Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Hikari walks around the village, while her brother is running ahead yelling at her to hurry it up.
"Calm down, you walk too fast." Hikari sighed.
"Do not! You're much faster then I am! You're just slow today!" Her brother giggled. Hikari grinned at her brother like she always did.
"You're right... I am kind of slow today, aren't I?"
"Cha! Right Tatsuko?" Hikari's little brother ran ahead a little ways with his dog, which yapped happily back in reply. Hikari smiled again. Her dog was padding along side of her, also in a lazy mood.
"Boys, they're so ambitious and energetic, right Shizuka?" Hikari whispered to her dog. Shizuka made a huffing sound as a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm
The waiter nodded and walked off.
Kokoro turned to Alure and grinned "Better then usual...I'm still struggling in trying to combine wind elements to fire but other then that it's been good how about you niisan?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm
*finishes eating then pays * thanks for the meal gramps
Old man: ur welcome ryoku
me: anytime *leaves and starts to walking away*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 pm
"Im still perfectioning my chidory, jaja" Alure looked at his right hand, "the speed is not enough to make the hit a critical one" he sighed, "But appart from that, Im doing ok with it" he laughed, he enjoyed her sister company...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Hikari smiles as her brother runs all the up the doorsteps of their house, then burst through and shouts that he's home. Hinata looks out the door timidly to see Hikari coming, and she smiles kindly at her.
"Hikari, thank you for walking your brother home from school today." Hinata said when Hikari entered the house.
"Don't mention it. It's nothing difficult, really. Where's dad?" Hikari smiled at her mother.
"He's outside. Probably training with your brother." Hinata smiled. "Are you hungry at all?"
Hikari's smile faded as she thought about this. "You know what, I kind of am." Hikari laughed with her mother. "I'm going to the dango shop. See ya!" Hikari raced out of the house again, Shizuka at her heels.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 pm
Kokoro smiled "I guess we are the same.hahaha." She laughed softly as the waiter returned with there food and left again to take another persons order.
Kokoro leaned back in her chair "Although...it's soooo boring lately..." she said with a sigh "It would be nice if something interesting happened right niisan?" She asked him as she took a bite of her dango.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:17 pm
"Yeah, its kind of boring" Alure eated his dango as he said that, "Sometimes I wish i could put my training to the test" he take a bit of his soda and looked at the celling, Alure sighed...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm
* while walking a messenger from Lord Hokage appeared infront of me*
messenger: Captain Ryoku gather ur squad and meet with Lord Hokage at once it's urgent
me: very well * bites thumb and does handsigns* summoning jutsu *summons Tracker Dragons* Find Kokoro, Alure, Kura, and Zero and tell them to meet me at the Hokage Mansion ASAP
dragons: Hai *then they scatter*
me: *begins running to the hokage mansion*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Kokoro chewed on the dango happily "Yum!~" she said in a tone that a little girl would use. She was about to finish her last one when she saw one of Ryoku's tracker dragons. "Eh? What is this time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 pm
dragon: Anbu Squad No.7 has been called by Lord Hokage u and ur brother must report to the Kage Manner immediately  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 pm
Kokoro sighed "Well then." She finished up her dango and drank her tea quickly. She lightly wiped some tea off her lips and looked at Alure "Well then...it looks like we got what we wished for niisan!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 pm
Zero turned his head and noticed one of the tracker dragon."Eh, What is it?"He asked. The dragon told him and Zero stood up,slapping money down on the table.
Kura swallowed her last dango and stood up. She put her mask back on her face."Lets go,Zero..."She muttered and the two of them disappeared.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm
*while running to the Hokage mansion i accidently bump into Hikari and Shizuka cause all 3 to fall* ow-ow-ow....... sorry about that kiddo *gets up and wipes dirt off and help both of them up* well sorry i got to go *leave to the Kage Mansion*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm
"This isnt a joke, is it?" Alure had tears of happines in his eyes, he grabbed Kokoro by her wrist, put some money in the table and get out running, he wont let this oportunity pass...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm
Kokoro sighed as she got dragged out by Alure "Geez niisan are you sure your the older one?" she said with a joking smile. "Although I wonder what kind of mission it is this time?" she wondered.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff