Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Great Sword Waldogan (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 pm
Nickel jumped through the barrage of bullets, kicked a man, and whipped him. Meanwhile, Tin was pantsing most of the men, then stabbing them when they tripped. "What does Tin think he's doing?"Nickel said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm
Magnolia looked around quickly, and sliced through someone else, then observed that Nickel was a talented fighter. She sliced through another man, cutting his hand completely off, and then she stabbed him in the stomach.

((What is "pantsing?"))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image

Sebastian none to bravely crouched down and hid behind Tin when the men came. He was totally weaponless and defenseless at the moment. He rarely took his sword or shield to work because the last thing he needed was another reason to make his customers' relatives nervous. The customers were, of course, the dead. The relatives were merely his means of getting to and caring for the customers. He was Tin's shadow until said person began pantsing the enemies. It was at that point that he decided to act a little more mature. He ran back into the building and phoned the police.

((Since they have other modern technology I'm assuming that there are police stations and such. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Pantsing is when you pull someone's pants down.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 pm
Magnolia noticed the mortician hiding behind tin. She scoffed under her breath, "Immature coward. Tsk, seriously."

She continued fighting, and wondered why Tin was pantsing the enemies. Magnolia thought that it was a very odd battle tactic, but if it got things done, then she was okay with it. It was efficient enough.

((Okay, thanks. Never heard of that term before. XD And it wasn't in the dictionary...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm
The police came as soon as they could, only to see Nickel, Tin, Sebastian, and Magnolia being harassed by the group of people. They soon drew stun guns that were the size of a bazooka. The crowd then ran away from the police, leaving the four in the street. "Are you okay?"one of the officers said. One of them laughing at Tin because he pantsed the men. "We're aliright, and Tin, you're an odd boy..."Nickel said. "C'mon sis! I thought why not do this! I like pantsing people!"Tin replied. Nickel and Tin went to a local bank to see if anyone was alright.

((Yeah! Pantsing is when you pull down someone's pants XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image

Sebastian watched the police take care of the issue from the doorway of the funeral home. He would have usually fight against poeple himself but he hadn't had any weapons on him. After the police left he walked up to the group only to see Tin and Nickel walking away towards the bank. He turned towards Magnolia. "I'm guessing that those guys were after the swords too?" He questioned. He had assumed that Tin, Nickel, and Magnolia were after either Woldogan or Aromuchi but he wasn't positive.  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Magnolia said with an attitude edging her voice, "Yeah, obviously! Why else would they act like that?! The swords are driving people insane..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image

"Well how am I supposed to know what they were after? All I hear is osmeone on my oof then people start fighting and the next thing I know I've got pantsless men on my propety." Sebastian retorted. "I don't know what people are thinking when they're acting like idiots and jumpoing on my precious establishment." After a few moments he grumbled, "I hope they don't live aorund here because I will not waste my time on their bodies."  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm
Magnolia growled at the mortician, "What's your problem?! Stop complaining!" She sheathed her sword, and was tempted to kick the annoying guy. But, she didn't. "You should be grateful that we drove off those guys, you coward!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image

"My problem is having a swarm of people near my funeral home when I'm trying to do my job." Sebastian responded as calm as he could. He tried not lose his temper but he was getting annoyed. "I owe you no gratitude. The police were the ones who dove them away. Furthermore, I am not a coward just because I, a man with no weapons on him at the moment, called the law enforcement and waited for them to do their job. If you haven't noticed we are in a city with full access to telephones and emergency services. Had we been in the country things would have been different."  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm
This mortician was annoying Magnolia more and more. And, since she had an extremely hot temper, and was already in a horrible mood, AND she was already rather annoyed with him, all of this did not add up to anything good.

"You're really pissing me off!" she yelled. "You are in denial of being a coward! I wasn't talking about calling the police; I was talking about how you were hiding behind a little boy, when you are a full-grown adult!" Mirabella pointed at Tin, not accusingly, but more of a supplementary action.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 pm
User Image

Sebastian sighed and tugged on his hair. "If I'm in denial then I ask you to kindly leave me in it. If you want to be so technical about things, I was hiding behind the boy's shield. If I'm pissing you off so much why are you still talking to me?"  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm
Magnolia scowled at the mortician and really, really wanted to kick him.

But she didn't.

Instead she shouted, "I am NOT being technical! And in case you were wondering, I'm not talking to you! I'm yelling at you! You are freaking annoying, you know that?! Those two aren't nearly as difficult!" Magnolia gestured at Tin and Nickel. "And I thought they were before, but now I guess I'll just have to re-organize my standards!" Magnolia marched closer to Sebastian so that she was yelling in her face. "I think Tin deserves an apology!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image

"Yelling doesn't solve anything and I'm not the only one being annoying." Sebastian said with an irritated sigh. "Then go and adjust them. You don't have to yell your plans to the city. He took a step to the side when Magnolia invaded his personal space. "Why does Tin deserve an apology? I've done nothing to physically harm him and I've made no rude remarks about him. I think you should lower your voice. You'll hurrt your throat screaming so much."  

Marissa_Jeane

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:54 pm
The man with the dagger then appeared once more near Magnolia and Sebastian. "Stupid mortician, don't involve yourself with those swords, either!"he said. "That is your only warning..."he added before vanishing. MEANWHILE, "Is everyone alright?"Nickel asked. One man replied. "Yes, we are..."he said. Tin went back to Magnolia and Sebastian. Nickel then followed behind her younger brother to keep an eye on him.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff