Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image

Keek smiled at Zayley as she walked in and began to set bottles down on the table. One caught her eye and she reached out to take it. The bottle was rectangular shaped and filled with an opaque yellow liquid. Lemoncello, her favorite drink that she never got to have. She hugged the bottle in her arms and grinned at Zay.

"You are very generous. Thanks." She said and popped the cap on the glass bottle before taking a swig. the taste was sweet and citrus-y, all around good. She had been given a taste of this before at a wedding but her dad was never one to buy anything fancier than hard cider, and Reed's folks kept track of their liquor. She took another swig and closed her eyes. It burned slightly in her throat but wasn't bad, her chest felt warm and her shoulders, lighter.

"EZ... You've got very nice teeth.....And the. The. The way you brush your hair... It's so soft." She laughed once and leaned into Reed's shoulder. Her gaze drifted over to Jack and she blew him a kiss. He looked annoyed and maybe her affection would warm his heart. if not than some Lemoncello might.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
((
Had to edit that a good few times; my grammar was bloody diabolical in the first post. I must be getting tired...))

As Keek gushed out more compliments, this time aimed towards their slightly startled guest, Chris slipped his hand around Keek's waist, pulling her close again. "So, now you're a lesbian?" he grinned, sitting her on his lap much like a parent would with a child. "Way to break the ice there, Keek." He reached for the half-empty bottle of Jack that Marcus had so readily abandoned and turned to Zayley. "I guess I can have this back, seeing as you've so generously volunteered to become our newest alcohol mule," Chris told her, unscrewing the cap with his free hand.

As he took a lengthy swig from the bottle, he felt the prickly burning sensation creep up his spine to the back of his throat. Licking his lips, he glanced at Marcus, who had just finished rooting around in the shadows of the basement. His face was blank, but his eyes were dark, and he was determinedly avoiding meeting anyone's eye. Chris briefly wondered how long his self-restraint would last him; however, the drugs and alcohol had begun to take effect on his mind, and he decided to content himself with taking another swig and laying his head on Keek's shoulder. Silently, he continued to watch Marcus out of the corner of his eye, calmly waiting for the inevitable.

Run While You Can

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcus had just about finished mixing his drink when he saw motion to the side. It was Keek, blowing him a kiss. He smirked at her unabashed attempt of flirtatiousness and looked back at the various liquids. What would help kill him in one cup? Marcus' attention was soon drawn to the one bottle EZ kept for herself. Disaronno. Marcus reached out his hand, eyes fixated on the bottle. He motioned his hand for her to hand it over, without speaking to her directly. He couldn't do that, that would just be horrible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley smirked at Marcus' reaction to her 'presents'. Obviously he deemed her a 'good girl' or 'greedy'. Either of the two were far from reality. However, when he started pulling out all his things to help him assemble joints, she turned away and plopped down in a vacant chair across the room. She opened the bottle of Amaretto, raising it to her lips, and letting the amber liquid flow down her throat. It was better tasting than Disarono, sweeter, and for that, she preferred it.

When Keek addressed her, she turned to her with a smile.
"No problem, I was just trying to be nice...I was far from expecting thanks.." She admitted, watching Keek take her first drink of the yellow Limoncello. The next statements to come out of Keek's mouth were totally unexpected. Elena raised her eyebrow at the compliments, only after cringing slightly at her nickname. "Umm, thanks, I think..." She replied, a bit baffled. She had never realized how..affectionate Keek was.

Upon hearing Chris' comments on Keek's compliments, and the stash of alcohol she had brought, she gave a small laugh.
"I don't mind bringing it...my parents never really pay attention enough to realize when inventory is running low. They just have regular shipments of them all sent in every so often." Zayley explained, swirling her bottle around, watching the liquid follow in suit. When she saw Marcus motioning to her bottle, her vison narrowed. Why should she give him what she kept for herself? He was horrible to her, so she really didn't feel like handing it over, just to have him act the same way. She stared at him as she lifted the bottle to her lips again, and took another drink, a long, drawn out one.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

"I'm not sure. But The word Lesbian sure sounds fun when you say it."
She chuckled and took another swig of the limoncello in her hands. When Chris pulled her onto his lap she relaxed and let him put his head on her shoulder. She loved this. Everything was beautiful and she felt like nothing could go wrong. She tilted her head to lean on Chris's and breathed deep.

"I think... You say things, you speak things.... Very. English-y... And..." she drifted off forgetting what she was going to say when she took another big sip of the bottle in her hands. She couldn't really taste it anymore, but she knew she liked the flavor, and she liked Chris. But most of all she liked feeling Chris's rough skin against hers. She put the bottle down then twisted slightly and planted a kiss on his nose.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 pm
Upon seeing Elena's refusal to relinquish the liquor, Marcus' eyes narrowed, raising up to glare up at her eyes, their eyes meeting and what Marcus would later swear, lightning crackling between their eyes. Marcus made another motion with his hand, this time speaking. His voice was low and in a growl, thus making him sound like he was being threatening. Unfortunately, he wasn't. If he was, it would've been much more apparent. It took someone who knew him moderately well to understand that what he said wasn't a threat. And Elena wasn't nearly that close.
"Yo, EZ Street, cough up the liquor."
Marcus wanted to officially mix a drink that could kill a liver in a single sip, considering his tendency towards intoxicating substances like his parents. But he'd never admit he was like that. He didn't want anything of himself to be associated with either of his parents. Unfortunately, he was more like them than he would ever care to admit.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
Chris' eyes had closed. He didn't mean them to, but it almost felt as if the hazy, swirling fog that floated above their heads had seeped right into his brain. He vaguely registered Marcus shifting slightly in his seat, Zayley taking a swig, Keek talking quietly, her voice echoing back through her chest and buzzing against Chris' ear. It struck him how very good a pillow she was.

As quick as a drop of rain, Chris felt a light kiss on the tip of his nose. Keeping his eyes firmly closed, he smiled. "All I'm saying is, if you and Zayley over there ever decide to take off to Vegas and get married, I want to be the bridesmaid," he said quietly.

"Yo, EZ Street, cough up the liquor."

Lifting the bottle to his lips again, Chris chanced a quick glance at Marcus. He certainly didn't look happy; or at least, no more happy than usual. With a quiet cough, Chris swallowed the mouthful of Jack and turned his head towards Marcus. The tension was growing between Marcus and Zayley all the time; trying to ignore or remove it would be useless. However, for the moment, Chris was perfectly happy to let them get it out of their systems. His grip around Keek's waist grew ever so slightly tighter, and he closed his eyes once more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Elena's glare matched Marcus'. His attempt to intimidate her wasn't working. "I've had dogs that were more intimidating then you, and they were yorkies.." She said icily. Zayley had no intention of relenquishing the bottle in her hands. She figured that the reason why he wanted her bottle was just that, the fact that it was hers. "Although I have no idea why you would want to have a drink from the same bottle as me, you might get some backwash, or worse, catch Richb***hitis..." Elena noted sarcastically, taking another drink of the honey liquid.

She capped the bottle once finished, and left it sitting in her lap, around half full. She could feel the alcohol working on her system, and she felt bolder than usual. Zayley held the bottle to her chest.
"Hmm, What would I get if I did give it to you?" She asked curiously, figuring the answer would be a definate 'nothing' from him.

(i'm off...night!)  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 pm
((Goodnight! ^.^))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image

"Chris when Z and me get married... you can be my maid of honor, but you have to wear a dress made of ribbed purple condoms." She let Jack's slightly annoyed tone go, knowing that things where still beautiful. Keek took the bottle out of his grasp and took a sip herself before handing it back to him. She didn't notice when The young Englishman held her tighter, but she did want to be closer to him. She warped her arms around him so that her head rested on his shoulder as well and she kissed his neck before letting her eyes slowly fade.

"Yoursopretty." She murmured and snuggled closer to him. Kiki seemed to have lost her sense of right and wrong and was relying now only of suggestion. Her left hand traveled up and down Chris's torso tracing invisible designs. She hummed softly too, a pleasant little tune, loud enough only for herself and Chris to hear.

dragonhealer

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
It was the usual problem; restlessness was beginning to set in once again. Despite feeling perfectly content with sitting in Reed's basement, that itching feeling, that light, inquisitive sensation to go and do something was making itself known in Chris' mind. Watching Marcus and Zayley's curteous battle of wills was fast becoming tedious, and he couldn't allow Keek to get too comfortable; her affection tended to get far too physical when she had alcohol in his system, as he only knew too well. As he heard Marcus calmly and scathingly reply to Zayley's question, his eyes drifted across the room; his gaze fell on the cakes still sat on the table, and an idea flashed into action.

"Oi!" Chris said to Keek, shrugging his shoulder so she was shaken slightly. "Let's go make a cake. Right now." He grinned childishly as he took a final swig of Jack before setting the bottle down on the table and gently lifting Keek onto the cushion next to him. "You don't mind, do you, Booky?" Chris said, turning to smile mischeviously at Reed. Without waiting for an answer, he stood up, lifted the bottle of opened rum from the table and held out his hand to help Keek up, whom he knew would follow him anyway. His balance was exceptionally steady. "We'll make it a rum cake, shall we? I've never made a cake with rum in before, it's supposed to be quite nice," he mused, gazing at the label of the bottle with slightly unfocused eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm
[[ 'Night. ]]
Marcus cocked an eye at her mentioning of his being intimidating. He seemed intimidating?
"If I really wanted to intimidate you, I would've stuck a knife in your mouth. Now hand over the booze. I'm pretty sure I'll be safe as long as you don't have herpes on your lips. Or genital warts. Or some other STD."
Marcus made another motion with his hand before Elena held the bottle to her chest, and upon her question, Marcus narrowed his eyes further and contemplated. What would he give her? Obviously not friendship or trust. Not money, as he didn't have any. Okay, so that was a lie, he did, but he didn't want to give her any money, besides, she had enough to sleep on pillows made out of gold. And there was not a snowball's chance in Hell he'd give her any of his personal stash. He thought for a moment before muttering his response. He lifted the flimsy plastic cup and an eyebrow.
"A drink from the liver failure-inducing cocktail I'm making. That requires the booze you have clutched to that ironing board chest of yours."
Okay, so he was lying, she didn't have an ironing board for a chest. She was nicely proportioned. But he'd die before he admitted that. Besides, they were supposed to be mortal enemies, not sexual interests.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

"A cake? All right sounds fun!" She took Chris's hand and stood. Her balance was not as good as his and she swayed slightly before finding her center of gravity and going with that. Her body felt like it was moving though jello as she walked to the staircase and up into the kitchen. She leaned against he counter and smiled broadly at Chris.

"Do you know how to make a cake?" She asked, If worst came to worst she had a recipe memorized, but he was a smart young man, he probably knew something. Keek got out a mixing bowl and a whisk then a one cup measure. All things she was sure they would need.

"Nice rhymes with spice... Let's make a rum spice cake."
she laughed and rubbed her eyes. She pulled a recipe book down from the shelf and blinked when she found that she couldn't read the words in it. Her vision was too impaired and it annoyed her slightly. She closed the book and stretched her arms over her head.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
As he followed Keek up the creaky stairs to the upper floor, he glanced back at Marcus. He had given him his chance to get away from Zayley before she pushed the wrong buttons; whether he now took that option was his choice. He, however, had no intention to sit and watch the fireworks. Swinging the bottle of rum merrily, Chris turned back to the doorway and walked into Reed's kitchen, where Keek was leaning on a counter and beaming happily at him.

"Do you know how to make a cake?"

"Are you kidding? I'm a cake conesseiur," Chris replied, pulling a cake tin out of the bottom of the stove as Keek rooted around for the utensils. "Come on, Key, I thought you knew me by now..."

Key was a very personal name Chris had for Keek - he only used it when they were alone. He smiled as he remembered the first time he had called her it; it was another regular night at Reed's, and everyone else had gone upstairs to try and find a newspaper to make some giant-sized joints. Drunk out of his mind, Chris was so wasted he couldn't form the remainder of her name, and the subject became a private joke between them from then on.

"Nice rhymes with spice... Let's make a rum spice cake."

"Like Reed'll have any spices," replied Chris pointedly, opening a high cupboard and examining a small tin of sugar. "He can't even handle a chili dog..."

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:35 pm
User Image

"I don't think Reed can handle rum cake without spice... And I'm always learning new things about you my handsome young britt."
She joked and garbed the spray oil to lube up the cake pan. She sprayed it over the sink and turned to glance at his face.

"Is Jack going to be okay by himself with EZ?"
She asked concern thick in her voice. She was more worried about Jack's delicate feelings than EZ's physical status. She always saw him as a unique snowflake that needed someone to look out for it.

"...I love Reed..."
She commented as her mind drifted to the person who she spent the most of her time with. And she really did love him, but considering how hard it was to get Keek to love you, it wasn't really saying much about your character of decision making skills.

{Looks like I'm last to sign out, good night everyone.}

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces