Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Makeup and Special Effects Help Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkdrinker9000

Girl-Crazy Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm
SicklyAllStarReject
I need some help.
Has anyone seen Axis Powers Hetalia? Well If you have, I need some help on how to make my eye brows thicker and to look more like his.

Also, I need some help with the stiches on steins face. What should I use to make them?

If it's eyebrow help you need, it's eyebrow help you'll get! I'm pretty much a pro on it. Or at least I think I am.

If you want to make it look like England's brows in canon (just the several lines), I'd recommend covering your eyebrows and drawing them on with black eyebrow pencil or eyeliner. Eyebrow pencil would be better, considering it's, well, for eyebrows.

This is a great reference for eyebrow stuff

And as for Stein's stitches, here's a video on stitches.

Hope this helped!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 pm
I'm making a Snow White cosplay. So, I need some snow-white color for my face, neck, hands, and part of my arms. I don't know if body paint or makeup would be better. It's for a 5 day convention in the summer, so I'm looking for something that would stay on and not smear/smudge. It would also be helpful if it wasn't expensive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Prays For Sanity

Cosplay Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces