Reply Adult Furries Guild
D' Question Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Made them think I was sick and in the hospital and I only have 50% chance of living and they started to tell everyone they know XD

What was your first pet?

A dog  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Arabian horse, dog and a cat.

What makes your heart race?

Going into a lesson and knowing the dog is going to bite me  

Rainey_angel81

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 pm
Watching a zombie filled movie

What are you scared of?

A cockroach, Needles, and Zombies  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:42 pm
Needles, heights, deep water, being alone

Where is your dream vacation?

I just wanna travel the world.....
4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:46 pm
In a private Island XD

chocolate or candy?

chocolate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:48 pm
chocolate

When you woke up this morning, what was your first thought?

Oh s**t, I missed my chiropractic appointment  

Rainey_angel81

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm
YEY im going to the zoo!!!

Do you like seeing a live crab/lobster being boiled to death?

No.... but their delicious.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm
I can't listen to them when they're dropped in the pot. it's like they're screaming "help me help me"
But I will still eat it

If you could only save one life, would you save your dog or a baby? (baby not necessarily yours)

I would save my dog  

Rainey_angel81

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm
I would save a dog

Will you jump over a building or run through a herd of zombies ?

I would run through a herd of zombies...... I want to play a real life left for dead XD.... even though zombies scare me >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 pm
zombies scare the s**t out of me. I would jump over a building

What would you do if you were in a relationship and every time you tried to end it, your partner would threaten to commit suicide

I would end it anyway. It's not my problem if he kills himself  

Rainey_angel81

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm
same as the answer above

What would you do if you say your friend being threatened by bullies?

I would help my friend out cuz the bullies in my school are smaller then me XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 pm
I have had to do the same actually... one of my friends was really disliked by a group of my other friends. really the group of my other friends weren't really my friends and they were really just having me hang around to rag on all the time. but i hung out with them cause they were funny. well anyway they start bullying my friend corey. and i stuck up for him saying leave him alone and all that. and the bullies turned around instantly and started bullying me calling me a cry baby and for some ******** reason, (probably being called a cry baby by adults when i was five, that and the thought that "friends" would just turn on me like that.) i did start crying, those bullies would do that every single day for about three months to the point of suicide attempts until i just said "******** it" and told on them. one of the those guys actually apologized to me later on and became a really good friend whom i still keep in touch with on occasion.

on the upside when i stuck up for corey they actually stopped bullying him. so im actually very proud of all of what happened and i wouldnt have had it any other way.

have you ever had an agonizing time in your life when you hated yourself and felt like you were walking knee deep in s**t with no horizon in sight only to look back on it in retrospect and find it one of your better moments?

above story^  

Jungle Boots

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:45 pm
hmmm...... Not really...... I'm too positive for my own good...... I would just let my problems pass by and say to myself "come what may" meaning let me just see what will happen in the future... if it turns out good then good if it turns out bad then "come what may"

Have you ever said to your teacher that is stupid?

yes and cuz he really was one....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm
i haven't actually said it to their face... well maybe in a subtle sense. im very diplomatic and i really have never met a teacher that i entirely disagreed with what they were saying. oh yeah! actually i had one teacher tell me that using genetics to cure genetic diseases was wrong because it would destroy the jobs of a lot of doctors like cardio-vascular surgeons and what not. the reason for continuing to let people die via genetic diseases is job security of doctors? i actually hate doctors i think they over price everything just so they can buy boats and 2nd homes in ft. Lauderdale florida. so yeah i said that was stupid, again in a more diplomatic manner though. all in all though most of the teachers i have met have all been very respectable, even the guy that said genetic disease curing was unethical, in retrospect he wasnt that bad a guy.

have you ever felt like maybe it would be cool to manipulate someone's emotions just to see if you had the guts to do it?

yes... but then i felt terrible so i undid it.

i like that word... retrospect. im very retrospective so i say it alot.  

Jungle Boots

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm
I always do that with my friends >.>

have you danced in your room thinking no one is watching you but suddenly you see a family or friend staring at you?

no  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces