped to her knees-rain acting as tears.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Drake continued to watch her, gradually relaxing as the threat of violence passed. she seemed to be weakened under her own grief and no longer directed it at him. The scene was somewhat pitiful, and the empty detachment in his now 'blood-sober' mind was gradually filled by inklings of his old human side. he actually felt sorry for her. He didn't like how these old emotions opened him up a little, but he felt that he ought to say something to justify the act and appease her sadness.
The rational, crueler side of him -the vampiric side etched in over the centuries - seemed to at least superficially agree that if they reached a neautral ground she would be a useful ally. So it didn't stop him.

"Her death was quite quick." He said quietly - just loud enoug over the rain. The temperature had dropped suddenly, clearing out the humidity within teh storm. He was shievirng uncontrollably as it splashed across his bare sin, but he genrally ignored it. "I was very hungry. You don't understand how it affects me..." she shook it off - a vulnerability too far. He returned to silently waiting for her responses.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm
[Picture] (I'll get back to you on this one)
Full name : Judith, doesn't care to remember her last name (nicknames: Judy or Jude)
Home: born in New York but considers Vegas her hometown(moved there at 8 )
Appearance:Very fashion forward, Judith is always dressed in the newest, hippest clothes, always looking for that next "big thing" in fashion. She is relatively short at 5'2" with platinum blonde hair cut asymetrically. She has large round dark green eyes with a somewhat round face. Judith is very curvy but has a large scar running from her right hip bone to right underneath the breast. She also has long legs and small feet.
Personality: Judith is very outgoing, very flirty. She knows the power of femenine charm and some cleavage and uses it very much to her advantage. She tends to be superficial but not stupid. She can certainly think on her feet.
Motivation: Judith battles for personal gain, sometimes thirst
Occupation/Past Occupation:Vegas showgirl and burlesque dancer
Skills: Judith comes with the typical vampire advantages but she's very quick and light on her feet. Extremely flexible and can usually squeeze herself through a tight spot. Can talk herself out of most situations.
Weaknesses: Along with the vampire weaknesses(sunlight, holy items, etc) she's got a weakness for money and handsome men.
Weapons: She usually just uses her body as a weapon but if she must she carries a small pistol with her that over the years she's learned how to use very well.
History: Judith was born in New York on April 15, 1931. She grew up in a rich area but moved to Las Vegas with her father in 1939 at the age of eight. She grew up in the town amd was courted by many men for her beauty. When she turned 19 she decided to use her assets and became a showgirl. She became very successful, always with the most handsome men. At 24 some of the other girls became jealous and tried to kill her by letting her bleed to death, thus the scar. A vampire came along enticed by the smell of blood only to find a beautiful girl. They decided rather than to kill her to instead turn her. The vampire left her in the alley after biting her to instead look for other victems. Judith woke up later to find that she was a vampire; she craved blood and was immediately off in search, forgetting for one her appearance. She has come under control of her urges now fifty years later even though she is still considered young by vampire years. As a human she didn't eat very much anyway, always worrying about her figure and appearance so her thirst as a vampire was not as strong as it may have been otherwise.
Other: [I accidentaly named her in the wrong decade. It was too late to change one I realized though. Once a character has a name for me it just sticks.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Judith walked down the desolate road. She didn't know exactly where she was going but wherever it was she already hated it. It was raining and of course she didn't have an umbrella. She cursed the rain for messing up her make-up, she cursed the mud for ruining her shoes.
'Atleast I'm not wearing nice heels' she though as she tromped down the road in her rugged motercycle boots.
'Atleast these boots are popular again' she thought as she wiped some water out of her eyes.
'.............' She moved her slick blonde hair out of her eyes before suddenly stopping.
"Damn, who am I kidding? This is miserable" she murmured to herself and pouted.
'I should be getting close to this town though, I hear that I can get a good meal here.' She mused. The though of a meal cheered her up a bit and she kept walkting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 pm
(yay! welcome zizzy biggrin )  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 pm
[Thanks DT! 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 pm
Koko struggled to let out a 'breath.' His words were little comfort to her. She understood the hunger, but for nearly 200 years she managed to keep it under enough control to not go after the humans. Not that she had never fed off them.....her brother allowed her to feed off him willingly. The difference between animal and human blood was obvious. But she resisted the call for the human elixir.

"Just....keep away from Fayt," she replied-glancing up at him. "Touch him and I'll kill you." Her face gave a cold expression-perhaps even amplfied by the freezing rain.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 pm
Drake nodded and shivered. He desperately wanted to get inside, but new he had little chance unless he was on friendly terms with this woman.
"Granted. What does he look like? I remember reaidng his name in the newspaper article -quite distinctive."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm
Judith shivered a little bit. It was cold, even through her thick jacket but there was something else. Something didn't quite seem right.
'Probably other vampires' she thought a bit nervously.
She'd been around her own kind a before but they were all so much older that she found she got along much better with humans.
She saw the warm lights of the town and grinning she ran. She was ready to get something to eat and warm up.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm
"He's the one who my pets guard this night-Fayt," Koko replied. "A boy in his mid teens. Brown hair and eyes......kind and not judgemental."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Judith walked into the town and stood underneath the awning of a store to get out of the rain. She wondered if she should seek out some prey or whether she should wait for someone to go by.
A dull pain started to manifest itself in her stomach so she decided that seeking someone out would be the best idea.
She started to walk again towards where she could hear music, the thudding of her heavy boots dulled by the sound of the rain.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 am
Drake nodded, thinking it a little irritating that his second food group should be limited. lone women and teenagers were who he most frequently hunted: both often weaker and more susceptible to being out at night in only small groups. While the elderly and children were obvious choices, he only resorted to them when weak. Too easy and for some reason a lingering thread of humanity found the kill abhorrent. as a reuslt the blood was never as tasty.
"No brown haired teenage boys - got it." he agreed, holding up a hand in mock surrender that was somewhat akin to the ameridian 'how' gesture. he extended his free hand out to her.
"May we please now be on pleasent terms at least for this night?"
he lapsed into an older manner of speaking in his attempt to be polite. he glanced down at the hands on his stolen watch.
"Dawn is not too far away at this time of year."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces