Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm
User Image

Catherine stared out of the cafeteria window that was closed to the table and watched the weather get worse. When she was human she used to respect storms a lot more. Now she does not care about the pouring rain, or the thunders, just the lightnings make her feel her old fear of fire. She remembered how one night she hunted down a human that was hiding from the storm in a deserted cottage.
She really has to stop thinking about humans.
She turned to Lydia: "So you never killed a human?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image
Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

Leo thought to himself for a moment before he replied to the question. "In a way its both. Yoiu have the fmiliarity that we share with the world, but at the same time you see it from a different perspective. Its more darkened and you see people for who or what they really are. You see the world for what it is."  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 pm
James's claw turned back to human quickly, he watched the thunder as he listened, he soon brought a whole platter of creatures that were on the verge of death after he got up. He sat them down and told them to eat thwem soon or else they would die. He took one and stuck it in hs mouth, ut started jabbing at him and he changed his hand again and slashed its stomach open, it bled on the table and a few guts dropped out, but Jamws ate it just the same. "So, your new here arent you?" he asked Catherine.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:56 pm
User Image

Catherine looked at Leo with her dark eyes, for a moment lightened by the storm raging outside: "I guess that must be really disturbing. Lots of students here look just the way they really are, monsters, creatures of darkness, but humans tend to hide all their bad characteristics. Do you eat only fruit? What is the real essence of fruit in shadows, haha? But i guess it applies only to living creatures." Catherine laughed at the image of an evil apple that came to her mind. Maybe that was the apple that Snow White ate.  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm
User Image
Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

Leo looked into Catherine's eyes as he spoke. "The world is full of disturbing, taboo things. You can either hide in fear of them or embrace them. I choose to embrace them. Others choose to fear them. Human are a prime example of this fear. They all fear the unknown." Placing a grape in his mouth and tossing one to rain, Leo smiled and laughed a little. "I'm a vegetarian. All of my people are. We can eat meat, but we all choose not to."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image

Catherine listened to Leo and realized how disturbed she was actually with herself. "I would like to embrace what i have become. I seem to have a problem with it trough, and it might be that i will fully realize what i have become only after i live past the age of an average normal human. How long do your people live? And... sorry for so many questions, but is there a reason why all of you are vegetarians?", she asked. She was very curious about Leo since she met a nightshifter for the first time, and the boy seemed to be rather nice.

Then she looked at James who was being on a deadly killing spree and enjoyed himself, she could see that. She smiled and gave him an envious glance, wishing she could just sit there and kill some humans like it was nothing. "Yes, James, i am very new here. I had my first classes today, and i just joined the dinner. Are you a regular here? It seems like a great school to me", she said.  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image

Leo smirked a bit. Never before has anyone taken intrest in him and his people. "We live for long periods of time. The eldest of my kind is my great grandmother who is nearing her 987th birthday, but she is still as active as I am. I am only 18. And I will remaing looking this way for a while. And we are all vegetarians because we have a special connection with nature. The nocturnal animals rely on us to tell them its time to waken and roam. We also let them know when the night is over. But me personally? I love the sweet taste of fruit."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image

"Thanks Leo, that is really interesting! Well then i guess you have a lot of time before you have to really assume the role of a prince of your people, or the king, if everything goes well. Are there any natural enemies of nightshifters? I am sorry to annoy with all these questions but i am really curious. Everyone knows everything possible about vampires, even different species, but you are the first nightshifter i ever met. I don´t mean to be rude or anything really." Catherine put on an apologetic smile and hoped she did not just mess up what might be a beginning friendship.  

Lainauriel

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 pm
"Ah, then you dont know then, nobody talks to me during the day before the break, its my tradition", he said as he ate another, "do you want one". He asked this because of the envy shining slightly through. He smiled back, he did enjoy himself, but, he still also felt he should never have listened to the old man. It was fun, yet sad for him, he was just as unaccepted at his old school, but he was deadly as well, he felt more welcome here. He heard Leo was a vegitarian, and then remembered Catherines other question, "im not particularly regular yet, I became a werewolf not too long ago", he leaned back in his char talking a break from the food, and allowing the others to get to it.
((meat is to him as ribs are to me, just so you know, i will eat any ribs you put in front of me unless im not supposed to))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 pm
User ImageLydia shook her head. "I never said that, but it has been awhile. The first year was the worst, I was thirsty all the time...I kind of lost who I was for awhile. But, I consider myself a vegetarian, for my race at least." She explained, hearing that Leo was a true vegetarian. That would be impossible for her, the fruit would never digest in her stomach. Hearing the other's stories was quite informative. It wasn't really all that smart for James to spill blood infront of two vampires, but at least it was animal blood, and the blood was dying, so it wasn't that appealing after all. When he offered them to the rest, Lydia gave him a smile. "Sorry, but if I take one, the meat will remain, it would be drained of all blood, and it also isn't safe for me to eat while there are some humans around. I tend to give into my instincts when I am hunting, or feeding for that matter..." She explained.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image

Catherine accepted the food offered from James all happy and feeling a little bit ashamed, eating like that in public. She took the rat that was not looking healthy at all, but hey, it is a school cafeteria after all. She stroked its head and felt the excited rush of blood from the small animal that felt that the danger was near. Catherine then bit the rat as fast as possible, not allowing the animal to suffer more than it was necessary. She did not like to torture... animals. She closed her eyes feeling the few heartbeats slowly die away, until the only left was again her own. The blood was warm, but there was so little of it and the only feelings of the rat was a faint smell of fear and confusion.
Better than the bottle of blood.
She silently put the dried up corpse of the rat back into the plate, a little aside from the rest of the food. She tried not to think about how silly she must have looked like, all in ecstasy, thrilled, while biting a small rat.

Catherine smiled at James then: "Thank you, it was... refreshing and brought memories of bigger prey. I am sorry, i did not know it was a tradition! Why is it so? Can i talk to you some more, because, well, i already started haven´t I. I am really sorry i was not better informed. I have been a vampire only for two years now and i am not used to it also. It seems to me i can really relax here, instead of the never ending chase in the city and the hate between other vampires. Did you become a werewolf by an accident or voluntarily? Or you have inherited it?". Catherine knew curiosity killed the cat but vampires had more lives then cats so she decided to take a risk and ask so many questions.

She listened to Lydia refusing the food. "Yes i guess it would be the more wise thing to do but i just couldn´t refuse the offer." Then she realized she has a drop of blood on her blue dress. That kind of thing made her always mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 pm
"Yes, you may, it is a tradition because it lets me collect my thoughts, I like to do so before holidays", he started scratching his claw against the table. "I became one volntarily, but also, against my will, i was under pressurem and maybe if people were less cruel, i wouldnt be here, and i would have had some friends at the old school". He sat still as if thinking he should sa something into great deal but shook his head slightly as his hair was tickling his nose. "Hm, maybe i should go hunting later, i want to eat something larfer than this, but i may want to keep that prize, my instincts and knowledge that a vampire would drain all the blood, say that i shouldnt share something big", he looked outside and thought of the hunting grounds and what he could find. "When is the next full moon?" he asked, wondering when he would need to ho into the woods.  

Therealpayne

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image

Catherine spoke to James: "Yes vampire would drain almost all the blood, it depends on the species, some drink only while the prey is alive. I have no idea when is the next full moon, i guess you will go to the forest then? Or you can control yourself when you change during the full moon? I have to go to the forest myself sometime, maybe now while this storm lasts, perhaps... perhaps someone got lost in it... and needs help." Catherine raised an eyebrow and smiled at the helping idea. "I am sure you could find friends here, we are all a little bit different than the average human students, as you can smell and see for yourself. I couldn´t imagine going to a normal school, that would be impossible, i have to sleep during the day".

((OOC: its 1am here, i will be online all weekend, see you and good night))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:26 pm
((ok goodnight))
James looked over and smiled at the help thing. He enjoyed the thought, maybe he could get a human or a beast of some sort. "Yes, i think we should go search, maybe we might have to skip class", he said with mock worry.  

Therealpayne

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 am
User Image
"Oh, does that mean you want to go to hunt with me?", Catherine asked, feeling flattered. It would be a new experience to her, the storm outside, the forest, and a werewolf by her side, not that would be something to remember. She looked at James expecting an answer. "I think skipping classes is not a problem here", she smiled.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff