Riku Finare

you have plenty of grams in the right places :3

A couple is 2 out of 10? Lol.

did riku just call u fat?

D: whattt? fat emo
Yes.. i think he did.

Didn't mean it to sound like that

Lol, Kidding.

I got detention today cause i forgot to bring my book and plus its suppose to be Covered. I told her i left it in my locker and it is cover. She wouldn't let me go get it. My teacher said that i better have it tomorrow and SHOW her that it's cover or i'll get a referral.

But i kept asking her if i can go get it and SHOW her it's cover but she wouldn't let. she gave me all theses lectures in front of the class the said do i want a referral. D:

That's ridiculous ;[
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Musiic-Love
Riku Finare
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare

you have plenty of grams in the right places :3

A couple is 2 out of 10? Lol.

Yes.. i think he did.

Lol, Kidding.

I got detention today cause i forgot to bring my book and plus its suppose to be Covered. I told her i left it in my locker and it is cover. She wouldn't let me go get it. My teacher said that i better have it tomorrow and SHOW her that it's cover or i'll get a referral.

But i kept asking her if i can go get it and SHOW her it's cover but she wouldn't let. she gave me all theses lectures in front of the class the said do i want a referral. D:

That's ridiculous ;[

Dang, that's dumb, a detention for leaving your book in your locker? it has to be covered? o.O?

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

Yes.. i think he did.

Lol, Kidding.

That's ridiculous ;[

Dang, that's dumb, a detention for leaving your book in your locker? it has to be covered? o.O?

i get to keep all my books at home smile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

Yes.. i think he did.

Lol, Kidding.

That's ridiculous ;[

@ Isaac: Yess it's dumb but i guess it's my fault for forgetting it.

@ Chris: Your Luckyy. I always have my books in my locker. lockers at my school are expensive.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Risque Cheddar

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare

Lol, Kidding.

That's ridiculous ;[

@ Chris: Your Luckyy. I always have my books in my locker. lockers at my school are expensive.

I don't have any books for my classes this semester
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare

Lol, Kidding.

That's ridiculous ;[

you gotta pay for lockers? that sad....some of my cousins need buy a lock but they get the locker...my locker got lock attached to it.

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare

Lol, Kidding.

That's ridiculous ;[

You pay for lockers? O.O I don't even need a locker XP Just carry all my stuff, more convenient that way XP
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:00 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Riku Finare

Lol, Kidding.

That's ridiculous ;[

You pay for lockers? O.O I don't even need a locker XP Just carry all my stuff, more convenient that way XP

at my school they dont let me carry backpack around....
and my mom has just discovered rap music...so annoyed cause she doesnt put her head phones on, and her volume is super high...

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367

and my mom has just discovered rap music...so annoyed cause she doesnt put her head phones on, and her volume is super high...

really? wow XP
LoLz hahahah really? hahahah I find that funny ;P
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:01 pm

azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367

really? wow XP

Yes I have to pay for my locker. It's Ridiculous. $15 for it. Plus the locker is really small. D:

Lol, Your mom listen to Rap music? Wow. My parents hate Rap music.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

really? wow XP

Yes I have to pay for my locker. It's Ridiculous. $15 for it. Plus the locker is really small. D:

she calls it ghetto music...and she used to yell at my older brother for listening to ghetto music.......
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 am

Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

really? wow XP

she calls it ghetto music...and she used to yell at my older brother for listening to ghetto music.......

$15? hmm...I'm not sure if we have to pay for ours, all I know is Freshman get an assigned locker already for them, then other students have to request/sign-up for a locker XP except for some reason I had a locker my Sophomore year, but I never use my locker XP

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm

azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

really? wow XP

$15? hmm...I'm not sure if we have to pay for ours, all I know is Freshman get an assigned locker already for them, then other students have to request/sign-up for a locker XP except for some reason I had a locker my Sophomore year, but I never use my locker XP

@ Chris: My parents would yell at me for listening to rap music. They said its gang Violence.

@ Isaac: I use my locker at all times. Every passing period i go to my locker even though i don't need anything from it.
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff