Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Drawing Contest: Season's Greetings -Winners Announced- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you celebrate?
Christmas
81%
 81%  [ 26 ]
Hanukkah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kwanzaa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Winter Solstice
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
None listed (if other please share)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:18 am
How is everyone comming along that plans to still enter?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:05 pm

I'm sorry Diana, I'll have to miss out on this contest cause there is NO WAY I will be finished by the 28th. I've just been to busy with the holidays. Next contest you throw I'll be sure to start much much earlier on ^_^User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:12 pm
Kyoni Malkat

I'm sorry Diana, I'll have to miss out on this contest cause there is NO WAY I will be finished by the 28th. I've just been to busy with the holidays. Next contest you throw I'll be sure to start much much earlier on ^_^User Image

Might push it to the first, dunno. Why I am wanting to know how things are going.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:43 pm
Diana Vulpes
How is everyone comming along that plans to still enter?
I had a sketch, and it was cute, and I was coloring it on Photoshop, and my computer started having seizures, so I tried saving it and closing everything down, and in the process I'd lost it....

So in short: I have to start over... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:55 pm
Diana Vulpes
Kyoni Malkat

Might push it to the first, dunno. Why I am wanting to know how things are going.

well if you do that I may have a chance of getting it done, then ^_^ But you don't have to push it forward just for me, if a few others aren't don eyet then maybe you can. Cause I don't wanna hold everyone back because I'm so slow.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:17 pm
I'm planning on coloring mine up tonight. Hopefully I should have it done in time.

*Is so determined* pirate  

Krissim Klaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:55 am
Eh, I couldn't do much because my scanner broke down on me about a week or so ago, and I only now got a new one up and plugged. UNless there's a miracle, I doubt I'll have an entry finished for the 28th, being that I'm still unsure how things will come out, as I've been dealing with art block lately... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:22 am
Come tomorrow night if two or artists still wish to enter and think they can have something ready come the 1st, then I will extend the contest again.

I really want to see more art get entered and that is more important to me than keeping a deadline. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:01 pm
art-ness! Submitted and shared ! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:48 am
Sakiimi
art-ness! Submitted and shared ! heart
I LOVE your lil snowman hat, Saki.  

Rigu Ryu

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:20 am
This is the schedualed day for final entry and everyone has till the end of the day to submit.

If there turns out to be two or more artists that are close to finishing and only need a couple more days, I will extand the contest a little longer but will not go beyond New Year's Day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:59 pm
ooo, lots of people still want to enter!!

I hope they get them in, I really want to see smile  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:00 pm
Nope, gonna have to miss out on this contest...and I had a really really cute idea for it too...oh well. Maybe some other contest in the future I'll be able to do *shrugs*

Good luck to everyone that entered!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:03 pm
Meh, I missed it too. I'll probably post it later once it's finished anyway, because it involves another member of the Guild...and he doesn't even know it... whee

So I feel I should show it off....^_^  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:32 pm
Manda_Tifa
Meh, I missed it too. I'll probably post it later once it's finished anyway, because it involves another member of the Guild...and he doesn't even know it... whee

So I feel I should show it off....^_^

I went ahead and extended to the first. Sorry, forgot to post about it sweatdrop

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff