Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm
"I'm actually not a purebred. Abducted when I was 13...I'm 103 now. My name is Dana...Dana Languish." She smiled. "But I was bittin by Vladimir." She looked down at her icy cold hands trying not to remember how she 'died'. "he had a feeling I was something special so he transformed me and ordered me to go againts Seranity at war. I ran away the second he turnned his back on me. If I had been in that war, I'm sure Serenity would have lost. So now, I bet hes after me." She looked up, "but no biggie." She laughed nervously.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm
"Thanks" She chirped nd dissapered into the bathroom. Moments later the sound of the sink-along with splashing and giggles could be heard  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm
✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________ ✖

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

" Ah, " Alicia said." Well, I'm Alicia- but you can call me Ali" She smiled, " I'm here because I'm a spoiled little brat. " She laughed " My parents sent me here hoping I would change." She looked around the jet. " Bad idea, huh?" She giggled as she heard Serrenady splashing and giggling in the other room.

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 pm
Dana look around the plane after she heard alices comment. "Yea" She Laughed"whos paying for the plane ride?" She heard the splashing in the bathroom and smiled.

User Image  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 pm
Belladonna hurried on the plane, ticked cause she almost missed it, there was an annoyingly perky person there waiting to take tickets, she threw hers at the woman and ran on the plane, floping down on the chair with the computer and turning it on with a semi relived expresion. She nodded to the other two but spoke as she heard giggles comeing from the bathroom. "The heckl, there's a copule of perverts in there." With that she got up and headed over intendig to startle them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 pm

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Ali laid back in the couch, " Well, the school will be taking care of everything," She grinned, " But they sent some people letters saying they will have to pay for the ride." She yawned, " So..my parents are paying for my ride--" She suddenly became tense as she saw a girl run across the jet. Ali watched as the girl headed for the bathroom.Her eyes grew big, 'Serrenedy is still in there!' " Wait! Girl, no don't!"

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:16 pm
Hmmm, she didn't get the letter. Mabey someone payed for her ticket. as soon as Dana saw the human board the plane she hid the ice in her eyes. She didn't really worry though, it looked like that girl was a techno geek so she probably wouldnt even look at Dana. But then Dana started to worry, what if she caught Serrenety in her normal form, our seceret would be foiled.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 pm
The room felt uncomfortable. Dana started to drool. she 'smelled' the human.
User Image  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Belladonna ignored the other girl, but Serrenedy heard the warning loud and clear. As Belladonna oppened the door she was asulted with a hug, shrugging the white haired girl off she looked for her partner

"Who're you looking for?" Serrenedy chirped

Bella glared at the girl, sizeing her up. "why're you wet?" she demanded

Serrenedy giggled. "You're a silly" She managed

Bella glared, but returned to her seat. Granted-a bit weirded out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 pm

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia dropped herself on the couch burrying her face in one of the pillows. " Oh my god! That was so close! Damn humans!" She said outloud but with the pillow it sounded more like, " OyMgd! Thtwashore! DangUnans!" She kept her faced buried there for a few more minutes until she finally fell asleep.

(( Gotta go. Be back tomorrow. The plane already took flight after Bella got in.))

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 pm
Mallory Rae

User Image

Mallory had given her ticket to the lady and quickly entered her invisible state, managing to flutter in right after the human. She made her way towards a secluded closet in the jet and waited until the plane was high off the ground before she became visible. With a heavy sigh she leaned against the door, then taking a deep breath she turned and made her way to the lounge where the rest of the passengers were. An elegant hand ran through her long hair, exposing the point of her ears for a breief moment before the silky strands were released from their hold. Her lips parted for a brief moment, almost speaking, before they closed once more. The color of her eyes diluted, returning to a normal looking color in case the human returned. Parting once more, this time they formed words. "Hi. My name is Mallory."

[Sorry rushed post- I have to go]

In my field of paper flowers,
and candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
and watch my purple sky fly over me ..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 pm
"Hey I'm Dana" Dana Flashed her eyes icy blue to show that she wasen't the human, she knew the pretty pointy eared girl wasen't either because she saw the outline of her body behind the human while she was invisible. Sweat rolled down her face, that was a close call...
User Image

Announcement!

(Pilot) We are now leaving the Airport, please fasten your seatbelts, and turn off all electronics. Thank you and enjoy our flight at Air (beep beep) (The message was interupted before he could say the airport)

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Tiniie R-i-x-u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 am
Louise glanced outside the window. The crew hadn't allowed her to listen to her music until they were already steady in the air.

She grumbled then clenched and unclenched her hands. This was boring her. Not only did she lose the priviledge of listening to her beloved music, the noise inside the airplane was defeaning.

She grabbed her jacket and threw it on her head, closing her eyes. Maybe she can just sleep this whole plane ride.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 am
Dana got a look on the room. Louise, sleeping. Same with Alice.but she couldn't see the rest of the room, and she was too lazy to turn around. She grabbed the softest pillow on the long couch and went to sleep.
User Image

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:51 am

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia woke up with a loud yawn. She looked around the room saw some new faces. She sat up straight and fixed her two pony tails. " Hi. My name is Mallory." Ali turned around and she saw a girl she didn't see come on the plane. " Oh. Hello. My name is Alicia, but you can call me Ali. " Ali smiled at Mallory. She studied Mallory and after a few seconds decided she wasn't the human she had smelled while sleeping. Ali turned back towards the rest of the passengers. Most of them where asleep.

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out