Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm
((Aro and Edward's layouts look better on the fourms, I have to take out some of the codes to get it to work here >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm
♥Being quiet can be good♥ User Image

"Who knows,like they say everybody has there own reasons."She looked up at Aro."Aro huh ? My names Rin.Nice to meet you."She puts her hand out.

♥But it can also be a bad thing♥

((how do you make your post look so nice ?))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm
((yeah i know pictures come out much more easier and better in forums))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

That is true, or other's aren't brave enough to say anything. The blonde nodded softly once, before letting his topaz eyes go down to her. It's nice to meet you too Rin. He put his hand out to shake hers, softly, not wanting to hurt her in any way. You may find this werid, but my father's name was Rin, or at least that's what my mom said. An emotionless look, and his topaz eyes went distant.

((It's all coded with x's in white, different hex colors, symbols, I can't explain how to do it; but I could make one if you want ^^))

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:45 pm
((Well on Edward's, his name is supoose to be golden with orange underline, but the Guild cut it off. And Aros suppose to be a crossout with Knight in sea green >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:45 pm

"Is that so...."She said taking her hand back from the shake.She closes her eyes. "Dont talk about your father if it brings back painful memories."She opens one eye. "It's not good to remember about those kind of things.."

((if you want i mean i dont want you wasting your time that is if it takes a long time to do))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 pm
((oh that must suck that they couldnt come out))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------

Yeah, kind of odd if you ask me. He said softly, his voice was distant again. I can't help it, everything makes me think of him... Or what I knew about him... And what I feel about him He closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again. It isn't but it's all we can remember about him...

((It doesn't take to long, unless it's something like the Troublesom Triplets, that took me all day to make XD I'll pm you about what I'll need~))

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"Hmph.."Rin suddenly hugs Aro."It's okay don't worry about that."She lets go."Everybody has bad memories that they remind themselves.""Anyways..."She walks past him. "Bye Blondie."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------

The blonde's topaz eyes widen softly when he was pulled into the embrace, and slowly returned to normal when she let go of him after a while. Some worse then others... He let his eyes close for a moment, before opening them to see her walking away, Don't call me that! He growled after her, spinning around on his heel to stare at her.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 pm

She waved at him , still walking and not looking back."Yeah yeah ok Blondie."Rin laughs a little to herself and then disappears out of his sight when she turns the corner of the hallway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------

He hissed softly, I said! Oh never mind! He growled after her, before turning back around, his topaz eyes dark, as he walked down the hallway with long strides. He was getting angry now, he needed to go and find Andrew soon, he was going to murder some freshmen if someone didn't stop him right now... He hated it when people called him names, mostly blondie, that's what drove him nuts, just because he was blonde didn't mean anything!

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Rin hugs Aro from behind while he was walking."You know,your not really good at knowing when somebody is playing with you." She said giving a small frown.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------

Playing? His eyebrow raised softly, That's something my family doesn't really do... We are more serious than most. He whispered softly. When we get offened, we walk away and hope we don't kill someone. He whispered softly to her, letting his eyes drop softly; he felt like such an idoit.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm

"I have that problem too...."She stayed hugg on him for a while.Rin lets go."Come with me."She grabs Aro's hand and pulls him outside."I'm taking you to my house."She said still walking and not looking at Aro.

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces